Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2013
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Pictures of that pick up truck riddled by cop gunfire upon wrong vehicle should be proof positive that we must limit the magazines of police weapons to those of 1 round capacity.

Looks like another dirty obama supporter with a LIFETIME of grievances snapped. More proof of why we will not disarm.
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2013
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

Pictures 8-12 have a 'sheriff' in civilian clothes carrying a Ruger mini-14 with folding stock. Clearly a weapon to be banned. In fact, of that particular sheriff's office, all of them have the same Rugers, are dressed in primarily civilian clothes except for the vests, and look like a bunch of well-armed white 'haters'.

Maybe that angry, resentful, black killer ex cop should make his way to Oakland where obama's co-sh^tstain parasites have a history of assisting wanted fugitives that have just killed police. Sheeeeyit, the even re-armed that killer.
off the rails

Middletown, OH

#3 Feb 8, 2013
You won't hear about his Obama support or support for gun control on the screw you news.......sure enough is a co-stain.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#4 Feb 8, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/na tionworld/nation/wire/la-me-ma nhunt-ex-lapd-officer-pictures ,0,268116.photogallery
Pictures 8-12 have a 'sheriff' in civilian clothes carrying a Ruger mini-14 with folding stock. Clearly a weapon to be banned. In fact, of that particular sheriff's office, all of them have the same Rugers, are dressed in primarily civilian clothes except for the vests, and look like a bunch of well-armed white 'haters'.
Maybe that angry, resentful, black killer ex cop should make his way to Oakland where obama's co-sh^tstain parasites have a history of assisting wanted fugitives that have just killed police. Sheeeeyit, the even re-armed that killer.
I hope he takes out more of his fellow parasites with a badge.

Question: Where can you find a good cop?
Answer: in a coffin. They all are eulogized as though they were saints when they are really just stains.
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#5 Feb 8, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
Pictures of that pick up truck riddled by cop gunfire upon wrong vehicle should be proof positive that we must limit the magazines of police weapons to those of 1 round capacity.
Looks like another dirty obama supporter with a LIFETIME of grievances snapped. More proof of why we will not disarm.
It won't ever happen. Barney Fife was too good of a cop when it was last tried. If they do it again, most of the cops will lose their jobs due to the fact of half of them actually doing police work and they won't need as many.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 9, 2013
The package that Corner mailed to Anderson Cooper has a video of the incident that Dorner said happened! Excessive force, he says, was used on a suspect, kicking the guy in the face while handcuffed! Cooper's a little bitch because he turned the CD over to the cops instead of playing it on air for all to see. The L.A.P.D. are lying on this dude and fired him for reporting a rogue cop.
We'll never see the video tape now because of the coward Anderson Cooper! He's a little phag bitch!!!
My nephew served in Iraq, has six confirmed kills in battle. He's now a cop in an Oakland suburb department. He tells me the blatant bigotry he encounters from the 'smart azz ' white boys on the force all the time. Corner says he's a victim of racial discrimination due to his smearing by the LAPD, for telling the truth. He was too honest for the crooked cops.
Dorner's story is going to be covered up and he'll only be known as the 'killer cop' by the majority sheeple across America. WE NEED TO SEE THAT DVD! That is were the truth is about Dorner's allegations.
wls

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 9, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Alas the leftist media is corrupt, bwaaaah bwaaaah. Too bad when the government-media disinformation propaganda complex is more concerned with putting fudgepacking_sh^t=tipped dicks on the air rather than tell the truth. Alas...bwaaah bwaaah RACISM bwahhh boohoo
REPORTED

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#9 Feb 9, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
The package that Corner mailed to Anderson Cooper has a video of the incident that Dorner said happened! Excessive force, he says, was used on a suspect, kicking the guy in the face while handcuffed! Cooper's a little bitch because he turned the CD over to the cops instead of playing it on air for all to see. The L.A.P.D. are lying on this dude and fired him for reporting a rogue cop.
We'll never see the video tape now because of the coward Anderson Cooper! He's a little phag bitch!!!
My nephew served in Iraq, has six confirmed kills in battle. He's now a cop in an Oakland suburb department. He tells me the blatant bigotry he encounters from the 'smart azz ' white boys on the force all the time. Corner says he's a victim of racial discrimination due to his smearing by the LAPD, for telling the truth. He was too honest for the crooked cops.
Dorner's story is going to be covered up and he'll only be known as the 'killer cop' by the majority sheeple across America. WE NEED TO SEE THAT DVD! That is were the truth is about Dorner's allegations.
This here is why my people must not disarm.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Disarm? Who told 'your' people to disarm, windbag?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11 Feb 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are some insane freaks in this country, if Topix is an accurate indicator.

I keep a baseball bat by each door, and two under the mattress.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are some insane freaks in this country, if Topix is an accurate indicator.
woof
Your sex life is of no interest to us, dog.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#13 Feb 9, 2013
wls wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
What is wrong do you swap spit with Abderson Cooper?
bosco

Columbus, OH

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Remember "Choir Boys" & "Serpico".
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#16 Feb 9, 2013
wls wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
REPORTED
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
I crap logs bigger then baseball bats at times. You should probably get a camera or something to view who's at the doors and then call the cops if it is someone you don't know who scares you. Besides, keeping weapons by doors is a bad idea, If I was going to enter your home illegally with the intent of harming you, I seriously doubt I would knock and wait for you to get your ball and bat. I would simply use a crow bar or a hydraulic ram and open the door, enter, and have my way with you before you even knew I was there. That's how the cops who aren't suffering from John Wayne syndrome in need of a anal craniomity do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 50 min Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 52 min Allison 18
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 56 min Allison 24
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 20
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 37
RIP Joan Rivers 2 hr Kato 20
Where are all the original legacy posters? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 116
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info