Authorities Seek Sex Offender Who Skipped Treatment | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

A sex offender ordered into treatment is wanted by Richland County authorities for failing to get help and failing to register as a sex offender.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
Elka Buzz

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Send him back to Mexico............
arsxsn

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

juan jose gonzales,..you cant even make that up
Miss Mona

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Cut off his tallywhacker.
Sherry

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Get Help? Most if Not all are REPEAT Sex offenders,It's Not a one time thing!
sjm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

This one deserves a bullet to the head. There is no helping these rabid animals who prefer little girls.
linda

Middleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Miss Mona wrote:
Cut off his tallywhacker.
I agree with you. I think that any man that has raped anyone should have it cut off. I know that rape is all about control, but something has to be done about these sex offenders. They do this over and over again. How many of them have failed to register? When are they going to go after them? Oh I supposed when they rape someone else.
GRUNT

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Rape can be avoided if it's a one on one situation. A good kick in the Groin is very discouraging and could be fatal, if delivered properly. Go to Martial Art Classes, Girls!!!
Screach

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

This guy deserves nothing less than castration and swift deportation. Just shove him out the plane window over wherever he's from and be done with him.
Miss Mona

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

linda wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. I think that any man that has raped anyone should have it cut off. I know that rape is all about control, but something has to be done about these sex offenders. They do this over and over again. How many of them have failed to register? When are they going to go after them? Oh I supposed when they rape someone else.
If you were the one to catch him, bring him down to Portsmouth and I'll be more than happy to perform the task. Then we can all celebrate as we watch this worthless piece of ______ bleed out and die. Then we'll take him to the police station in the dead of night when nobody's looking and drop him off. Or better yet, we can just toss him into the Ohio river which isn't even 2 miles from where I'm at. LOL OK, I'm being facetious, but I am sick and tired of people like him targeting youngsters. And if anyone ever targets my grandkids, I WON'T be calling the police, that's for sure. He will definitely be relieved of his tallywhacker, I can promise you that. Stay safe out there.
Kant spel

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

He went back to Mexico! Back to the lawless, corrupt, and morally wrong nation to our south. There he can have sex with all the little's he wants and will probably get an award for it.
So so

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

What's his age at the time of the crime? Can't tell from the article. None the less, thirteen is not appropriate and he deserves punished.
Oh no he di nt

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

If he goes to the South West Side of Columbus, we'll never find him.
Disgusting

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Sickening.Let this be a lesson for mothers or fathers to let there daughters and sons get some kind of defense and yes i know i said sons but boys can be raped but not much like girls.Its more girls and woman then it is boys and men.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

His "Brown side" is going to be blue when he's caught and goes to prison.
PRED KILLA

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Maybe hes dead. We can all hope at least. What a gigantic waste of money trying to "treat" these people. There is no cure for being a POS loser sex pred.
Do what now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

He has the Aztec Princess tattoo so they know what to call him during rump ranger.
Reaper

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Rehabilitation? For pedophiles? Not likely. Bullet to the head is more effective.
Reaper

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead injected into the brain cures pedophilia.
Ilike your thought process.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min xxxrayted 30,233
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 47 min Neutral Party 225
When Will Obama DIE? 2 hr Get Gone 3
Where are all the original legacy posters? 3 hr Wait what 29
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 6 hr They cannot kill ... 66
ISIS beheads James Foley 8 hr Free Pizza 4 U 89
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Neutral Party 3,113

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info