Night sweats, hot flashes early in me...

Night sweats, hot flashes early in menopause can be good | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 6 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Night sweats, hot flashes early in menopause can be good | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Hot flashes and night sweats at the start of menopause are uncomfortable and annoying to many women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

ellen zimmerman

Lawrence, MA

#1 Feb 25, 2011
hi i am 52 sometimes i get hotflashes and i get moody i dont like it i dont understand it how long does it last
Me Too

Pickerington, OH

#2 Feb 25, 2011
how about andropause ? I'm 63 3/4 & have night sweats. What's the good news ? Cheers.
Teacher

Newbury, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2011
ellen zimmerman wrote:
hi i am 52 sometimes i get hotflashes and i get moody i dont like it i dont understand it how long does it last
Dont worry.When your period goes away,your mood will get better.
Teacher

Newbury, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Me Too wrote:
how about andropause ? I'm 63 3/4 & have night sweats. What's the good news ? Cheers.
Turn the furnace down.
chiplvr

Newark, OH

#5 Feb 25, 2011
Why can't those hot flashes come in the winter time so I can get good use out of'em????? LMAO

Always in the summer when it's "freak'n" HOT!!!!!
Been going through this for 4 yrs. Still not done!!
Angelo
#7 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 39 53 min d pants 13
Demonic activity at Trump Rally 1 hr HAHAHA 131
Racist? 1 hr Not here not ever 8
Donald Trump and the News 1 hr Big Johnson 37
Finally...a parallel universe for the trolls.. 2 hr BizzyBee 32
The Best Thing George W. Bush Has Done 2 hr Not here not ever 3
Fake Fox Sweeden News 3 hr Not here not ever 8
Who is the Biggest Liar? 4 hr jonjedi 194

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web