Christie's Next Act: National Trailblazer ...

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
See, he is one of you people. Another ConservaTARD lemming trying to pacify his Jewish constituents in Jew Jersey.
If I can live with him sucking up to the Jews, you people can live with his reasonable view on guns, and the fact that he was smart enough not to go down on Romney's sinking ship!
One of you people? LOL... Which "people" are you Bobby?
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of you people? LOL... Which "people" are you Bobby?
ConservaTARDS like you who march lock step with everything Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity tell you!

Yeah, lets encourage every idiot in the world to carry a gun! Like the same people who drive 45 in the left lane of the freeway, are going to be able to handle a gun!
Pam

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say whether he should or shouldn't be nominated. I'm just making fun of all the conservaTARD lemmings who all march lock step with whatever your masters tell you.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for not having Christie at CPAC if you're going to have the likes of Romney and Jeb Bush there.
Christie is to Conservatives what you are to Christianity.

Chrisite is conservative only in the most superficial sense. We will never forgive or forget these obses pariah.

Christie is the enemy within, a snake in the grass, a traitor to the cause like Judas.

Just say "no" to Enyzte Bob
Pam

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
See, he is one of you people. Another ConservaTARD lemming trying to pacify his Jewish constituents in Jew Jersey.
If I can live with him sucking up to the Jews, you people can live with his reasonable view on guns, and the fact that he was smart enough not to go down on Romney's sinking ship!
Its called having principles Bob, moral absolutes. Something that a souless anti-Semitic attorney like you lacks.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
ConservaTARDS like you who march lock step with everything Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity tell you!
Yeah, lets encourage every idiot in the world to carry a gun! Like the same people who drive 45 in the left lane of the freeway, are going to be able to handle a gun!
Again Bob, I did not request for you to tell me who I am and what I believe, you seem to think you have the right to define me as a result of one issue.....

I just want to know which "people" you are........
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is to Conservatives what you are to Christianity.
Chrisite is conservative only in the most superficial sense. We will never forgive or forget these obses pariah.
Christie is the enemy within, a snake in the grass, a traitor to the cause like Judas.
Just say "no" to Enyzte Bob
LMAO. What I am to Christianity? You could only hope to be what I am to Christianity. But you go read your King James with the botched translation.

Christie accomplishes things, the rest of the TARDS just say cute things on Faux News.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called having principles Bob, moral absolutes. Something that a souless anti-Semitic attorney like you lacks.
If you had any principles, you would call out those who have wreaked so much destruction in our society just like I do. Instead, you march along with the rest of the lemmings, spending trillions and shedding blood to keep squatters on someone else's land.

If you are so against abortion, you should turn your sights on those who gave it to you and you know who they are.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any principles, you would call out those who have wreaked so much destruction in our society just like I do. Instead, you march along with the rest of the lemmings, spending trillions and shedding blood to keep squatters on someone else's land.
If you are so against abortion, you should turn your sights on those who gave it to you and you know who they are.
Israel is a strategic geopolitical ally.
SCOTUS legalized abortion.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

JONAH GOLDBERG ON CPAC, Christie, and Gays.
The sociology of CPAC is hard to describe to people outside the conservative movement. In a sense, itís the Comic-Con of conservatism, overflowing with stalls and barkers like a Middle Eastern bazaar. It also serves as a de facto political convention for the ideological base of the Republican Party.

And thatís why CPACís decision to not invite Christie was probably a mistake. Iíve enjoyed my visits to CPAC.(Heck, I was named its conservative journalist of the year in 2011.)

The problem is that CPAC is the first bottleneck in the Republican presidential pipeline, and at precisely the moment the party should be making every effort to be ó or at least seem!ó as open as possible to differing points of view, itís chosen to exclude the most popular governor in the country.(He has a 74 percent approval rating in deep-blue New Jersey.) Why? Because, a source familiar with CPACís internal deliberations told National Review Online, Christie has a ďlimited futureĒ in the Republican party because of his position on gun control.

Címon, really? The man is going to be reelected as a Republican. Thatís a little future right there. Also, CPAC is chockablock with speakers who have a limited future ó or even a limited past ó in the Republican party.

Read the whole thing.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Goldberg's pap...skewered:

http://tinyurl.com/a9vecm5

Glenn Reynolds excerpts a portion of a Jonah Goldberg item on CPAC and encourages readers to take in the rest. One most certainly should. If I had to describe it Iíd say itís feel good pop culture nonsense for conservatives intent on losing principled arguments....
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Coward. You stepped in it and your deflection is pathetic.
I have no idea what you are referring to Paco.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are referring to Paco.
woof
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill your political enemies. Where have I heard that before?
woof

Alec Baldwin: "If we were in another country ... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill your political enemies. Where have I heard that before?
woof
Alec Baldwin: "If we were in another country ... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."
Yeah, I saw that the first time. And?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
And you stepped in it. Just admit it.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. What I am to Christianity? You could only hope to be what I am to Christianity. But you go read your King James with the botched translation.
Christie accomplishes things, the rest of the TARDS just say cute things on Faux News.
I noticed in a previous post regarding CPAC you said "the likes of Romney..." You were his biggest (and I think only) cheerleader here pre-election. What happened?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
A Che tactic. I got smoked, so I'll give a teenage response. Nice comeback, Woofie!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
A Che tactic. I got smoked, so I'll give a teenage response. Nice comeback, Woofie!
They're "lawyers," don't you know ;-)
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And you stepped in it. Just admit it.
Duke is Alec Baldwin? Cool.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some whining to do because someone said something mean about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr lazy bones 28,592
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr gertrud 227
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 1 hr Amigo 57
When will Obama be Arrested???? 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 49
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 4 hr Free Pizza 4 U 13
Investor nightmare (Jul '09) 5 hr Jan 81
Punishment 4 Treason 6 hr Seriouslady 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••