Man who came late to party is killer,...

Man who came late to party is killer, jury says | The Columbus ...

There are 102 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Man who came late to party is killer, jury says | The Columbus .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Robert J. Ruark, center, is found guilty of fatally shooting one man and wounding another one July 4, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Roberts Love

AOL

#100 Dec 23, 2009
crystal your the biggest 2 faced b****. what are you scared or something,cant confront me to my face gott talk shit over the computer.at court you was being so nice to me and talkin to me and now look. thats 2faced. grow up. and you talk bout people sellin drugs she your one of the biggest WEED sellers on the west side.you'v never had a job but at tim hortons and it wasnt for long. thats how u live is off drug money. wanna put shit on blast we can out shit on blast. i wanted to drop it and you wanna keeo goin now i know its you, you gotta alot of room to talk. he beat your kids your lazy you dont get outta bed till 5 at night. grow up u gotta alot of room to talk. you rip people of. grow up like other people said karma is a b****! remember that.
Roberts Love

AOL

#101 Dec 23, 2009
jjarrett01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can see you don't buddy, but who asked you.
how did you find out it was crystal?
LOL

Hilliard, OH

#102 Dec 23, 2009
LAMES!!
jjarrett01

Thornville, OH

#103 Dec 24, 2009
Roberts Love wrote:
<quoted text>
how did you find out it was crystal?
Cause i'm good like that, sike i'm playing i'm from the westside but reside up north now. I know Crystal and her big mouth gets her in trouble all the time, bet she didnt think i'd bust her out. She really needs to mind her business and stay outta yours. I know her and robby used to date and thats why she's sweating you so bad. But honey she is not no angel by far. She cheats on Doug all the time. I suggest she keep her mouth shut before her ass is sitting in the FCCC 2. Merry Christmas.
jjarrett01

Thornville, OH

#104 Dec 24, 2009
Sherri baby do your thing, let's start worrying about how were gonna help YOUR man get out. He needs everyone he can out here cause he can't do it himself. I got your back,i'll help you with whateva you need just holla at me. You know how to get a hold of me. Merry Christmas and keep your head up and tell Robbie the same.
jjarrett01

Thornville, OH

#105 Dec 24, 2009
Roberts Love wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you so much for sticking up for me.thats really nice of you.i try and try to do my best takr care of robby and my children. thanks!
I got your back baby girl. Shit I know how it is. I don't know you, but we got a mutual friend, anybody who's friends with my friends is my friend too. You keep doing what you do and things will work out. You know what your about and so does Robbie and your kids thats all that matters.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#107 Dec 25, 2009
THAT BiTCH wrote:
SHERi iS A FAT NASTY ****!!!! GO SUCK SOME MORE D!CK U NASTY TRiFLiN **** B!TCH!!!!
Can't let this one get deleted.
Roberts Love

AOL

#108 Dec 25, 2009
haters!!!!!!!! keep hatin ill take u down anyday crystal. your the nasty bitch that got trains ran on you back in the day. remember doug robby and another dude. crystal my man doesnt want you, you loose p**** b****.ay jjarrett how do u get ahold of you? i got myspace or something let me know ill let robby know you said keep his head up and thanks for the support!crystal come holla at me like i said u scared a** b*****
Robbies moms best friend

Shallotte, NC

#109 Dec 25, 2009
dumb ppl are still dumb wrote:
Well I am back and i have read what some silly people wrote on here and you are sad, 1st if your robert's mom's bestfriend then why didn't you get her help with her addiction, so she could have been a better mom to her kids. An to the auntie plz you bought weed off him everyday too, you encouraged his bad behavior too, and since when do any of robert's family like sheri? oh i get it because she is taking care of him so u don't have too? An as for sheri the truth shall set you free.... but you know that. I think it's wrong that robert got played by the justice system, but no one ,not even the minor would testify for him huh? guess someone should start telling the truth and soon. An i love the fact you guys, are finally talking about real ****. Dont forget every closet has bones.... just hope they dont spill out huh, and i dont care who likes what i write it is my right to express my opinion,!st amendent right but if you went to school you would know that...
I won't even dignify all your lies with an answer. As for the first ammendment, you better read the ammendment, because if you had you would know that freedom of speech is based on facts not the fiction you are creating to hurt someone. Thats called slander not freedom of speech, and if you went to school you would know that.
Now all I can offer is my help. Your need to continue on with this petty argument says you like the attention. While you are looking up the ammendment also look up the word sociapath since you seem to be demonstrating quite a few of the charecteristics.
If you would like help or prayer please let me know, I'll try and help.
AuntieWisdom

Colorado Springs, CO

#110 Dec 26, 2009
dumb ppl wrote:
omg are you threating me, is that how you handle's things to hunt people down and hurt them.. see about the apple and the tree. good to know you did it in black and white.. never once did i threaten anyone with violence or to hunt them down, only told the truth and everyone is mad why????????
I'm not threatening anything. I'm saying I know who you are, you're more messed up than anyone involved with this and you need to mind your own business!
AuntieWisdom

Colorado Springs, CO

#111 Dec 26, 2009
As for what we can do to help Robbie, my suggestions are to try and raise money for the appeal and find some witnesses from that night that are willing to tell the truth about what happened. Oh....and maybe not dogging on his baby's mom. That might help him.
Friend of the Family

Columbus, OH

#112 Dec 29, 2009
jjarrett01 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW they should really know how it feels than flat out!! OMG she's part of his family too wow she really needs a reality check. What no family values??? When I was in jail I got the worst news ever, I found out my boyfriend had been shot and killed, and when the deputies came told me I thought I was just gonna die, and you can't get outside that place. They don't even help you try to cope in there they just throw you away and she should know that's sad she wants to see her family member in pain, talk about heartless. Being heartless is worse than a crackhead. Wow this chick is seriously a self absorbed individual. Dumb ppl get a life.
I dont know who you are talking about a member of "Robbys family in jail writing this stuff under an alias" nobody in Robbys family is in jail. I have heard rumors who it is but none of the people mention were in Robbys family. I really think its terrible how everyone is talking about everyones business this should be about Robby who will get an appeal Im sure. Grow up people your acting like your in middle school!
friends

Columbus, OH

#113 Feb 8, 2010
hey if anyone wants to write Robert Ruark here is his address Robert Ruark "A618841" his number u will need this on all letters. CRC P.O. BOX 300
ORIENT OHIO, 43146.. CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY WRITE TO HIM AND LET HIM KNOW HOW LIFE IS GOING OUT HERE..... HAVE A GREAT DAY
HAHA TOLD YA SO

Columbus, OH

#114 Feb 27, 2010
well to all the friends and family of robert here is a juicy piece of info for you.. remember when all these old post said sheri was the biggest problem with robert. well she is on her way to jail violations of her probation and she is reportly pregnant and WE CAN GUESS ROBERT IS NOT THE FATHER!!!!! NO REALLY? rob all your true friends hope and pray you get a new trial and get home soon. but plz leave all these skanks alone
ANGELINA SANFILLIPO

Pataskala, OH

#115 May 24, 2011
I was on the phone with my THEN bf B Starr, I HEARD the shooters start an argument. One of the worse nights of my life was pulling up to the blocked off street. I jumped out the car and puked, begged God to wake me. Our mutual friend scarily calm told me "Ang they are all dead". So what 2 survived and one died. HOW TRAGIC. I think of Chad constantly. He was fuuny, the life of a party, charming. I WAS ON THE PHONE THE WHOLE TIME. There were 2 shooters next door. The fight started bc the B. Starr was at the curb on the phone to hear me, they were celebrating Chad's bday. The neighbors pretended to swerve. B yelled at them, they challenged him(thought they were going to jump him to my horror).... Chad came out to fight in his defense. The guys got a ass whoopin... fair. Then not too long after two guys came out shooting. SO SAD. This was senseless. Chad was an amazing father. I LOVE YOU CHAD! RIP!
ANGELINA SANFILLIPO

Pataskala, OH

#117 May 24, 2011
i hope that he pisses the wrong inmate off...:) HAVE A GREAT DAY BITCH3S!
hubz

Canal Winchester, OH

#118 Jul 5, 2011
Chad was worthless. He tried to rob me, him and his boy Josh. I am glad to see the streets a better place
Quayjuan Smif

United States

#119 Jul 5, 2011
Good. One less wigger. Have fun in jail, wigger.
MotherSmucker

United States

#120 Jul 5, 2011
Die W.I.GG.ERS die.
ANGELINA SANFILLIPO

Columbus, OH

#121 Dec 3, 2011
You are obviously worthless... what did they try to rob from you? EXACTLY! YOU are still on the streets, so nothing "better" about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 dead, 1 critical in NE Side shooting 3 min Escondido 4
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 26 min Minnesota miserable 162
Schumer is Going Down Too 2 hr 404 not found 2
Afterall, Trump LOST the POPULAR VOTE BY MILLIO... 2 hr 404 not found 2
The three UCLA basketball players that were cau... 3 hr Greedy Lying Repu... 7
Magic 98.9 Host Khari Enaharo Is Stupid, or.... (Jan '11) 4 hr Jay 13
Obama caught by Christ's Crusaders 4 hr Escondido 36
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 4 hr Escondido 52

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web