Paco's Memory Lapse Treatment

Paco's Memory Lapse Treatment

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2013

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Full-on Kosmik.
Grab the popcorn.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Full-on Kosmik.
Grab the popcorn.
Duchess is saying he is a libertarian straight male when it is really a homosexual communist rapist of male sheep?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Full-on Kosmik.
Grab the popcorn.
Absolutely. I live in his head. He rents...I guess that makes me a subletter.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. I live in his head. He rents...I guess that makes me a subletter.
Lots of room considering he is brain damaged.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of room considering he is brain damaged.
Yeah, but something's leaking...there's mildew and mold in there.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Who's Paco?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8 Jun 14, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Who's Paco?
He's the pitiful old emasculated man sitting over there in the corner who gets angry when he can't remember what he wrote two months ago.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 Jun 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Wait. Is Georgeleh gone?
I win again.
Ohhh...he'll be back. But he won't be discussing Glenn Beck, or William Rehnquist.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Wait. Is Georgeleh gone?
I win again.
I thought that things had gotten awfully quiet suddenly.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#12 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that things had gotten awfully quiet suddenly.
He had a very bad day yesterday.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a very bad day yesterday.
woof
I kicked your ass all over the place yesterday. It's too bad you've never known truth in your life.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Threads like this are heartwarming. I live in their heads.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Threads like this are heartwarming. I live in their heads.
Is it all coming back to you now Paco?

Needed a little thermonuclear synapse up there, did ya?

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it all coming back to you now Paco?
Needed a little thermonuclear synapse up there, did ya?
woof
The only thing that keeps coming back is your obsession with me. Hurts to be kicked all over the place, doesn't it...and you're a "lawyer", no less. No wonder you rent.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#17 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that keeps coming back is your obsession with me. Hurts to be kicked all over the place, doesn't it...and you're a "lawyer", no less. No wonder you rent.
No Paco, what I love is when the self appointed King of Topix gets his own words used to cut him off at the ankles and the only retorts he can muster are insults and threats.

Its fkcn hilarious.

Where's Beck's proof George?

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No Paco, what I love is when the self appointed King of Topix gets his own words used to cut him off at the ankles and the only retorts he can muster are insults and threats.
Its fkcn hilarious.
Where's Beck's proof George?
woof
My ankles, and every thing else, are firmly attached, douche. The desperation of bringing up a months dead and forgotten post to deflect from your own beating tells all of us just what a special kind of butthurt you are. You're so angry that you can't get me out of your head. And I'm loving every second of it. You say you're a lawyer...what kind of allegedly trained mind goes apesh!t over this stuff? You're more unstable than Marc Dann, but at least he got some smoking hot p#ssy out of his deal.
kmh

Lancaster, OH

#19 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're more unstable than Marc Dann, but at least he got some smoking hot p#ssy out of his deal.
REPORTED FOR USE OF OBSCENITY IN VIOLATION OF TOPIX TOS

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#20 Jun 14, 2013
kmh wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED FOR USE OF OBSCENITY IN VIOLATION OF TOPIX TOS
Never got any yourself, did you? No wonder...

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/5/p/5pb...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#21 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>My ankles, and every thing else, are firmly attached, douche. The desperation of bringing up a months dead and forgotten post to deflect from your own beating tells all of us just what a special kind of butthurt you are. You're so angry that you can't get me out of your head. And I'm loving every second of it. You say you're a lawyer...what kind of allegedly trained mind goes apesh!t over this stuff? You're more unstable than Marc Dann, but at least he got some smoking hot p#ssy out of his deal.
Oh looky, another post full of wailing insults. Better dry off that keyboard Paco, those tears falling between the keys are gonna put u out of commission.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 3 hr Pale Rider 922
Blacks still TRAIPSIN' after the Clintons> Got ... 4 hr ClintonTrumpGodHelp 2
News Storms knock out power 4 hr UTrashy 4
News Columbus man accused of sexually assaulting tod... 4 hr UTrashy 36
did RS write this on his super sized boat 5 hr Reality Speaks 3
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 5 hr Reality Speaks 247
No Life, But Topix. 5 hr Reality Speaks 17
Should the GOP cut its loses? 5 hr Reality Speaks 870

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages