While we were busy with terrorism...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#21 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like local governments do all the time with fire and police cuts?
No, that's not what I mean.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#22 Apr 23, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dr. Gosnell killed 7 babies born (by "snipping their spinal cord) as late as 7 months along - and one woman patient. While the authorities looked the other way so as not to upset the pro-abortion fans like Reader.
Except for the fact that he is on trial for murder.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#23 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, yeah...
Kermit Gosnell Abortion Clinic Was Not Inspected For 17 Years
According to the grand jury report [2][PDF] released this week by Philadelphia prosecutors, Pennsylvania health officials deliberately chose not to enforce laws to ensure that abortion clinics provide the same level of care as other medical service providers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/23/kerm...
You leftists are VILE.
On the other hand...
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Internal corporate safety departments and management with professionals, audits and training prevent 10,000% more incidents than OSHA or any other government agency.
Prevention is up to private industry...investigation is the purview of the government.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#24 Apr 23, 2013
mike wrote:
You can read all about it in todays USA today or any number of articles in the WSJ over the last week. You sure have a great ability to plead ignorance when it suits you.
WHAT? No way. The Christofacists have been insisting for the last week that there has been no media coverage of that situation.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#25 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Some of US see regulation ...
Pardon me if I missed something after I ceased to watch the news after 10am, but this investigation is still ongoing as to whether it was spontaneous combustion, it can happen in your laundry room or your garage, if that were to be the case more regulation would not change the outcome. Also, with so many first responders, all volunteer, if they fought the fire with water, that would cause an explosion. Boil a pot of oil to the point of combustion, pour water on it...there is your science experiment for this evening. Nice knowing you.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the fact that he is on trial for murder.
Had an adult woman not died at his hands, it is likely we never would have heard of Kermit Gosnell.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#27 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>VILE LIAR.
So calm. So unemotional. Ye gods.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#28 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand...
<quoted text>
State licensing of medical practitioners vs. industrial policy...big difference, little girl.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#29 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So calm. So unemotional. Ye gods.
Emphasis isn't always emotion, it's simply needed to penetrate the skulls of liberal lunkheads.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#30 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not what I mean.
Of course you don't. You can't criticize your god.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>State licensing of medical practitioners vs. industrial policy...big difference, little girl.
Really? It's government regulation of private industry. The only difference is you care about fetuses more than you care about living, breathing adults.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#32 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Emphasis isn't always emotion, it's simply needed to penetrate the skulls of liberal lunkheads.
Oh. So the all caps on "vile liar" was just emphasis. Ok.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#33 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't. You can't criticize your god.
The police are my god? I didn't know that. Thanks.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34 Apr 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
1+ MILLION abortions per year =/= RARE
Nevermind the fact that the figures does not include stats from California, Delaware, Maryland, and New Hampshire.
http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abor...
That says we have work to do.

Not that we can lower that number by making abortion either unsafe or illegal (or both).

Location hidden

#35 Apr 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
...said the rabid, "Christian," pro-abort.
As I said, tip, really, really tiresome.

Location hidden

#36 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>VILE LIAR.
According to the grand jury report [2][PDF] released this week by Philadelphia prosecutors, Pennsylvania health officials deliberately chose not to enforce laws to ensure that abortion clinics provide the same level of care as other medical service providers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/23/kerm ...
Excuse me, would you please point out the specific lie?

Location hidden

#37 Apr 23, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me if I missed something after I ceased to watch the news after 10am, but this investigation is still ongoing as to whether it was spontaneous combustion, it can happen in your laundry room or your garage, if that were to be the case more regulation would not change the outcome. Also, with so many first responders, all volunteer, if they fought the fire with water, that would cause an explosion. Boil a pot of oil to the point of combustion, pour water on it...there is your science experiment for this evening. Nice knowing you.
We already know that the company claimed, in a report to officials prior to this event, that there plant presented no danger greater than the possibility of escaping ammonia gas.

One supposes that prior to building schools and residences next door (or vice versa), most sane communities paying attention would have in place some kind of zoning regulations, just to reduce the likelihood of a school and a generation of children potentially being wiped away.

One might also suppose that a place storing large quantities of stuff that might become combustible when doused with water would have something on file with the local fire authorities. Just so their efforts don't make things worse, dontcha know.

But, go on back to the soaps. We'll have somebody call you when all the facts are in--if we're all still around.

Location hidden

#38 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, tip, really, really tiresome.
Tell me about it.
God won't withhold is wrath forever.

Location hidden

#39 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>State licensing of medical practitioners vs. industrial policy...big difference, little girl.
How so?

Location hidden

#40 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That says we have work to do.
Not that we can lower that number by making abortion either unsafe or illegal (or both).
Then why bother, Reader..., really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sh@$tHole Country 6 min Male 67
Tax Dollars "crumbs" to Pelosi 18 min Male 13
MORE THAN A BUGDET Problem! 1 hr BizzyBee 1
Trump claims he is chummy with North Korea 9 hr Republicans Shill... 4
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 9 hr Duke for Mayor 7
DACA. DACA. One particular Immigration Issue. ... 9 hr Republicans Shill... 1
Trump BALD HEAD 10 hr Duke for Mayor 55

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance