Columbus Principals Sue Over Firings

Columbus Principals Sue Over Firings

There are 4 comments on the TheCourier.com story from Mar 20, 2014, titled Columbus Principals Sue Over Firings. In it, TheCourier.com reports that:

Two principals who are being fired amid the Columbus schools attendance data-scrubbing investigation are suing to get their jobs back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCourier.com.

yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Of course they are suing to get their jobs back. Do you think they'd just roll over and allow the truth to be unchallenged? To be a public trough slopper you must be able to say, "I am not a worthless scumbag who followed the orders of an affirmative action scumbag and we laughed all the way to the bank while cheating the kiddies!"

No no. Indignant proclamations of innocence must mask the dirtiness of todays educator sect.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#2 Mar 21, 2014
Principals without principles!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 21, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
Of course they are suing to get their jobs back. Do you think they'd just roll over and allow the truth to be unchallenged? To be a public trough slopper you must be able to say, "I am not a worthless scumbag who followed the orders of an affirmative action scumbag and we laughed all the way to the bank while cheating the kiddies!"
No no. Indignant proclamations of innocence must mask the dirtiness of todays educator sect.
jail them, and make them pick up trash from 8-5 on the interstates.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#4 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
jail them, and make them pick up trash from 8-5 on the interstates.
Let them start trash detail on 71 N at Stringtown Road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst President in History 3 min Male 244
Is Ted Cruz, born in Canada, eligible to run fo... 27 min Big Johnson 7
Update on arrested protesters from Cleveland 50 min Duke for Mayor 30
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 55 min Duke for Mayor 92
Live Anthrax inadvertently sent to labs around... 1 hr Concerned Citizen 7
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 1 hr Concerned Citizen 133
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 2 hr Reality Speaks 245
dana turtle 6 hr Reginald Bates 14
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 16 hr realizeobjectivet... 1,166
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]