|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , I don't.
woof
that's for sure. At least nobody was hurt and nothing was stolen. Or at least not until the pigs showed up. I think most police violence caught on camera is a better example of the "feral whites" you speak of. Shooting peoples dogs???? Duke! Whatever lame point you're trying to make, you're failing at.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Feh. Send the lot of them back to England for all I care. It'll be a festival of bad teeth and fish'n'chips.
then again kiddy is a great example of how most pigs are just steroid freak frat boys with guns and badges...yikes...
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
Yawn. College kids, no deaths, no injuries, no arrests, no racial overtones.
You're desperate, douche.
you're totally right. I just watched the video and there seemed to be a pretty diverse crowd of plain out a**holes.
d pantz

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Shanikwah wrote:
Drunken frat boys......buying too much beer with mommy's Visa. Beware of the most dangerous element, Moped bikers with mace in their backpack. Run for your life. Not one of those individuals would last an evening in the hood.
that was the hood. Ever been to akron u?
Sickoflibs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Reynoldsburger No Onion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget... it was white folks who dropped the atomic bombs on Japan!
We so cray-zee!
Yeah we should have just rounded up all the blacks and dropped them into Japan. They would have destroyed their country within weeks and we would have saved millions of lives from being murdered by blacks over the decades after the war and saved billions in US dollars by not paying out nearly as much in food stamps, HUD, and welfare.
d pantz

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Sickoflibs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we should have just rounded up all the blacks and dropped them into Japan. They would have destroyed their country within weeks and we would have saved millions of lives from being murdered by blacks over the decades after the war and saved billions in US dollars by not paying out nearly as much in food stamps, HUD, and welfare.
naw, the Japanese probably would've gave them equal opportunity. The problem with this country is that everybody commits crimes but only african americans seem to get arrested or charged for them... http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-w...
Having a criminal record makes it harder to get a job, thus the welfare.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Sickoflibs wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what Japan would look like today if that had happened.
http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo...
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what Japan would look like today if that had happened.
http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo...
Wall to wall stump jumper?
Lisa P

Ashland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Simon says white racists that refuse to realize what the are, are the ones to blame.
You know those white guilt bycthes that won't date black guys cause Daddy says they aren't good enough......
hahahahahahaha
Do you mean black guys like the one in New York that punched Jeffrey Babbitt (white man) in the head so hard that he is not going to make it? Many witnesses stating he was shouting how much he hated whites. This happened in a park in broad daylight. This happened yesterday. Only CBS reported on it. Imagine that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 min Wow 2,022
GOP said women are lazy ........ 10 min ms jj - justina johnson 20
Civil D I S O B E D I E N C E 57 min Kareena 6
Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot?? 1 hr big bopper 95
Hillary for President 1 hr Nickled Dimed 21
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Willow 25,383
SCOTUS: Affirmative action is gone 5 hr TonyD2 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••