Christie's Next Act: National Trailbl...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#65 Mar 5, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
A project surplus is not actually having cash but a guess that you will have cash in the future.
A government with a balanced budget is useless if one is a subject of that government and not a free citizen.
The places that people need guns the most are the same ones that christie and his fellow Marxists ban citizens from a God given rigjt recognized by the foinders of this nation.
you have a 16 trillion debt and a gun?

I would rather have 0 debt and results. I can't get too wound up about guns in Jersey.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#67 Mar 6, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The results are citizens become subjects . I know you don't care so long as you are at the head of the ration line. Me I look further than tomorrow because my actions of now impact not only my imediate condition but the condotions of the future.
You do realize that with your views on abortion (the same as mine), that you would be in the same boat as Christie? Are you a RINO or should we judge you by your entire history?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excuse Me, The Rubes Will Turn This Boat 4 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 12 min They cannot kill ... 12
Religion in our schools..... 15 min UTrashy 231
TRUMP is the person of the YEAR!!!!!!!! 31 min hog envy 18
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 59
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 3 hr notlocal-Seriousl... 16
Make America Great Again 4 hr They cannot kill ... 393
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 5 hr hog hungry 105

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages