Crime Of The Week: Bank Robber Strike...

Crime Of The Week: Bank Robber Strikes Twice

There are 4 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Crime Of The Week: Bank Robber Strikes Twice. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

According to police, on the afternoon of Monday, December 17, 2012 a man entered the Key Bank at 88 E. Broad Street, Columbus, walked up to a teller and placed a note on the counter demanding cash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Latifah

Springfield, OH

#1 Jan 14, 2013
What about this White criminal?

Where is Hey Now, Spook, Babs and other racists when the criminal is White?
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Latifah wrote:
What about this White criminal?
Where is Hey Now, Spook, Babs and other racists when the criminal is White?
The teller should have been armed and shot him. Since that didn't happen unless there is a bounty I don't care much about robbers no matter what the skin color. In fact I love to see news about Chase bank being robbed. I used to like seeing news about National City being robbed but since PNC has taken over they have improved. US Bank is another bank that employees nasty tellers so I don't care about them.

So tell your neighbors to rob Chase and US Bank branches and If I see them I will tell the union thugs I saw nothing.
Latifah

Springfield, OH

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
The teller should have been armed and shot him. Since that didn't happen unless there is a bounty I don't care much about robbers no matter what the skin color. In fact I love to see news about Chase bank being robbed. I used to like seeing news about National City being robbed but since PNC has taken over they have improved. US Bank is another bank that employees nasty tellers so I don't care about them.
So tell your neighbors to rob Chase and US Bank branches and If I see them I will tell the union thugs I saw nothing.
Not everyone who lives at Windsor Terrace is a criminal.

There are many nice, clean, upstanding, church going people that live in the projects. There are a small number of criminals (Windsor Terrace Posse) that ruin things for everyone else and give people like you the reason to stereotype / profile us all.
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Latifah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone who lives at Windsor Terrace is a criminal.
There are many nice, clean, upstanding, church going people that live in the projects. There are a small number of criminals (Windsor Terrace Posse) that ruin things for everyone else and give people like you the reason to stereotype / profile us all.
Didn't say they all are criminals. But let the ones who are know there are sone whites who don't mind a bit if the rob Chase banks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal lands in America 17 min Duke for Mayor 120
Obama at Hisoshima 31 min Duke for Mayor 20
Radical Islamist in Sanders camp 37 min d pants 18
Democraps....the party of rape 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 5
Men in the Girls Bathroom 1 hr Math 369
MSNBC’s Brzezinski: Feels Like Clinton Is ‘Lyin... 2 hr Seriouslady 8
News GM will invest $83 million more in its Toledo t... (Jul '11) 3 hr David Reedy 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages