Wingstop marks second Columbus store ...

Wingstop marks second Columbus store with giveaway Aug. 17

There are 8 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Wingstop marks second Columbus store with giveaway Aug. 17. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Texas-based chicken wing chain Wingstop will celebrate opening its second Columbus location on Saturday, Aug. 17 by giving away some of its signature wings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#1 Aug 16, 2013
FREE CHICKEN!! Brace yourself, Hilliard. The Black Fog is probably lined up for a mile already. Somebody call Oprah. A "chicken riot" is a certainty.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Never heard of this chain. If its no better than Raising Cane's, I'll pass.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
FREE CHICKEN!! Brace yourself, Hilliard. The Black Fog is probably lined up for a mile already. Somebody call Oprah. A "chicken riot" is a certainty.
Bob, Bob, Bob...you know better than that. That location is the West side of Columbus, miles from the Hilliard city limits. Westpointe Plaza is a third world hole on weekends.
For the umpteenth time: Nothing south of Roberts is Hilliard.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Bob, Bob, Bob...you know better than that. That location is the West side of Columbus, miles from the Hilliard city limits. Westpointe Plaza is a third world hole on weekends.
About the only time I make landfall in Hilliard is to visit Spageddie's. A super place to check out.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Bob, Bob, Bob...you know better than that. That location is the West side of Columbus, miles from the Hilliard city limits. Westpointe Plaza is a third world hole on weekends.
That was fake Bob as the OP.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
5446 Westpointe Plaza Dr Hilliard, OH 43026
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Funny.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Aug 16, 2013
WOW! Fake Enzyte Bob with a Reynoldsburg IP even. I'm impressed.

Let's see if I can get Olathe Kansas working again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus meteorologist Jym Ganahl returns to th... 52 min They cannot kill ... 4
300 dead in Somalia blast 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 2
News Some residents don't like them, but Columbus sa... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohio ethane cracker main topic for Wheeling, WV... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Ray Lewis gets shut down 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Trump Supporters love Russia more than The USA 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Trump's Erraticism < loss of Eroticism 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 8

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages