Blame Republicans

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#125 Dec 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the color of his skin have to do with anything? Racist comment coming from a race baiting bigot.
The latest lies are all coming from Oblamo:
You can keep your policy if you like it (you just have to pay more)
You can keep your doctor if you like him/her (you just have to pay more)
The color of his skin is the only reason he won the first election. Lies and cover-ups squeaked him into the second term.

Totally inept.

Sorry to see Wide Rider is back. What a waste of air that one is.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#126 Dec 9, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just bumming out right now because I have to get rid of my 3 male cats.It's kind of hard when they are in your lap purring up a storm.
Stop breeding cats and your problem will be solved.

Pretty simple...unless of course cat sperm is somehow sacred to you.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#127 Dec 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The color of his skin is the only reason he won the first election. Lies and cover-ups squeaked him into the second term.
Totally inept.
Sorry to see Wide Rider is back. What a waste of air that one is.
Maybe he won because the alternative was quite troubling.

woof
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#128 Dec 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a person called Blue, and the heat in the kitchen become so rotten, Blue started repeating the same words I wrote. You are doing the same Dave, what is wrong? Can't come back with anything on your own. Or you could start coming back with the DEE LAY, copy and paste. I think you need a little help like neutral. Do you know what a sheep killing dog is? I will tell you something else. I bet you can't carry on a topic with me without getting off the subject. Now come back with your filthy tongue, that is all you have, or some damn lie. Don't tell me you are above lying. What trucking Company do you drive for? Do you drive a Peterbilt?
For those that don't follow Warsaw Topix, Blue and Dee Lay were also conservatives that called out Widest Riders lunatic posts. Dee Lay was an honorable person who researched the issues and was always kind yet very firm with Biggest Rider.

Blue was to the point and call out the hag for what she was, trash.

Take that as a compliment cause she was run off of Topiz there too.
Pale Rider

AOL

#129 Dec 10, 2013
I don't see you on very much neutral? What is wrong? I bet you have been spending a lot of time lately on Preston Highway begging like a dog for a bone. If you would get a job instead of milking Obama for everything you can every month, you would be better off. Why do you wait for me to tell the people about your sorry ass? How about leveling with the people that you crave attention.

Neutral has never started a thread in his life. He follows, like Reality, like the old hag, SL. She claims her mother, raised her in a good home, don't ever believe that!

Now all you have to do is bring up something kinky, and that old bag will be on board like a flash. She is a trip, and how many men have ditched you over the years? You are a natural to suck up to nasty people, like neutral, the most indigent on Columbus Topix reality speaks. You know when a person don't have anything. when they start lying about what they own. You 3 would make a good team of liars. Come on start your lies neutral. I hope you don't start that old repeat routine. Be creative, show the people that you have a brain, not just water up there.

President Obama is one American, that I am proud that I voted for. So much he has done for America, handling so many diplomatic agendas. I would not be surprised, if he doesn't get another Peace Prize, for his triumps in difficult times. Look at what he has done for America.

"The good news is 100% of the population (full-time workers) is going to get health insurance." Thanks President Obama. Coming from a Republican, that is a great statement. Could that have been a man from Ohio? John Boehner?
Pale Rider

AOL

#130 Dec 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
For those that don't follow Warsaw Topix, Blue and Dee Lay were also conservatives that called out Widest Riders lunatic posts. Dee Lay was an honorable person who researched the issues and was always kind yet very firm with Biggest Rider.
Blue was to the point and call out the hag for what she was, trash.
Take that as a compliment cause she was run off of Topiz there too.
I certainly was run off Topiz neutral. Thanks for showing your ignorance.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#131 Dec 10, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop breeding cats and your problem will be solved.
Pretty simple...unless of course cat sperm is somehow sacred to you.
woof
maybe you should ban it?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#132 Dec 10, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop breeding cats and your problem will be solved.
Pretty simple...unless of course cat sperm is somehow sacred to you.
woof
I had things under control until somebody dumped a male here. I'm going to keep the females though. I just got my license to run a cat house.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#133 Dec 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave...be very careful and don't trust this one. Wide Rider's a vicious person. She's baiting you.
Sorry about the male cats, but I will pray hard they get a really nice home where you can visit them.
Well at least your boss knew he had you to take over for him and you're both honest and very capable. You can lay your head down every night knowing that and be at peace.
She probably is, but she extended a challenge to me that I couldn't have a civilized discussion with her without saying bad things. The one thing that I love talking about is my trucking days. Those are the fondest memories that I have.

My boss put a pic of the babies on her Facebook page to help find a home for them. With Christmas right around the corner, I don't think it will take long before they are taken.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#134 Dec 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think that would be very interesting.
A little over a year after that happened, I was in a truck stop in Wanatah Indiana telling that story and the guy 2 seats down from me looked at me with tears in his eyes and told me that he thought I looked familiar. A few others started crying too when that happened. Small world, huh? He was one of the drivers that I helped out of their trucks. He lost a $150,000 Peterbuilt in that storm. He then paid for my meal saying that was the least he could do.

There are times that I cant remember what happened the day before, but I remember things like this like they happened yesterday.
Black Santa

Akron, OH

#135 Dec 10, 2013
Are they "republican" kats?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#136 Dec 10, 2013
Black Santa wrote:
Are they "republican" kats?
Actually they are pretty independent.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#137 Dec 10, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>My boss put a pic of the babies on her Facebook page to help find a home for them.
Catman Dave wrote:
It really sucks when your boss of 24 years dies and all of a sudden, you are in charge.
You are Norman Bates, aren't you?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#138 Dec 10, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I had things under control until somebody dumped a male here. I'm going to keep the females though. I just got my license to run a cat house.
They have ways now that you can stop cats from having little baby cats.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#139 Dec 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
They have ways now that you can stop cats from having little baby cats.
Teach the lesson to your clients.

the cats are self sufficient, and can feed themselves.

your clients can't even pay for a lawyer, much less pay attention to birth control even when also free.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#140 Dec 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are Norman Bates, aren't you?
Are you that ignorant that you cant figure out that I have more than 1 boss here?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#141 Dec 10, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that ignorant that you cant figure out that I have more than 1 boss here?
I'm pretty sure your "boss" is mummified in a rocking chair.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#142 Dec 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure your "boss" is mummified in a rocking chair.
I know your boss is a liberal nutjob just like you.

a mummy is very independent and quiet.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#143 Dec 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
like the old hag, SL. She claims her mother, raised her in a good home, don't ever believe that!
Now all you have to do is bring up something kinky, and that old bag will be on board like a flash. She is a trip, and how many men have ditched you over the years? You are a natural to suck up to nasty people, like neutral, the most indigent on Columbus Topix reality speaks. You know when a person don't have anything. when they start lying about what they own. You 3 would make a good team of liars. Come on start your lies neutral. I hope you don't start that old repeat routine. Be creative, show the people that you have a brain, not just water up there.
President Obama is one American, that I am proud that I voted for. So much he has done for America, handling so many diplomatic agendas. I would not be surprised, if he doesn't get another Peace Prize, for his triumps in difficult times. Look at what he has done for America.
"The good news is 100% of the population (full-time workers) is going to get health insurance." Thanks President Obama. Coming from a Republican, that is a great statement. Could that have been a man from Ohio? John Boehner?
Touch a nerve did I, Wide Load?

1. Hint: Families are off limits.
2. You have been caught in more lies than the Amazon has trees.
3. Obama is a liar and dismal failure and nothing will change that. That's why you relate to him so well.

Now wonder on over to the KY Horse Park you think is so interesting and see if you can find a hot walker who needs a laugh.(Quick. Goggle 'hot walker' since you have NO idea what I'm talking about.)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#144 Dec 10, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that ignorant that you cant figure out that I have more than 1 boss here?
Yes. She is.

Remember, Dave, I fought Glitter for your attentions once...che will be child's play for me.:-) Wink - wink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 2 min learn from past 29
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 23 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 203
Anthony Fremont "Drumpf" 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Trump endangers relations with China 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
News 1 suspect dead, 8 taken to hospital in shooting... 2 hr power 48
Feeding The Squirrels During Wintertime 4 hr UTrashy 171
Liberal War on Christians and Christmas Continu... 4 hr 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 6
Trump the Crook/Liar 5 hr Reality Speaks 188
News Anti-Trump protesters march to Ohio Statehouse 6 hr Duke for Mayor 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages