of 3
Next Last

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#44 Oct 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taking a wild guess that I'm the only one in the conversation who has ever been to a Palestinian city (back in Ramallah in Feb, if you want a postcard!). I'm really interested in how people with less formal education and no actual experience in the region might imagine it to be. Could you talk a bit more about what you think Palestine is like?
Well let's put this in terms your compassionate liberal mind might possibly grasp and exclude the killing of religious infidels.

Below is a link about gay pride and rights and tolerance allowed in Israel.
http://www.haaretz.com/misc/tags/Israel%20gay...

Below is a link about gay pride in the occupied territories by a people known as Palestinians.....

??????????opps, ain't none cause they like all their bros like to get rid of em.....

But check out this link about the religion of peace.

http://globalcomment.com/pride-in-israel-but-...

and then let me know why you think every thing is "bobs ur uncle" with Islam.........

carry on then......Allahu Akbar really?????????
Duke for Mayor

United States

#45 Oct 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever walked into a DMV and the clerk demanded a bribe before processing your request?
I don't see a bit of difference between that scenario and what happened with Mandel, Russo, Plusquellic, Husted, or Dimora.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#46 Oct 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a bit of difference between that scenario and what happened with Mandel, Russo, Plusquellic, Husted, or Dimora.
woof
Recall what Brown did in the 80s?

No one cares.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#47 Oct 24, 2013
One does not have to go to the Territories to know what life is like there. All one has to do is understand the Territories are muzlim and that says it all. muzzerd countries may have different scenery but the living conditions are horrible.
That stretches from Indonesia west to Morocco with the Territories in between.

Ivy League-ISIS

#48 Oct 24, 2013
dunadd wrote:
One does not have to go to the Territories to know what life is like there. All one has to do is understand the Territories are muzlim and that says it all. muzzerd countries may have different scenery but the living conditions are horrible.
The West Bank has a notable, although harassed and shrinking, Arab Christian population.

IMO, the Muslims should be kicked out of either Lebanon or the West Bank, and such territory made into an Arab Christian state.

Multiculti doesn't work, and the Middle East is a fine example.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#50 Oct 24, 2013
I agree with post 48!

Ivy League-ISIS

#51 Oct 24, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda and lies
http://www.factsandlogic.org/ad_08.html

Sorry RU, but your Jew hatred is just as noxious as Bob's, though its a different flavor.

The Arab countries will not naturalize the "Palestinians" which were born on their soil. Now, I am no fan of jus soli law, but the left generally defends it.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#52 Oct 24, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Yeah, I get that you're into going with guy feelings over research but you might want to do a tiny bit of research. You get a pretty massive range of experiences across the range you've outlined. From feminist co-op cafe culture and awesome microbrew to black tea and gender segregated public spaces. Saying "it's all alike" only robs you of getting to understand the really exciting range of cultures that covers that wide swath.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#54 Oct 24, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I get that you're into going with guy feelings over research but you might want to do a tiny bit of research. You get a pretty massive range of experiences across the range you've outlined. From feminist co-op cafe culture and awesome microbrew to black tea and gender segregated public spaces. Saying "it's all alike" only robs you of getting to understand the really exciting range of cultures that covers that wide swath.
On your next trip, please follow the lead of your patron saint:

http://nukegingrich.files.wordpress.com/2013/...

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#55 Oct 24, 2013
In my post I am referring to izlam. When mixing in cultures true one gets some different izlam say from Malays and those in the Maghreb but leaving out cultures izlam is a culture of death.
Whether it is a Syrian rebel or one of Izbetgovic's contemporaries, both versions of izlam is culture of death while the Pashtun and the Egyptian in the muzlim brotherhood add their own cultures to their izlamism, both are practitioners of the culture of death from the Arabian desert.
Don't judge person until you have walked a mile in their mocassins-old Tsa-la-gi saying.
You haven't any idea how much or how little I have researched anything.
Naturally a Singaporean muzlim would have different cultural outlook than a muzlim from Tikrit but both or either would gladly chop off head in Paki style, ie Daniel Pearl.
waiting for your disagreement!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#56 Oct 24, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda and lies
http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/...

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#57 Oct 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Let the Saudis make lampshades out of them. Let someone else turn the Saudis into glass. Eff both of them.
Still angry at the Jew who sold you a two day old slice of pizza and refused you a refund when you were 12, Ebob?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#59 Oct 24, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Still angry at the Jew who sold you a two day old slice of pizza and refused you a refund when you were 12, Ebob?
It was a canvas raft that tore the same afternoon. Eff him! I hope he's dead and rotting in hell.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60 Oct 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a canvas raft that tore the same afternoon. Eff him! I hope he's dead and rotting in hell.
Gee, your Uncle Ernie was a real b@st@rd.

Columbus, OH

#61 Oct 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you thought those plastic guns advertised in the back of comic books were real too. Just because it said, "Not sold in New York" it had to be real, huh Ebob!

Columbus, OH

#62 Oct 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And what proof did you have to show it wasn't your negligence that ripped the canvas raft? Did you think he had the money like a Swallens or Rinks? That change bought dinner for his family that night. He would've kicked your lil ass before giving up that dough, haha!
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#63 Oct 24, 2013
If only I had been lucky enough to be John Demjanyuk.

Columbus, OH

#64 Oct 25, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-army-kills-74-s...

The fight against radical Islamist is on and raged 24/7.
Orman

Cincinnati, OH

#65 Oct 25, 2013
http://electronicintifada.net/content/lawsuit...

A group of Jews and Arabs are fighting in the Israeli courts to be recognized as “Israelis,” a nationality currently denied them, in a case that officials fear may threaten the country’s self-declared status as a Jewish state.

Israel refused to recognize an Israeli nationality at the country’s establishment in 1948, making an unusual distinction between “citizenship” and “nationality.” Although all Israelis qualify as “citizens of Israel,” the state is defined as belonging to the “Jewish nation,” meaning not only the 5.6 million Israeli Jews but also more than seven million Jews in the diaspora.

Critics say the special status of Jewish nationality has been a way to undermine the citizenship rights of non-Jews in Israel, especially the fifth of the population who are Arab. Some 30 laws in Israel specifically privilege Jews, including in the areas of immigration rights, naturalization, access to land and employment.

Arab leaders have also long complained that indications of “Arab” nationality on ID cards make it easy for police and government officials to target Arab citizens for harsher treatment.

The interior ministry has adopted more than 130 possible nationalities for Israeli citizens, most of them defined in religious or ethnic terms, with “Jewish” and “Arab” being the main categories.

The group’s legal case is being heard by the high court after a district judge rejected their petition two years ago, backing the state’s position that there is no Israeli nation.

The head of the campaign for Israeli nationality, Uzi Ornan, a retired linguistics professor, said:“It is absurd that Israel, which recognizes dozens of different nationalities, refuses to recognize the one nationality it is supposed to represent.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Graham has died. 17 min They cannot kill ... 16
Black Panther Sucked 25 min Pickle Rick 39
Thank Republicans for Mass Shootings 45 min hey now 8
News Police: Body is that of missing teen 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Akron school superintendent seeks top job in Co... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Gas prices at 6-month low 3 hr Reality Speaks 12
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 3 hr Reality Speaks 1,412

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages