You know who

Columbus, OH

#2169 May 10, 2014
But why?
interesting

Columbus, OH

#2170 May 10, 2014
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
05/09/2014 NOTICE OF WITHDRAW OF COUNSEL ON BEHALF OF DEFENDANT BENNETT SMITH Attorney: OLAWALE, EMMANUEL (0079154)
I heard a rumor that Bennett got his law degree, since that car business didn't work or the business of impersonating Andy Stanley on Sunday. I luv the university of phoenix.
Blog fail

Columbus, OH

#2171 May 11, 2014
The other blog is blowing up over the latest development. Where are you people?
Just sayin

Pickerington, OH

#2172 May 11, 2014
What other blog?
iluvelvis

Akron, OH

#2173 May 11, 2014
Law

Columbus, OH

#2174 May 13, 2014
Does bennett even know what pro-se means?
Ricky M

Columbus, OH

#2175 May 13, 2014
It's all Latin to me!
big bullies

Columbus, OH

#2176 May 13, 2014
Leave the man alone. He already got bullied by Dave Benecke and his shorts... Now Manny! Hasn't he suffered enough!
Haha

Columbus, OH

#2177 May 13, 2014
big bullies wrote:
Leave the man alone. He already got bullied by Dave Benecke and his shorts... Now Manny! Hasn't he suffered enough!
Dave Benecke is in the run to rule the church, after paying for the $25,000 attorney fees I would say he has a stake in it...expecting a lucrative return, I think so. Makin that money any way you can I guess...
Totally agree

Columbus, OH

#2178 May 13, 2014
Dave Benecke has wanted complete control from day one. He thinks just because he tithes a lot he gets to say how everything is spent. Religious people at it's best...so gross
Former Worker

Columbus, OH

#2179 May 14, 2014
Dave Benecke did not bully. He is nice guy.
Nonprofit

United States

#2180 May 14, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Benecke is in the run to rule the church, after paying for the $25,000 attorney fees I would say he has a stake in it...expecting a lucrative return, I think so. Makin that money any way you can I guess...
Do Dave and Colleen get a pay check from the church? Did they get refunded for attorney fees? Or was it thier tithes that they used to BETTER the church from a pastor that was defiling it with a sorted Bennifer affair or is BS still just the Nanny? The plates and marriage would indicate that BS was and is not fit to be a pastor of any church. He is a dead beat dad, quit his job so he doesn't have to pay Kim child support. His child is about to lose the only home she knows and he is too focused on attacking Sean to look back and see his trail of destruction. I pray he get his head on straight, get a job and take care of the wife of his youth. It's funny how he is fighting so hard for Sean's kids but doesn't give a damn about his own flesh and blood daughter. That means every Sunday he talked about how much he loved her was a lie. He is no better than his own father!!!! Neglect is just another form of abuse.
Justified

Columbus, OH

#2181 May 14, 2014
Nonprofit wrote:
<quoted text>Do Dave and Colleen get a pay check from the church? Did they get refunded for attorney fees? Or was it thier tithes that they used to BETTER the church from a pastor that was defiling it with a sorted Bennifer affair or is BS still just the Nanny? The plates and marriage would indicate that BS was and is not fit to be a pastor of any church. He is a dead beat dad, quit his job so he doesn't have to pay Kim child support. His child is about to lose the only home she knows and he is too focused on attacking Sean to look back and see his trail of destruction. I pray he get his head on straight, get a job and take care of the wife of his youth. It's funny how he is fighting so hard for Sean's kids but doesn't give a damn about his own flesh and blood daughter. That means every Sunday he talked about how much he loved her was a lie. He is no better than his own father!!!! Neglect is just another form of abuse.
bs is justified in his actions. After all it's Sean's fault for exposing the affair and now my BS is stuck with Jen Young. If it weren't for him, he'd still be married to the love of his life KIM!!! Period
big bullies

Columbus, OH

#2182 May 14, 2014
Nonprofit wrote:
<quoted text>Do Dave and Colleen get a pay check from the church? Did they get refunded for attorney fees? Or was it thier tithes that they used to BETTER the church from a pastor that was defiling it with a sorted Bennifer affair or is BS still just the Nanny? The plates and marriage would indicate that BS was and is not fit to be a pastor of any church. He is a dead beat dad, quit his job so he doesn't have to pay Kim child support. His child is about to lose the only home she knows and he is too focused on attacking Sean to look back and see his trail of destruction. I pray he get his head on straight, get a job and take care of the wife of his youth. It's funny how he is fighting so hard for Sean's kids but doesn't give a damn about his own flesh and blood daughter. That means every Sunday he talked about how much he loved her was a lie. He is no better than his own father!!!! Neglect is just another form of abuse.
Yes, what the Beneckes did is very suspicious... They put on a holy front, but it was a money grab...
relevance

New York, NY

#2183 May 14, 2014
big bullies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what the Beneckes did is very suspicious... They put on a holy front, but it was a money grab...
"money grab" ??!?!

The Benecke's are not benefiting financially from this and never had any plans to. What is it you think occurred?
Curious

United States

#2184 May 14, 2014
big bullies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what the Beneckes did is very suspicious... They put on a holy front, but it was a money grab...
is Bennett married to the woman he is accused of having an affair with?
You need proof

Columbus, OH

#2185 May 14, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>is Bennett married to the woman he is accused of having an affair with?
no way Bennetts too strong for that.
d and c B

Columbus, OH

#2186 May 15, 2014
You need proof wrote:
<quoted text>
no way Bennetts too strong for that.
Just like he is such a great leader? What a joke...
Totally

Pickerington, OH

#2187 May 15, 2014
Yep, he is definitely married to her. Jennifer Young/Beam/Smith.

Know for a fact!
proof

Berea, OH

#2188 May 15, 2014
Totally wrote:
Yep, he is definitely married to her. Jennifer Young/Beam/Smith.
Know for a fact!
What is your proof? Wedding invite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Really Happened to Harry Reid? 12 min Concerned Citizen 7
Is a Lapdance Prostitution? 36 min Concerned Citizen 22
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 48 min Kenny 14
MRSA Cure: 1000 Year Old Anglo Saxon Potion 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 2 hr GlitterSucks 35
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 2 hr Kenny 217
News Medicaid expansion backers rally at Ohio Capitol (Apr '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]