United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

We also remember how a certain Secretary of State voted for the war in Iraq before he voted against it ... and as the dinner pictures show, he was friendly with Assad before he wasn't.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, John the Ketchup man is certainly a dependable fellow. Now he is, now he ain't, he's a veritable human chameleon. Whoa. a whole lot like Sir Obumbo of the white house.
Of course I will have to say truthfully Sir and Madam Odumbo are consistent in their racism.
sincerely,
dunadd
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
We also remember how a certain Secretary of State voted for the war in Iraq before he voted against it ... and as the dinner pictures show, he was friendly with Assad before he wasn't.
There's nothing unusual about that scenario...been happening with both parties for decades.

You know what Pappy Bush made his fortune from, I'm sure.

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Yeah, ol swiftie Ketchup man, now he is, now he ain't. It's about as dependable as the chief racist in the white house. Although I must admit Sir and Madam Odumbo are persistent in their racism!
Swiftie Ketchup and Odumbo deserve each other and we deserve neither!
sincerely,
dunadd
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing unusual about that scenario...been happening with both parties for decades.
woof
Pappy Bush's grandfather is buried in Columbus and was the CEO of Buckeye Steel, back in the day. But as you know, it is rare that family businesses make it to the third generation. Give Bush 41 credit for not being a complete idiot and squandering what God gave him.

That said, why do you lefties have such a problem with oil? It has created the most advanced civilization in the history of mankind. It saves forests from being clear cut and burned for energy. Thanks to Rockefeller, it made NE Ohio a financially and culturally prosperous part of the country. NE Ohio is still living off the wealth accumulated during the oil rush and manufacturing years.

You would be South Carolina or West Virginia strip mining country without oil.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Pappy Bush's grandfather is buried in Columbus and was the CEO of Buckeye Steel, back in the day. But as you know, it is rare that family businesses make it to the third generation. Give Bush 41 credit for not being a complete idiot and squandering what God gave him.
That said, why do you lefties have such a problem with oil? It has created the most advanced civilization in the history of mankind. It saves forests from being clear cut and burned for energy. Thanks to Rockefeller, it made NE Ohio a financially and culturally prosperous part of the country. NE Ohio is still living off the wealth accumulated during the oil rush and manufacturing years.
You would be South Carolina or West Virginia strip mining country without oil.
I wasn't referring to the fact that he made money in oil.

woof

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
What do you think pappy obama will make the rest of his money from?

Rezko is in jail.

Green energy? More Solynda deals?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to the fact that he made money in oil.
woof
What then? Are you people still whining about Halliburton and the Carlisle Group?

Why don't you mention the lefties that join those hedge funds after their government days are over? Like Biden's son who started a failed "hedge fund" (as if he knew anything about investing)? And then there's Tom Daschle's car and driver that was paid for by a hedge fund ...

But we won't mention that, will we now?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2008-08-24...

Biden's Son, Brother Named in Two Suits
By Kimberly Kindy and Joe Stephens,August 24, 2008

A son and a brother of Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr.(D-Del.) are accused in two lawsuits of defrauding a former business partner and an investor of millions of dollars in a hedge fund deal that went sour, court records show.

The Democratic vice presidential candidate's son Hunter, 38, and brother James, 59, assert instead that their former partner defrauded them by misrepresenting his experience in the hedge fund industry and recommending that they hire a lawyer with felony convictions.

The legal actions have been playing out in New York State Supreme Court since 2007, and they focus on Hunter and James Biden's involvement in Paradigm Companies LLC, a hedge fund group. Hunter Biden, a Washington lobbyist, briefly served as president of the firm.

Hunter Biden was made president with an annual salary of $1.2 million, despite his inexperience in the hedge fund industry

Enough said.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What then? Are you people still whining about Halliburton and the Carlisle Group?
Why don't you mention the lefties that join those hedge funds after their government days are over? Like Biden's son who started a failed "hedge fund" (as if he knew anything about investing)? And then there's Tom Daschle's car and driver that was paid for by a hedge fund ...
But we won't mention that, will we now?
Look into how Prescott Bush made a fortune during WW II.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Repeat:

Hunter Biden was made president with an annual salary of $1.2 million, despite his inexperience in the hedge fund industry

Enough said.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Your fellow libs disagree, as has been pointed out to you before

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/cyber-safet...
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
So what?

GM's Opel Division made vehicles for the German army and Henry Ford didn't like Jews, either. Bayer Asprin's parent company bought prisoners to experiment on them.

Who's to say you're right and they were wrong? The Jews certainly can be blamed for a lot that has gone on regarding the perversion and deterioration of society.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

And show me a Jew who doesn't want to buy a Mercedes or a BMW ...

Daimler-Benz, for example. The firm avidly supported Nazism and in return received arms contracts and tax breaks that enabled it to become one of the world's leading industrial concerns.(Between 1932 and 1940 production grew by 830 percent.) During the war the company used thousands of slaves and forced laborers including Jews, foreigners, and POWs. According to historian Bernard Bellon (Mercedes in Peace and War, 1990), at least eight Jews were murdered by DB managers or SS men at a plant in occupied Poland. There was a report that Daimler-Benz built mobile poison gas vans, but this has never been corroborated and is doubtful.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1095...
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

... And remember Bayer Aspirin/Chemical and BASF are descendants of the company that made the Zyklon used to gas jews to death.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

What does the Jews and what went on during WW2 have to do with Syria in 2013 and Obozo?
The war ends in 1945, Obozo is born in Mombassa, British East Africa in 1961 and here we are in 2013. What does the 1930s-40s have to do with le president in DC today? What does the 1930s-40s have to do with anything today?
Well, at least you only went back to the last century. some are still lollygagging over the war two centuries ago.
Velcome to der USSA. Wiegehts!
Ist dose jack boots I hear in die shtreets?
Sorry my Jewish cousins if there are any reading this
sincerely,
dunadd
Yes you heard it right

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

What happens in Syria (Middle East) should stay in the Middle East. Let them deal with their own problems. They hate us, we know that. They usually burn our American flag right before schidt goes down then they beg for our help... it's truly gut wrenching. Let them deal with their own problems. Use the money that would be spent on war to feed our own people.

They've been fighting amoungst themselves for centuries, who will it be next week? Let them work it out. We need to stop being the nosey neighbor- what happens when a third party gets involved in a domestic dispute? We need to sit back and watch this time have some popcorn and beer but just watch. It may not be as bad as it seems.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Ohhh, must we soon forget about Donald Rummie shaking hands and grinning with Saddam Hussein a few years before him and Darth Cheney bombed Iraq into a stone age village.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

dunadd wrote:
Yeah, John the Ketchup man is certainly a dependable fellow. Now he is, now he ain't, he's a veritable human chameleon. Whoa. a whole lot like Sir Obumbo of the white house.
Of course I will have to say truthfully Sir and Madam Odumbo are consistent in their racism.
sincerely,
dunadd
Odumbo's staff and close advisors are whiiiite. Or were you aware of that? He's racist alright, even the cleaning contractors are whiiite. I guess having a jet black family dog also' proves' he's a racist! Dam, if he'd only had a few members of the Nation of Islam and a few NBPP members patrolling the WH grounds wearing dashikis and carrying spears, you'd really have a rock solid case of his racism!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus