of 2
Next Last

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#21 Nov 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Harry Reid's election? Run along, little brother. You aren't helping your big brothers' case.
Poor little 0.0.
I did not mention Harry Reid, so I guess my comment has nothing to do with Harry.

It hurts when you try to think huh.......

The 57th state

#22 Nov 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one proven case Karl. And now you speculate further.
woof
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/ohio...

Cincinnati, Ohio (CBS CLEVELAND)– An Ohio woman has been convicted of numerous counts of voter fraud and ballot-box tampering.

Longtime Election Day poll worker Melowese Richardson has “pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting … in exchange for prosecutors dropping four other illegal voting charges,” the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.

One example of voter fraud that the illegal vote generator from Cincinnati admits to includes “voting three times for a relative who has been in a coma since 2003,” reports the Enquirer. Richardson admitted to casting illegal ballots in 2008, 2011 and 2012 elections and she also admitted her motivation to commit the brazen vote tampering by voting for President Barack Obama twice.

“Absolutely, I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama’s right to sit as President of the United States,” Richardson told WCPO-TV in an interview this past February.

Richardson was caught in the ongoing scam when Hamilton County investigators “noticed a bunch of absentee ballots coming from the same place with the same handwriting.”

The Hamilton County Board investigation into voter fraud included 19 possible cases, and 28 subpoenas have been issued as a result of the investigation. The board originally started with 80 suspicious cases, according to WCPO.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#23 Nov 5, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little 0.0.
I did not mention Harry Reid, so I guess my comment has nothing to do with Harry.
It hurts when you try to think huh.......
Yet the post you responded to specifically dealt with Harry Reid's re-election. What a dolt.

The 57th state

#24 Nov 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the post you responded to specifically dealt with Harry Reid's re-election. What a dolt.
My goodness cupcake, just when did I make a comment or reference Harry Reed?

Really sweetie, you need to take a course in reading and comprehension..........
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#25 Nov 5, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness cupcake, just when did I make a comment or reference Harry Reed?
Really sweetie, you need to take a course in reading and comprehension..........
The person who can't read three posts in conjunction with each other wants to lecture others on reading comprehension. Stick to writing about your anal fantasies. You are much better at that than trying to be substantive.

The 57th state

#26 Nov 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The person who can't read three posts in conjunction with each other wants to lecture others on reading comprehension. Stick to writing about your anal fantasies. You are much better at that than trying to be substantive.
Sorry little 0.0.......

You're so funny cupcake.

Please hold me responsible for any post where I mentioned Harry Reid. errrrr that would be NONE

It's way funny that you want to assign me responsibility for previous posts even though I did not reference them.......

You're kinda the "R" word huh

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#27 Nov 5, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry little 0.0.......
You're so funny cupcake.
Please hold me responsible for any post where I mentioned Harry Reid. errrrr that would be NONE
It's way funny that you want to assign me responsibility for previous posts even though I did not reference them.......
You're kinda the "R" word huh
You replied to one, little brother. You are challenging Gokeefe for Topix's stupidest poster.
Henry Oh

Dayton, OH

#28 Nov 5, 2013
Leftist windbags are always claiming there is no significant voter fraud.

Honest people realize that professional Chicago-style vote fraudsters will attempt to hide their fraud, and only the most blantant vote frauds are caught.

The Obama illegal alien amnesty scheme is a boost for vote fraud, where most illegals seeking citizenship are diversity supporting leftists.

What better way to boost poll numbers than by making the illegal legal?

The 57th state

#29 Nov 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied to one, little brother. You are challenging Gokeefe for Topix's stupidest poster.
hahahahahahahaha

really little 0.0?

I have no idea why you can't read my posts and understand them.
"R" word maybe?

I am responsible and will claim the verbiage of anything that I post..........

Your propensity to assign my support of other unrelated posters
just proves that you need to deflect from my actual point.

While I realize that you are intellectually inferior, it would save everyone a lot of time if you would just STFU and quit spewing your ignorance on this forum.....

carry on then.....

WOLF

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#30 Nov 5, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
really little 0.0?
I have no idea why you can't read my posts and understand them.
"R" word maybe?
I am responsible and will claim the verbiage of anything that I post..........
Your propensity to assign my support of other unrelated posters
just proves that you need to deflect from my actual point.
While I realize that you are intellectually inferior, it would save everyone a lot of time if you would just STFU and quit spewing your ignorance on this forum.....
carry on then.....
WOLF
You like to hear yourself talk, don't you?

The 57th state

#31 Nov 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to hear yourself talk, don't you?

hahahahahahaha

You're so cute when you have had your ayse handed to you and you come back with a totally nonsensical reply.........

Get back to me when you have something to contribute 0.0........

carry on then........WOLF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 min d pantz 110
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 35 min American 11
Will The White House Get a Missle? 38 min End Times 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 44 min Anonymous of Indy 3,216
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 44 min End Times 16
Why do Americans Hate Obama So Much? 47 min End Times 0
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,506
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Tofte 2,291
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••