Killdozer Mk II

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 May 11, 2013
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#2 May 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013 /05/11/washington-man-goes-on- bulldozer-rampage-damages-4-ho mes-authorities-say/?utm_sourc e=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fo xnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+- +US+Latest+-+Text%29
Coming soon...
Hope the cops fill you full of lead when you do it.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 May 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope the cops fill you full of lead when you do it.
Charming, I hope the Third Worlders give you the Mogadishu treatment.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 May 11, 2013
To orbiting feds, there is no Killdozer in my garage, but thanks for wasting your time.
wayback

Lancaster, OH

#5 May 11, 2013
"Killdozer" 1974 made-for-tv movie

Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 May 11, 2013

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#7 May 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013 /05/11/washington-man-goes-on- bulldozer-rampage-damages-4-ho mes-authorities-say/?utm_sourc e=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fo xnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+- +US+Latest+-+Text%29
Coming soon...
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#9 May 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope the cops fill you full of lead when you do it.
Cops are bad shots. Just look at all the rounds they fired in boston. Only terrorist killed was by being run over.
VADoc

United States

#10 May 11, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops are bad shots. Just look at all the rounds they fired in boston. Only terrorist killed was by being run over.
Exactly we should just give them all 4X4's with ram guards and no guns. Maybe that's what DHS is doing with the MRAPs? That and the excessive ammo orders. Maybe they know their people can't shoot for shit and can't drive for shit either?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#11 May 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
To orbiting feds, there is no Killdozer in my garage, but thanks for wasting your time.
Another boating accident?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#12 May 11, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another boating accident?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roadhouse strip club (Jan '14) 1 min Who cares 41
News GOP chairman Matt Borges called out over suppor... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Looking for my father!!!!! 1 hr Good Luck 3
Trump the Crook/Liar 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 201
Trump endangers relations with China 2 hr rowdy01 49
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 83
Religion in our schools..... 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 19
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 7 hr Seriouslady 215

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages