“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://www.denverpost.com/brea kingnews/ci_24441775/el-paso-c ounty-investigating-18-cases-p otential-voter
Yes, it's real.
18 "potential" cases being investigated as a result of signatures allegedly not matching up, and 1 case where a man purposefully registered where he did not reside and turned in a blank ballot as a means of pointing out potential for fraud.

Wait and see Karl. Maybe not even one of those cases involve actual fraud. Maybe all do.

The evidence is not in. Do you always sign you name in the exact same fashion each and every time? I sure don't, and my signature is essentially illegible.

woof
President Obama

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2013
You can't miss my B.O.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Nov 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
18 "potential" cases being investigated as a result of signatures allegedly not matching up, and 1 case where a man purposefully registered where he did not reside and turned in a blank ballot as a means of pointing out potential for fraud.
Wait and see Karl. Maybe not even one of those cases involve actual fraud. Maybe all do.
The evidence is not in. Do you always sign you name in the exact same fashion each and every time? I sure don't, and my signature is essentially illegible.
woof
This is only one county, I'd imagine the numbers are even higher in Denver, where the Ds are not going to investigate.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5 Nov 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only one county, I'd imagine the numbers are even higher in Denver, where the Ds are not going to investigate.
Not one proven case Karl. And now you speculate further.

woof

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#6 Nov 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one proven case Karl. And now you speculate further.
woof
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/ohio...

Cincinnati, Ohio (CBS CLEVELAND)– An Ohio woman has been convicted of numerous counts of voter fraud and ballot-box tampering.

Longtime Election Day poll worker Melowese Richardson has “pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting … in exchange for prosecutors dropping four other illegal voting charges,” the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.

One example of voter fraud that the illegal vote generator from Cincinnati admits to includes “voting three times for a relative who has been in a coma since 2003,” reports the Enquirer. Richardson admitted to casting illegal ballots in 2008, 2011 and 2012 elections and she also admitted her motivation to commit the brazen vote tampering by voting for President Barack Obama twice.

“Absolutely, I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama’s right to sit as President of the United States,” Richardson told WCPO-TV in an interview this past February.

Richardson was caught in the ongoing scam when Hamilton County investigators “noticed a bunch of absentee ballots coming from the same place with the same handwriting.”

The Hamilton County Board investigation into voter fraud included 19 possible cases, and 28 subpoenas have been issued as a result of the investigation. The board originally started with 80 suspicious cases, according to WCPO.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/ohio...
Cincinnati, Ohio (CBS CLEVELAND)– An Ohio woman has been convicted of numerous counts of voter fraud and ballot-box tampering.
Longtime Election Day poll worker Melowese Richardson has “pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting … in exchange for prosecutors dropping four other illegal voting charges,” the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.
One example of voter fraud that the illegal vote generator from Cincinnati admits to includes “voting three times for a relative who has been in a coma since 2003,” reports the Enquirer. Richardson admitted to casting illegal ballots in 2008, 2011 and 2012 elections and she also admitted her motivation to commit the brazen vote tampering by voting for President Barack Obama twice.
“Absolutely, I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama’s right to sit as President of the United States,” Richardson told WCPO-TV in an interview this past February.
Richardson was caught in the ongoing scam when Hamilton County investigators “noticed a bunch of absentee ballots coming from the same place with the same handwriting.”
The Hamilton County Board investigation into voter fraud included 19 possible cases, and 28 subpoenas have been issued as a result of the investigation. The board originally started with 80 suspicious cases, according to WCPO.
19 possible cases out of 551,434 registered voters. I'm not a mathematician,, but that is about 140% of all registered voters engaging in election fraud.

The 57th state

#8 Nov 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
19 possible cases out of 551,434 registered voters. I'm not a mathematician,, but that is about 140% of all registered voters engaging in election fraud.
Poor little 0.0

Among the many things that you are not, I think it is fairly safe for you to claim that you are not a mathematician.

It would help if you read the thread and posted a reply relevant to the post you are replying to......

But hey, I guess you are not very proficient at reading and comprehension either huh........
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little 0.0
Among the many things that you are not, I think it is fairly safe for you to claim that you are not a mathematician.
It would help if you read the thread and posted a reply relevant to the post you are replying to......
But hey, I guess you are not very proficient at reading and comprehension either huh........
It is the best the pube-lick school product could do....if only the taxes were higher che could have learned basic mathematics.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#10 Nov 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://www.denverpost.com/brea kingnews/ci_24441775/el-paso-c ounty-investigating-18-cases-p otential-voter
Yes, it's real.
I am more concerned about the last two presidential elections and fraud.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#11 Nov 4, 2013
To comprehend math or reading skills, one needs not only a brain but a workable brain and an IQ higher than Dorothy's straw man!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Supporters of the white house jujube are not concerned with the last two presidential elections. The only president they are interested in, bashing and blaming everything on Shrub from here on out.

Ivy League-ISIS

#13 Nov 4, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more concerned about the last two presidential elections and fraud.
The regime didn't need fraud to win everything, though it did boost the margin.

Fraud's biggest win was Harry Reid in 2010.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14 Nov 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The regime didn't need fraud to win everything, though it did boost the margin.
Fraud's biggest win was Harry Reid in 2010.
For all you skeptics, never fear. Karl will be providing evidence of all of this significant voter fraud immediately after the conclusion of the Civil War.

Ivy League-ISIS

#15 Nov 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
For all you skeptics, never fear. Karl will be providing evidence of all of this significant voter fraud immediately after the conclusion of the Civil War.
http://habledash.com/index.php...

The 57th state

#16 Nov 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-rof...

At least 341 convicted felons voted in Minneapolis's Hennepin County, the state's largest, and another 52 voted illegally in St. Paul's Ramsey County, the state's second largest. Dan McGrath, head of Minnesota Majority, says that only conclusive matches were included in the group's totals. The number of felons voting in those two counties alone exceeds Mr. Franken's victory margin.

Thus far no one is calling for the results to be overturned. Indeed Dan McGrath, who spearheaded the inquiry, told Fox News, "We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done." He added:“We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."

Al(SNL) Franken won his senate seat by a mere 312 votes.
To suggest that voter fraud is insignificant show how clueless you are 0.0..........

or maybe like most social secular progressives as long as it benefits the agenda it's just fine by you.......
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#17 Nov 5, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least 341 convicted felons voted in Minneapolis's Hennepin County, the state's largest, and another 52 voted illegally in St. Paul's Ramsey County, the state's second largest. Dan McGrath, head of Minnesota Majority, says that only conclusive matches were included in the group's totals. The number of felons voting in those two counties alone exceeds Mr. Franken's victory margin.
Thus far no one is calling for the results to be overturned. Indeed Dan McGrath, who spearheaded the inquiry, told Fox News, "We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done." He added:“We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."
To suggest that voter fraud is insignificant show how clueless you are 0.0..........
or maybe like most social secular progressives as long as it benefits the agenda it's just fine by you.......
http://www.alternet.org/gop-voter-fraud-hucks...

http://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2012/...

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2012/10/mi...

de-bunked, long ago. If you and Paco would put in 140% effort, you would know that.

By the way, how do you conclude with absolutely no further evidence that Franken only won because of the felons voting for him?

Isn't it possible that he actually won by 653 votes, but the margin was much more narrow because of the felons voting for his opponent?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#18 Nov 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
See, that's one of your main problems, Karl. You believe that opinion pieces written on blogs called "Habledash" constitute proof. Reid won by 40,000 votes/6%. You need more than a few anecdotes of malfunctioning voting machines to prove a claim that a person won an election as a result of voter fraud.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#19 Nov 5, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Harry Reid's election? Run along, little brother. You aren't helping your big brothers' case.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.alternet.org/gop-voter-fraud-hucks...
http://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2012/...
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2012/10/mi...
de-bunked, long ago. If you and Paco would put in 140% effort, you would know that.
By the way, how do you conclude with absolutely no further evidence that Franken only won because of the felons voting for him?
Isn't it possible that he actually won by 653 votes, but the margin was much more narrow because of the felons voting for his opponent?
woof
if voter fraud is no issue, then ID and fingerprint scan won't be either.

Scan a thumb for a ballot, and show ID to confirm on paper all correct contact info.

it is no biggie, and will have no impact on elections.

It does form record of thumbprint to a government ID, so you won't mind the minor inconvenience to assure everyone knows their individual vote is respected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min xxxrayted 31,203
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 13 min Catman Dave 204
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr tranpsosition 250
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8
where is George of Hilliard? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 40
Gotta Love that Palin Charm 2 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••