“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#42 Sep 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can find what is different about that scenario and any scenario in which the United States has provided support to any military overseas in the last 8 years.
You can find it

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#43 Sep 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
How conveniently the leftist Obama bum-smoochers forget the Gulf of Tonkin, the Reichstag Fire and Operation Northwoods (although most Americans have never heard of it or General Lemnitzer, who should have been shot.)
What! Super patriot Nate saying that most of our wars we fought were bogus and set-up with false narratives and evidence by our government? I don't believe it! Nate is an avid Glenn Beck Bot.

Toledo, OH

#44 Sep 3, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The R's should take a page out of Barry's career history: Vote no or abstain. Let the D's own it.
You are correct about Boehner. Why is it okay for Barry to supply weapons to Muzzies all over the place, but Reagan was raked over the coals for selling weapons to the contras?
And allowing the CIA and Customs to flood L.A. with coca.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#45 Sep 3, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find it
Of course I can. Apparently you can't, since you suggested that the difference was simply a case of "do as I say, not as I do."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#46 Sep 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
And the arms smuggling in Benghazi, which Jake Tapper of CNN confirmed, among others like uh...Glenn Beck, is different how?
Oh, I know the answer. The Occupier is a "black" Democrat. And criticizing him helps the eeevil Republicans get power back.
What congressional action does the Benghazi arms smuggling violate?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#47 Sep 3, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What! Super patriot Nate saying that most of our wars we fought were bogus and set-up with false narratives and evidence by our government? I don't believe it! Nate is an avid Glenn Beck Bot.
Beck reversed his position on Iraq.

Toledo, OH

#48 Sep 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Portman came out today in favor of war. He lost my vote.
I really don't care if a D replaces him.
He's also for ghay marriage. Pretty soon you guys will have no choice of a political party. Your being cut in the face by the D's and stabbed in the back by R's. Ron Paul won't suffice either because he's for real freedoms of choices. Most of you Republicans are control freaks and religious purist with no room for individual responsibility. You are government lite, fanatics.

Toledo, OH

#50 Sep 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck reversed his position on Iraq.
Of course he did. He's smart enough to know that there are unseen hands holding the strings to the wooden headed puppets we call politicians.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#51 Sep 3, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What! Super patriot Nate saying that most of our wars we fought were bogus and set-up with false narratives and evidence by our government? I don't believe it! Nate is an avid Glenn Beck Bot.
Hey, moron...the Reichstag Fire was a German operation long before the war started. Northwoods never took place and Tonkin Gulf was your boy Johnson's baby. That adds up to ONE bogus casus belli to date.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#52 Sep 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can. Apparently you can't, since you suggested that the difference was simply a case of "do as I say, not as I do."
I'm not a gopher for you or anyone else.
You deserve the dinstiguished medal of A$$hole of the year
I'm sure you have a wall full of them.
With you picking apart every word and sentence posters write, shows you really are a sad, lonely IT, with no life. You are incapable of forming friends, with your arrogance and high and mighty attitude!
Stuff that in your pipe,Mammy Yokum!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#54 Sep 3, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
With you picking apart every word and sentence posters write, shows you really are a sad, lonely IT, with no life. You are incapable of forming friends, with your arrogance and high and mighty attitude!
How's that whole ignoring me thing working out for you?

Hilliard, OH

#55 Sep 3, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are into real conspiracies, do you by chance know any of the Sothern Air pilots and if so noticed a statistical anomaly in their health conditions?
No, I've only heard what I presume are tall tales from some former USAF guys I know who had "friends" who flew for SAT.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#56 Sep 3, 2013
This is the vote that may split the party. And rightly so. The R Rino's are completely useless.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#57 Sep 3, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate must be disappointed in your attitude. You know how he is a stickler for the truth above all else, even if that requires him to use terms like iggernay and pavement ape.

Hilliard, OH

#58 Sep 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate must be disappointed in your attitude. You know how he is a stickler for the truth above all else, even if that requires him to use terms like iggernay and pavement ape.
Or "dickless" and "castrati" in your case.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#59 Sep 3, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> He's also for ghay marriage. Pretty soon you guys will have no choice of a political party. Your being cut in the face by the D's and stabbed in the back by R's. Ron Paul won't suffice either because he's for real freedoms of choices. Most of you Republicans are control freaks and religious purist with no room for individual responsibility. You are government lite, fanatics.
That's when the war starts.

Historically most of the Ohio Rs have been RINOs.

It's hard to place the Pauls as social libs.

We only have to be control freaks because of the Third Worlders that have to be kept in check.

Hilliard, OH

#61 Sep 3, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what your tall tales were but an oddly high percentage developed COPD. Much greater than than any other pilot group civilian or military.
I see cancer in my future though.
Interesting...aside from smoking, exposure to petrochemical fumes is a known cause. I imagine those fellows experienced both. Perhaps the aircraft types were particularly prone to leaks or poor maintenance contributed. They used C-46s for the most part, I believe.
We all see cancer in our future if we live long enough...80% of men by age 80.
Phil

Haldensleben, Germany

#64 Sep 4, 2013
Assad is innocent man, he did not use chemical weapon.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#65 Sep 4, 2013
Phil wrote:
Assad is innocent man, he did not use chemical weapon.
And Ariel Castro was framed, Phil.

woof
Enzyte Bob

United States

#66 Sep 4, 2013
LOL ... I love listening to all you lefty warmongers.

WMD? Where have I heard that one before?

Oh wait, Barry lied people died.

Yes, I am petty enough to throw it right back at you lefties. You acted like turds during the entire 8 years of Bush and I have no problems lobbing it right back at you, country be damned. Bitch about every single thing from Bush stole the election, to Bush chortled when some black kid got lynched in Texas, to Mission Accomplished, to Bush's arrogant strut, to Bush being dumb and lazy (remind you of anybody?), to Bush lied people died.

Pay back is a you know what and your account is waaay overdrawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
impeachment 10 min Duke for Mayor 63
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 20 min Male 4,571
Columbus earmarks $1 million to fight smelly water 28 min Duke for Mayor 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Reality 2,518
Anyone have Bill Cosby stay over? 1 hr ban Cosby 9
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Anonymous 997
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 4 hr They cannot kill ... 96
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:55PM
Grading Houston's Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Is Josh Gordon a WR1 for Week 13 and Fantasy Football Playoffs?
Bleacher Report 4:56 PM
Start Bernard or Hill in Week 13?
NFL 6:38 PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury