Voter fraud: Colorado

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Harry Reid's election? Run along, little brother. You aren't helping your big brothers' case.
Poor little 0.0.
I did not mention Harry Reid, so I guess my comment has nothing to do with Harry.

It hurts when you try to think huh.......

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 5, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one proven case Karl. And now you speculate further.
woof
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/ohio...

Cincinnati, Ohio (CBS CLEVELAND)– An Ohio woman has been convicted of numerous counts of voter fraud and ballot-box tampering.

Longtime Election Day poll worker Melowese Richardson has “pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting … in exchange for prosecutors dropping four other illegal voting charges,” the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.

One example of voter fraud that the illegal vote generator from Cincinnati admits to includes “voting three times for a relative who has been in a coma since 2003,” reports the Enquirer. Richardson admitted to casting illegal ballots in 2008, 2011 and 2012 elections and she also admitted her motivation to commit the brazen vote tampering by voting for President Barack Obama twice.

“Absolutely, I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama’s right to sit as President of the United States,” Richardson told WCPO-TV in an interview this past February.

Richardson was caught in the ongoing scam when Hamilton County investigators “noticed a bunch of absentee ballots coming from the same place with the same handwriting.”

The Hamilton County Board investigation into voter fraud included 19 possible cases, and 28 subpoenas have been issued as a result of the investigation. The board originally started with 80 suspicious cases, according to WCPO.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little 0.0.
I did not mention Harry Reid, so I guess my comment has nothing to do with Harry.
It hurts when you try to think huh.......
Yet the post you responded to specifically dealt with Harry Reid's re-election. What a dolt.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the post you responded to specifically dealt with Harry Reid's re-election. What a dolt.
My goodness cupcake, just when did I make a comment or reference Harry Reed?

Really sweetie, you need to take a course in reading and comprehension..........
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness cupcake, just when did I make a comment or reference Harry Reed?
Really sweetie, you need to take a course in reading and comprehension..........
The person who can't read three posts in conjunction with each other wants to lecture others on reading comprehension. Stick to writing about your anal fantasies. You are much better at that than trying to be substantive.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The person who can't read three posts in conjunction with each other wants to lecture others on reading comprehension. Stick to writing about your anal fantasies. You are much better at that than trying to be substantive.
Sorry little 0.0.......

You're so funny cupcake.

Please hold me responsible for any post where I mentioned Harry Reid. errrrr that would be NONE

It's way funny that you want to assign me responsibility for previous posts even though I did not reference them.......

You're kinda the "R" word huh

Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry little 0.0.......
You're so funny cupcake.
Please hold me responsible for any post where I mentioned Harry Reid. errrrr that would be NONE
It's way funny that you want to assign me responsibility for previous posts even though I did not reference them.......
You're kinda the "R" word huh
You replied to one, little brother. You are challenging Gokeefe for Topix's stupidest poster.
Henry Oh

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Leftist windbags are always claiming there is no significant voter fraud.

Honest people realize that professional Chicago-style vote fraudsters will attempt to hide their fraud, and only the most blantant vote frauds are caught.

The Obama illegal alien amnesty scheme is a boost for vote fraud, where most illegals seeking citizenship are diversity supporting leftists.

What better way to boost poll numbers than by making the illegal legal?

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied to one, little brother. You are challenging Gokeefe for Topix's stupidest poster.
hahahahahahahaha

really little 0.0?

I have no idea why you can't read my posts and understand them.
"R" word maybe?

I am responsible and will claim the verbiage of anything that I post..........

Your propensity to assign my support of other unrelated posters
just proves that you need to deflect from my actual point.

While I realize that you are intellectually inferior, it would save everyone a lot of time if you would just STFU and quit spewing your ignorance on this forum.....

carry on then.....

WOLF

Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
really little 0.0?
I have no idea why you can't read my posts and understand them.
"R" word maybe?
I am responsible and will claim the verbiage of anything that I post..........
Your propensity to assign my support of other unrelated posters
just proves that you need to deflect from my actual point.
While I realize that you are intellectually inferior, it would save everyone a lot of time if you would just STFU and quit spewing your ignorance on this forum.....
carry on then.....
WOLF
You like to hear yourself talk, don't you?

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to hear yourself talk, don't you?


hahahahahahaha

You're so cute when you have had your ayse handed to you and you come back with a totally nonsensical reply.........

Get back to me when you have something to contribute 0.0........

carry on then........WOLF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
When will Obama be Arrested???? 7 min Free Pizza 4 U 49
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 10 min Free Pizza 4 U 13
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min I See You 28,582
Investor nightmare (Jul '09) 2 hr Jan 81
Punishment 4 Treason 2 hr Seriouslady 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,726
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 56
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••