Man who came late to party is killer, jury says | The Columbus ...

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Man who came late to party is killer, jury says | The Columbus .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Robert J. Ruark, center, is found guilty of fatally shooting one man and wounding another one July 4, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Stacy

Columbus, OH

#122 May 27, 2013
Never say that! I used to date him many years ago and he is not like that and also nobody deserves what happened to him. I'm still close friends with his sisters and they are still trying to deal and cope with this god awful tragedy
Tt c

Columbus, OH

#123 Jul 4, 2013
[You are a punk bitch Chad is my cousin and I wish when he took them 3 shots at you he would have killed your punk ass ii hope you die a long miserable death!!!!!!!!!]
Haha chad wrote:
Chad wolford deserved to die! If Robert hadn't killed him, chad wouldve shot his house up or something of that nature. Chad was doing he invasions at gun point. I know because he tried to rob me. Took three shots at me even. It was a great day when I heard that he had been killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 4 hr Pale Rider 187
Ashley Ross 4 hr wondering 1
News Four Vietnam vets reflect on war 40 years after... 6 hr REAL American 25
Finally, Obama has a successor! 6 hr Kenny 57
Cleveland braces for Brelo verdict 7 hr Linda 7
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 7 hr Linda 199
News Food pantry leaving gentrified Short North 7 hr Linda 2
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE