Comments
161 - 180 of 182 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2013

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you now, Bruce Banner? Oh my, you are getting an early start today. We should be in full Rumplestiltskin mode by 1:00.
When you cut and paste tired posts, I know that I own you.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said it was Pulitzer Prize winning art, Nate. We said it describes you perfectly. It takes a trite comic strip from a campus newspaper to do so. Anything more sophisticated would miss the mark.
Read Bloom County and get a clue. You might need some adult assistance, though.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
That you would describe anything posted by Big Johnson as "classic" speaks volumes about you.
Nothing new, though.
Reader has pledged her love for BJ too. Birds of a feather...at least Reader has thoughts and convictions. Oh, I forgot she is a chicken turd since the Martin/Zimmerman verdict.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Aug 16, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Read Bloom County and get a clue. You might need some adult assistance, though.
That was an awesome comic strip!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>When you cut and paste tired posts, I know that I own you.
When you write something so utterly nonsensical, it is clear that you don't. You are nearly as irrelevant as Reality Speaks now. Just a babbling blob of hate.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you write something so utterly nonsensical, it is clear that you don't. You are nearly as irrelevant as Reality Speaks now. Just a babbling blob of hate.
You've posted this word for word on three different threads today:

"Oh my, you are getting an early start today. We should be in full Rumplestiltskin mode by 1:00."

Nonsensical, indeed.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You've posted this word for word on three different threads today:
"Oh my, you are getting an early start today. We should be in full Rumplestiltskin mode by 1:00."
Nonsensical, indeed.
I have? Let's see them. You are a fool.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You've posted this word for word on three different threads today:
"Oh my, you are getting an early start today. We should be in full Rumplestiltskin mode by 1:00."
Nonsensical, indeed.
Come on, Nate. Let's see those three different threads where I posted that quote word for word. I'm waiting. Or are you too busy looking for that Federal law that tells people what to eat?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Aug 16, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Nate. Let's see those three different threads where I posted that quote word for word. I'm waiting. Or are you too busy looking for that Federal law that tells people what to eat?
I gave you the law on the other thread. As for your posts, you know you did it. I'm going to treat you the way you treat others when they make such demands.
Enjoy.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Aug 16, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you the law on the other thread. As for your posts, you know you did it. I'm going to treat you the way you treat others when they make such demands.
Enjoy.
Ahhhh, that is so funny. Nate caught lying and he runs away. Now you will start stomping your feet and calling names because you have nowhere else to go with this. Bad day for you, Nate. I called it this morning.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Aug 16, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, that is so funny. Nate caught lying and he runs away. Now you will start stomping your feet and calling names because you have nowhere else to go with this. Bad day for you, Nate. I called it this morning.
Prove that I'm lying, little girl. You seem to have plenty of time and butthurt on your hands.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that I'm lying, little girl. You seem to have plenty of time and butthurt on your hands.
I did. When you claimed I wrote the same thing on three separate threads and I called you on it and you balked, I proved you were lying. You poor thing.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you the law on the other thread. As for your posts, you know you did it. I'm going to treat you the way you treat others when they make such demands.
Enjoy.
You provided a link to an opinion piece that included blatantly false statements about how that law is applied.

If you're any indication of what comes out of Colby College on a regular basis they sure do have a serious problem over there.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Aug 16, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. When you claimed I wrote the same thing on three separate threads and I called you on it and you balked, I proved you were lying. You poor thing.
You have a typically insane definition of "proof" in your twisted psyche, little girl.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You have a typically insane definition of "proof" in your twisted psyche, little girl.
Didn't you "prove" yesterday that I was a vile human being by noting that I asked you for a citation to a peer reviewed article that showed a causal connection between political ideology and sociopathy?

That was really cool.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you "prove" yesterday that I was a vile human being by noting that I asked you for a citation to a peer reviewed article that showed a causal connection between political ideology and sociopathy?
That was really cool.
woof
Your inability to refer to a simple dictionary definition of your condition led to your Quixotic quest for an APA study.
Your mental illness continues unabated.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You have a typically insane definition of "proof" in your twisted psyche, little girl.
You have a particularly insane demand that I prove a negative, 3.1.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Your inability to refer to a simple dictionary definition of your condition led to your Quixotic quest for an APA study.
Your mental illness continues unabated.
I'm smart enough to actually know what sociopathy actually is, and how the DSM is used.

You, apparently are not.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
One who was elected President of the United States of America and had absolutely no intention of ever practicing law again.
And your allegation wasn't that President Obama's law license was inactive, it was that he "lost" it. Quite different.
he earned his license through social justice, and has proven he can't follow simple law himself.

what useless point were you attempting to make?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
he earned his license through social justice, and has proven he can't follow simple law himself.
what useless point were you attempting to make?
You are far too stupid to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••