Move along, no racism here

Move along, no racism here

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Democrat: I don’t like Clarence Thomas because “he’s married to a white woman”

Liberals have angrily denounced Justice Thomas’ recent reflection that the worst treatment he’s ever endured has come at the hands of “northern liberal elites,” rather than whites in the deep south during the Jim Crow era. Northern liberal elites, for their part, are quite positive that they know Thomas’ personal history better than he does. Perhaps the silver medal of nastiness would go to black racial grievance-mongers, whose venomous attacks on Thomas have spanned decades. Alvin Holmes (Racist-Montgomery) is merely the latest one to step up in the queue. He says he can’t abide the associate justice’s mixed-race household. Paging MSNBC…
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2014/02/...

Just a little while ago, on the floor of the Alabama House of Representatives, the black longtime state representative Alvin Holmes explained why he so dislikes Clarence Thomas: because “he’s married to a white woman.”
Question for MSNBC, re the Cheerios ad: Now just who is it again who objects to biracial families?
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370888/c...
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
Democrat: I don’t like Clarence Thomas because “he’s married to a white woman”
Liberals have angrily denounced Justice Thomas’ recent reflection that the worst treatment he’s ever endured has come at the hands of “northern liberal elites,” rather than whites in the deep south during the Jim Crow era. Northern liberal elites, for their part, are quite positive that they know Thomas’ personal history better than he does. Perhaps the silver medal of nastiness would go to black racial grievance-mongers, whose venomous attacks on Thomas have spanned decades. Alvin Holmes (Racist-Montgomery) is merely the latest one to step up in the queue. He says he can’t abide the associate justice’s mixed-race household. Paging MSNBC…
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2014/02/...
Just a little while ago, on the floor of the Alabama House of Representatives, the black longtime state representative Alvin Holmes explained why he so dislikes Clarence Thomas: because “he’s married to a white woman.”
Question for MSNBC, re the Cheerios ad: Now just who is it again who objects to biracial families?
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370888/c...
Thomas is one of the most brilliant minds in Government. We need more judges like him. Roberts on the other hand is a damned idiot.
race pimp

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Blacks contribute nothing to society.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Feb 12, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
Just a little while ago, on the floor of the Alabama House of Representatives, the black longtime state representative Alvin Holmes explained why he so dislikes Clarence Thomas: because “he’s married to a white woman.”
Question for MSNBC, re the Cheerios ad: Now just who is it again who objects to biracial families?
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370888/c...
Flip the race, and the party, we'd never hear the end of it.

Holder would be biatching and moaning for a "conversation" on race.

He doesn't want a conversation, he wants a lecture.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5 Feb 12, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas is one of the most brilliant minds in Government. We need more judges like him. Roberts on the other hand is a damned idiot.
After Scalia, Thomas is my favorite. Roberts is arguably worse than Kagan, at least she's honest about being a socialist.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Flip the race, and the party, we'd never hear the end of it.
Holder would be biatching and moaning for a "conversation" on race.
He doesn't want a conversation, he wants a lecture.
He wants to pass sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 14 min UTrashy 12
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 25 min UTrashy 9
Huma done with Weiner 55 min Free Pizza 4 U 4
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr Male 985
News Ohioansa Labor Day plans: Longer, more expensiv... 2 hr UTrashy 7
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Duke for Mayor 2,879
Trump the Liar 3 hr Pale Rider 944
Please help me find the love of my life 22 hr UTrashy 134

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages