“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#1 May 8, 2013
LOL the thread has been removed....
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 May 8, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
LOL the thread has been removed....
It was not going Glittersucks' way.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3 May 8, 2013

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#4 May 8, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not going Glittersucks' way.
That's a Reader whine, not mine.
The Real Enzyte Bob

Lancaster, OH

#5 May 8, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
LOL the thread has been removed....
Bless the mods.
His Boy Elroy

Lancaster, OH

#6 May 8, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>That's a Reader whine, not mine.
You really need to stand down from this little war you have going on with Reader, Kosmik and others because it's getting old and making you look like a cross between a kindergarten tot and an a-hole. Instead of wasting time posting polls that nobody but you cares about, do something productive with yourself like volunteering to help disadvantaged kids or cleaning up at a local animal shelter.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7 May 8, 2013
His Boy Elroy wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stand down from this little war you have going on with Reader, Kosmik and others because it's getting old and making you look like a cross between a kindergarten tot and an a-hole. Instead of wasting time posting polls that nobody but you cares about, do something productive with yourself like volunteering to help disadvantaged kids or cleaning up at a local animal shelter.
I get paid to help the disadvantaged. If you do not like my polls, ignore them, easy enough, no? I clean up after my dogs, which are rescues, never will I buy a "pure breed", when I can save a life. I am not at war with Reader or Kos. Any other pebbles you want to throw at me, great guru?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#8 May 8, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I get paid to help the disadvantaged. If you do not like my polls, ignore them, easy enough, no? I clean up after my dogs, which are rescues, never will I buy a "pure breed", when I can save a life. I am not at war with Reader or Kos. Any other pebbles you want to throw at me, great guru?
Darn it, you are making me feel bad. My cat is a purebred and my huskies were also purebreds :-/

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 May 8, 2013
Too much whining about the whiners.
Jane His Wife

Lancaster, OH

#10 May 8, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text> If you do not like my polls, ignore them, easy enough, no?
Having them deleted is easier.
Biggun

Lancaster, OH

#11 May 8, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn it, you are making me feel bad. My cat is a purebred and my huskies were also purebreds :-/
She only dislikes purebreds because she's not a purebred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 1 min Pale Rider 35
Religion in our schools..... 6 min Reality Speaks 170
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 25 min Reality Speaks 16
Make America Great Again 30 min Pale Rider 381
Trumps kids out of line...Nepotism/ self gain 34 min Reality Speaks 9
Carson appointed to cabinet 36 min Reality Speaks 26
Poor POS coon-yea 1 hr Black Rhino 45
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 3 hr d pants 50

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages