Jews > Saudis

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been duped. The Christian side is the Palestinian side.
but go ahead and work hard to fill up the pockets of the mwall Street Banksters with your sheckels. You fool Christians are their puppets. You shed blood for them you rack up debt for them. you're their little slaves.
LOL

Blow it out ur ayse Bobby Boy.....

I am not religious by the way so your religious slam is wasted on me.

I do however love to see you get all worked up here on topix though....

I guess if your Catholic Jewish Messiah comes back you will want to turn him into a lampshade huh.

Have fun
Duke for Mayor

United States

#23 Oct 23, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby boy has been called out a thousand times little 0.0.
by every conservative on this forum.......
Typically it is the liberals that don't have much problem with him.
Since you originally started posting here with the pedophile Yasser Arafat as an avatar your protestation if frankly laughable.......
Try to keep up OK
For the record, from my observations the poster who goes by "Bob" reminds me of the little pudgy bully from 5th grade who, after constantly berating the skinny, gawky kid one year younger than himself, eventually had a couple of teeth knocked out by young Mr. Gawky, and he has never matured beyond his memory of that day...running home to Mommy with his bloody teeth in his hand, blaming others for his own perceived "injuries".

woof
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, from my observations the poster who goes by "Bob" reminds me of the little pudgy bully from 5th grade who, after constantly berating the skinny, gawky kid one year younger than himself, eventually had a couple of teeth knocked out by young Mr. Gawky, and he has never matured beyond his memory of that day...running home to Mommy with his bloody teeth in his hand, blaming others for his own perceived "injuries".
woof
T feel free to work for the banksters. Work hard because their Connecticut mansions have expensive upkeep!

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
hmmmm

Frankly dukie, your berating of other posters on topix would lead me to believe the same about you..........

In particular the insults directed at our cat friend by you and your daughter appeared to serve no other purpose than degrading him publicly.

I assumed you got some sense of elevated self worth or satisfaction in some way from it.........

WOLF
Duke for Mayor

United States

#26 Oct 23, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm
Frankly dukie, your berating of other posters on topix would lead me to believe the same about you..........
In particular the insults directed at our cat friend by you and your daughter appeared to serve no other purpose than degrading him publicly.
I assumed you got some sense of elevated self worth or satisfaction in some way from it.........
WOLF
I think you should go review the comments I have directed at Dave the Catman. You are a bit mistaken.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Oct 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I'll call out the Israelis for their treatment of the Palestinians. But I'll also call out anyone who wants to return to the days of making lampshades out of Jews. I'm maddeningly consistent that way.
You seem to be okay with Bob because he's one of your good ol' boys, no matter what he does. Likewise, nothing I do or say is ever right for you people.
Duped again, drone.

http://www.idfblog.com/2013/08/12/what-happen...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#29 Oct 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I'll call out the Israelis for their treatment of the Palestinians. But I'll also call out anyone who wants to return to the days of making lampshades out of Jews. I'm maddeningly consistent that way.
You seem to be okay with Bob because he's one of your good ol' boys, no matter what he does. Likewise, nothing I do or say is ever right for you people.
Lebanon, Syria and Jordan, among other ARAB MUSLIM countries treat the "Palestinian" Arabs much worse than Israel.

The suffering of the Arabs in the disputed territories is entirely the fault of Hamas.

Location hidden

#30 Oct 23, 2013
The Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza:
[warning...graphic]

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#31 Oct 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
T feel free to work for the banksters. Work hard because their Connecticut mansions have expensive upkeep!
banging my head on the desk, pube head

We get it. You dislike Jews and would defend pedos.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#32 Oct 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Duped again, drone.
http://www.idfblog.com/2013/08/12/what-happen...
I'm taking a wild guess that I'm the only one in the conversation who has ever been to a Palestinian city (back in Ramallah in Feb, if you want a postcard!). I'm really interested in how people with less formal education and no actual experience in the region might imagine it to be. Could you talk a bit more about what you think Palestine is like?

Location hidden

#33 Oct 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taking a wild guess that I'm the only one in the conversation who has ever been to a Palestinian city (back in Ramallah in Feb, if you want a postcard!). I'm really interested in how people with less formal education and no actual experience in the region might imagine it to be. Could you talk a bit more about what you think Palestine is like?
Sure.

I think it must suck to be ruled by terrorist overlords who demand your children die for the cause and suffer retaliation.

But you get what you vote for.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#34 Oct 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
I think it must suck to be ruled by terrorist overlords who demand your children die for the cause and suffer retaliation.
But you get what you vote for.
So you don't have any idea, any image of what it's like to hang out in the territories? What people wear, eat, what passes for fun, what the security is like?

Ivy League-ISIS

#35 Oct 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met two Arabs from the disputed territories.

One was a middle aged Arab Christian, decent guy, soft-spoken.

Another was a younger leftist Muslim student, virulently Anti-Israel.

Ivy League-ISIS

#36 Oct 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have any idea, any image of what it's like to hang out in the territories? What people wear, eat, what passes for fun, what the security is like?
Ever heard of Salam Fayadd?

The disputed territories economy sucks because of corruption, Fayyad was the only Arab leader to admit that.

And was fired shortly thereafter.

Location hidden

#37 Oct 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to say that, with all of your "formal education" which you so arrogantly assume to be greater than that of anyone else, you have yet to understand that actions have consequences?

That's why you're neither brilliant nor clever.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#38 Oct 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Salam Fayadd?
The disputed territories economy sucks because of corruption, Fayyad was the only Arab leader to admit that.
And was fired shortly thereafter.
I wonder...is there political graft and corruption in America perpetrated by members of both political parties, of all races, that detrimentally affects the economy?

woof
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#39 Oct 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, nothing I do or say is ever right for you people.
Right. Simply for what you are. Now, before you jump all ghetto recall that a mud hut is the highest shelter a culture can produce, but that does not make it Monticello. And furthermore, hard science and a white endeavor called NASA is shelved in order to fund you mud hutters.

Ivy League-ISIS

#40 Oct 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder...is there political graft and corruption in America perpetrated by members of both political parties, of all races, that detrimentally affects the economy?
woof
Third World corruption is more blatant. Outside of a few big cities and hick towns, most of the "corruption" in this country is more accurately described as "influence peddling"
Duke for Mayor

United States

#41 Oct 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Third World corruption is more blatant. Outside of a few big cities and hick towns, most of the "corruption" in this country is more accurately described as "influence peddling"
I really don't know how much more "blatant" corruption could be than what has been seen in Cuyahoga County, Summit County, and the Ohio Treasurer's and Secretary of State's offices over the past few years.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#43 Oct 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know how much more "blatant" corruption could be than what has been seen in Cuyahoga County, Summit County, and the Ohio Treasurer's and Secretary of State's offices over the past few years.
woof
Have you ever walked into a DMV and the clerk demanded a bribe before processing your request?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two faced Trump lies again 🤥 11 min Bad Boy 3
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 59 min BizzyBee 1
ODOT. Public Welfare Waste? 1 hr Eva 2
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 3 hr BizzyBee 12
Donald Trump President! 6 hr Pale Rider 111
stupid criminals are appreciated 8 hr Dangerous Dan 5
Megyn Kelly to NBC ? oh no! 8 hr Dangerous Dan 28

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance