Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#43 Mar 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed in a previous post regarding CPAC you said "the likes of Romney..." You were his biggest (and I think only) cheerleader here pre-election. What happened?
I always said he was an imperfect candidate, however he had the skills and abilities to do good things. I supported him because we had two choices: Lightweight versus Man of Accomplishment.

I always support results over cute slogans.

That doesn't make him "conservative" though. Moderate conservative maybe, but not conservative.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#44 Mar 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some whining to do because someone said something mean about you?
You have me confused with Reader. Do you need me to copy and paste?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#46 Mar 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>And you stepped in it. Just admit it.
There's noting to admit. Lots of people espouse the viewpoint that civil disagreement is a less preferable method of resolving disputes than killing those one disagrees with.

Why must you preconceive that I have some connection to Mr. Baldwin?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#47 Mar 3, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Another degenerate that claims to be a lawyer yet has no concept of treason. Hmmm the bar exam must be as follows ...
Does the check clear? If yes then welcome to bar.
Had you ever placed yourself in a position to qualify to take it you'd know what's on it.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#48 Mar 3, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. What I am to Christianity? You could only hope to be what I am to Christianity. But you go read your King James with the botched translation.
Christie accomplishes things, the rest of the TARDS just say cute things on Faux News.
Fatboy has not accomplished anything, that hasn't been duplicated politically by Cuomo.

He did not get a majority for his party in the state legislature. He cancelled the hudson tunnel that billions were already sunk into, which the GAO ripped him on. He wants more gun bans in the strictest state in the country. He appointed multiple Democrats into his cabinet.

You want a leader who accomplished something, Scott Walker, or an actual FNC host Kasich would be that.

Fatboy is just the charasmatic figurehead over the real power, which is still held by the D party leaders in the state legislature.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#49 Mar 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's noting to admit. Lots of people espouse the viewpoint that civil disagreement is a less preferable method of resolving disputes than killing those one disagrees with.
Why must you preconceive that I have some connection to Mr. Baldwin?
woof
Why do you people automatically bring up the names Limbaugh and Fox when a conservative hits a nerve of yours?

Ivy League-ISIS

#50 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Why do you people automatically bring up the names Limbaugh and Fox when a conservative hits a nerve of yours?
Bogeymen

Generally, the leftists believe that FNC holds this power to brainwash the population into supporting the right. Rush is somehow accredited the same power.

In the leftist worldview, because the right are eeeevil and illegitimate, there can be no rational reason why anyone would support them if they weren't hit with Chris Matthew's "racial code words" by the eeevil Fox News and the eeevil Rush Limbaugh.

That's how they always ignore my dislike of FNC, it's not supposed to exist according to their worldview.

Hilliard, OH

#51 Mar 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bogeymen
Generally, the leftists believe that FNC holds this power to brainwash the population into supporting the right. Rush is somehow accredited the same power.
In the leftist worldview, because the right are eeeevil and illegitimate, there can be no rational reason why anyone would support them if they weren't hit with Chris Matthew's "racial code words" by the eeevil Fox News and the eeevil Rush Limbaugh.
That's how they always ignore my dislike of FNC, it's not supposed to exist according to their worldview.
Their hypocrisy is astounding as they rattle off the talking points from MSDNC and The Daily Show.

Ivy League-ISIS

#52 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Their hypocrisy is astounding as they rattle off the talking points from MSDNC and The Daily Show.
Alinsky had some good points about ridicule

I've said before that a second right wing channel is needed, free of Murdoch's gun banning Islamophile ways.

I'd give Dennis Miller and Greg Gutfield the 11/1130 spots, akin to Stewart and Colburt (I refuse to pronounce his name as he says it)

Not really fans of the preceding two, but they can humour in a right wing fashion.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#53 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Why do you people automatically bring up the names Limbaugh and Fox when a conservative hits a nerve of yours?
Who people?

I didn't.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#54 Mar 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who people?
I didn't.
woof
Bullsh!t.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#55 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Bullsh!t.
All these years and you still haven't figured out how to get profanity past the censormatic?

woof
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#56 Mar 3, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/04/17/30...
N.J. Gov. Chris Christie: Jerusalem must stay Israeli
April 17, 2012
Grover Norquist, Pat Buchanan agree with me, among others.

Norquist got Pam Geller fired from Newsmax and disinvited to CPAC.

http://www.therightscoop.com/the-real-reason-...
Vncnz12

Akron, OH

#57 Mar 3, 2013
I hope Christie switches party and tells all of the teabaggers that snubbed him and did not invite him to their "bouquet of idiotic clown" CPAC convention in the true jersey style where they can shove their colonial tricorn hats!

Hilliard, OH

#58 Mar 3, 2013
Vncnz12 wrote:
I hope Christie switches party and tells all of the teabaggers that snubbed him and did not invite him to their "bouquet of idiotic clown" CPAC convention in the true jersey style where they can shove their colonial tricorn hats!
We've seen what happens when GOP pols go to the Dems...they're used, abused an tossed, which is fine with us. But when Dems come over to the GOP, they can succeed...all the way to the White House.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#59 Mar 5, 2013
CPAC's Mistake: Dissing Chris Christie -
Cal Thomas, FOX News

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/05/dis...

Ivy League-ISIS

#60 Mar 5, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
CPAC's Mistake: Dissing Chris Christie -
Cal Thomas, FOX News
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/05/dis...
It amazes me how far people will go to protect a sellout.

The snub actually boosted Fatboys numbers.

Were talking about a figure who personally insulted the most prominent R officeholder in the country, insulted the Rs most powerful vote delivering organization, and has at numerous times defended Islam.

If a democrat governor personally insulted Obama, insulted the SEIU, and said something mildly critical of Islam, they would not get to speak at Netroots Nation (DailyKos' convention)

I can't think of a D to have done any of those, the closest was Earl Tomblin of WV, who didn't support Obama openly.

Before that Zell Miller, and the Ds treated him with disgust.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#61 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me how far people will go to protect a sellout.
The snub actually boosted Fatboys numbers.
You abortion and gun nuts are the only ones who consider him a sell out!

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T8T78MM9B...
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#62 Mar 5, 2013
Dissing Chris Christie -- the downside of orthodoxy

By Cal Thomas
Published March 05, 2013

It’s a safe bet that most conservative Republicans would rush to support a political leader with the following record, especially in a traditionally Democratic state:

— Reversed a $2.2 billion deficit and brought it into balance without raising taxes, largely by reduced spending and eliminating wasteful and unaffordable programs, allowing for a projected fiscal 2014 budget surplus of $300 million.

— Bipartisan pension and benefits reforms, saving the state $120 billion over 30 years.

— Streamlining government by eliminating 5,200 government jobs.

— Vetoing tax increase bills three times while cutting taxes for job creators.

— Reforming the nation’s oldest teacher tenure law by making it conditional on teacher performance in the classroom.

— Reduced property tax increases to a 21-year low and capped them at a maximum 2 percent.

Ivy League-ISIS

#63 Mar 5, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Dissing Chris Christie -- the downside of orthodoxy
By Cal Thomas
Published March 05, 2013
It’s a safe bet that most conservative Republicans would rush to support a political leader with the following record, especially in a traditionally Democratic state:
— Reversed a $2.2 billion deficit and brought it into balance without raising taxes, largely by reduced spending and eliminating wasteful and unaffordable programs, allowing for a projected fiscal 2014 budget surplus of $300 million.
— Bipartisan pension and benefits reforms, saving the state $120 billion over 30 years.
— Streamlining government by eliminating 5,200 government jobs.
— Vetoing tax increase bills three times while cutting taxes for job creators.
— Reforming the nation’s oldest teacher tenure law by making it conditional on teacher performance in the classroom.
— Reduced property tax increases to a 21-year low and capped them at a maximum 2 percent.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/04/...

This decision, outranks all the others with its stupidity. He was engaging in a dick swinging contest with Kasich, Walker and Scott, but it wasn't an inefficient slow train being cancelled.

98% with Cuomo
Gun bans
Mark Zuckerberg
(Jew, Jew, Jew, cmon' I'd think even you would bite)

Unemployment lags the national average
Hugs Obama, stabs Mitt in the back
Not to mention failure to boost any other Republicans on the ticket

I did lol when TPM called him a right wing extremist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Ebola 18 min Male 694
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 52 min They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 1 hr Guy Wiliford II 13
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 2 hr They cannot kill ... 107
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr d pantz 3,964
Jacob Ferrero 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 9 hr They cannot kill ... 42
Columbus Dating
Find my Match