First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Rooney

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jun 13, 2013
New Study Says Recent College Grads Likely to be Stuck in Low-Skill Jobs.
Why do some members of Congress want to give work permits to 11-18 million illegal aliens?
But not only that...
Are you tired of paying for illegals, education, healtcare, Food stamps, crime investigation.. etc ?
Go to this website and register.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/

Once you are registered, go to the "action board" to send free faxes to your state representative.
They are all typed up and ready to go, you just need to click your mouse to send.
Bob Rooney

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jun 13, 2013
The Congress should protect the interests of Americans, not illegals .

Since: Oct 12

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Educators do not teach this in schools. Presidents Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower ALL deported many millions of Mexicans while they were in office. This was accomplished in order that AMERICAN citizens and war veterans had employment. Now these arrogant SOB's in DC are pandering to these illegals (criminals). Needless to say, Boehner will be losing a lot of votes, along with the other political traitors. Wouldn't it be wonderful if politicians worked for American taxpaying citizens instead of criminals???????
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower were the good ole days, when men were men and knew to put certain people in their place.

Now we have one of them as president due to minorities, government workers and White female liberals who are all guilty of insanity and treason.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Bob Rooney wrote:
The Congress should protect the interests of Americans, not illegals .
They are the new Americans.

Put it to a national vote if you dare.

White 5 year olds will grow up and live life as a minority in the United States. Your grandkids will habla Espanol and despise you because you only speak english.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
White 5 year olds will grow up and live life as a minority in the United States. Your grandkids will habla Espanol and despise you because you only speak english.
I don't speak "only English," but I'll never adopt your gutter language.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I don't speak "only English," but I'll never adopt your gutter language.
I love when West Siders try to talk down to people.

It sounds like a pig speaking French.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak several languages humans use some include Czech, Pharsi, Hebrew, Arabic, Russian and Ukrainian. Never had a need to speak greaser. The greaser like the skinny do not need to be spoken to, shooting them when near the property or a white woman is all that is needed.

Now if a greaser coukd survive having it's tongue pulled out it might make a nice work animal.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Jun 13, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower were the good ole days, when men were men and knew to put certain people in their place.
Now we have one of them as president due to minorities, government workers and White female liberals who are all guilty of insanity and treason.
Great in theory, but the fact remains that we will always need bodies to perform menial work. Those bodies eventually buy car, houses and all kinds of other stuff. that leads to growth.

This is not 1910 or 1940 - most Europeans don't want to come here anymore. They lead better lives in Europe than we do and have practically all the same stuff that we have. same goes for Russians and those in the eastern block. They aren't exactly clamoring to come here either. It was one thing when you could get a job at Ford or US Steel, but who the hell wants to put on some goofy uniform and work at McDonalds for $7 an hour?

So that leaves the US with a choice. Would you rather have an influx of Christian Mexicans or would you rather have more Somalis?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Bob Rooney wrote:
New Study Says Recent College Grads Likely to be Stuck in Low-Skill Jobs.
Someone on the radio this morning said 1/3 of the population has college degrees. Really now, are 1/3 of the jobs out there high-skilled professional positions?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Jun 13, 2013
This thread may be of interest to you all:

city-data d com/forum/legal-immigration/38 8109-europeans-no-longer-immig rating-us.html

--------

Originally Posted by TriMT7
Or there just isn't any reason to immigrate? Most people immigrate out of economic necessity these days. Europe no longer has teeming massed of impoverished looking for a place to start over and make their own.

I think the above post nails it. If you are making a good living, have the material things in life that you want, money in the bank, a good job and you are not oppressed why move? Why have to retool your education and/or skills. Why learn a new language and risk years of culture shock and possible discrimination. But it is not just the US. Many say that immigration by European skilled and unskilled works has dropped off to almost nothing in Australia as well, another immigrant nation. Things change and we are living in a period of change unprecedented for a couple of centuries at least.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Jun 13, 2013

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#14 Jun 13, 2013
Republican party on a suicide mission.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15 Jun 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
yep.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#16 Jun 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
So they say, but what's your solution? You can't force white Christians to come here to clean hotels. Would you rather have more Muzzies? At least Hispanics are Christian, and better ones than most Americans.

Hilliard, OH

#17 Jun 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
Might as well get it over with. Boehner and McConnell have apparently decided to throw the country away.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#18 Jun 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So they say, but what's your solution?
For all republicans to become DINOs.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#19 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Might as well get it over with. Boehner and McConnell have apparently decided to throw the country away.
So you would rather have more mosques filled with illegals than Christian churches filled with mostly Catholic illegals?

Not a great choice, I admit. But you've been to Europe. If you lived over there, would you want to come here to work at some $8 an hour job with no benefits when there are plenty jobs like that right where you are ... AND WITH BENEFITS?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Jun 13, 2013
^^^ Mosque filled with legal not illegals.

Hilliard, OH

#21 Jun 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather have more mosques filled with illegals than Christian churches filled with mostly Catholic illegals?
Not a great choice, I admit. But you've been to Europe. If you lived over there, would you want to come here to work at some $8 an hour job with no benefits when there are plenty jobs like that right where you are ... AND WITH BENEFITS?
How about the sane and common sense choice: Neither.

Let's take a page out of Ike's book and round them up.

You're the same age as me. Remember 1986? That was nothing compared to this. This is the end of America...by suicide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A blast from the past...50's. Enjoy! 10 min BizzyBee 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min woo-boy 30,966
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 38 min Wont happen again 2,430
where is George of Hilliard? 41 min They cannot kill ... 20
Best Use of FBI Resources Recently 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Akron man charged in sex trafficking a minor ca... 2 hr faker mikie 3
Palin: Brawl In The Family 3 hr tranpsosition 10
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••