Evict Obama’s Mother-in-Law from Whi...

Evict Obama’s Mother-in-Law from White House

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1 Oct 7, 2013
The news is full of stories of private residences on public land being shut down because of the government shutdown. Here, for example, is a story regarding an elderly couple temporarily evicted form a cabin they own on federal land. And it is also turning people away from privately-run inns on federal land.

And yet, at the height of hypocrisy, Marian Robinson, President Obama’s mother-in-law, apparently continues to reside in the White House, a federally-owned business on federal land.

Michelle Obama has referred to her mom in a stump speech, talking about her residence in the South Side of Chicago. Perhaps it’s time to head back. Maybe it would be asking too much for the president and his immediate family to vacate his federally-provided residence for the duration of the shutdown, but if Obama is willing to interpret the law to evict the aging and elderly from private buildings and businesses which may sit on federal land but which do not require federal services, then it’s well past time to end the hypocrisy and send Robinson to a nearby hotel. Presumably Obama can afford it, far more than those he seems intent on having the government harass under a tendentious and mendacious reading of the law.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2013/10/07/...
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
The news is full of stories of private residences on public land being shut down because of the government shutdown. Here, for example, is a story regarding an elderly couple temporarily evicted form a cabin they own on federal land. And it is also turning people away from privately-run inns on federal land.
And yet, at the height of hypocrisy, Marian Robinson, President Obama’s mother-in-law, apparently continues to reside in the White House, a federally-owned business on federal land.
Michelle Obama has referred to her mom in a stump speech, talking about her residence in the South Side of Chicago. Perhaps it’s time to head back. Maybe it would be asking too much for the president and his immediate family to vacate his federally-provided residence for the duration of the shutdown, but if Obama is willing to interpret the law to evict the aging and elderly from private buildings and businesses which may sit on federal land but which do not require federal services, then it’s well past time to end the hypocrisy and send Robinson to a nearby hotel. Presumably Obama can afford it, far more than those he seems intent on having the government harass under a tendentious and mendacious reading of the law.
She is not a mother-in-law
she is a trainer and back shaver

“CLEVELAND”

Since: Apr 10

BEST LOCATION IN THE NATION

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Yes, what's up with that? She probably babysits when they're gone.....but she should be in her own house....paying taxes like everyone else.
Bah! Humbug!
Chucky

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:

Let's evict the whole useless bunch.
Blacklicks Only Poster

Blacklick, OH

#5 Oct 7, 2013
Who'd play the street organ while M danced for coins?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Oct 7, 2013
For the derogatory statements about its moma in law living on the plantation, I think Oblamer should move his aunt down from Boston and each time someone says anything about Michelle's family, move another of his family in even if he has to reach back into Kenya.
What does she train and shave, a gorilla?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
For the derogatory statements about its moma in law living on the plantation, I think Oblamer should move his aunt down from Boston and each time someone says anything about Michelle's family, move another of his family in even if he has to reach back into Kenya.
It doesn't bother me that much really. Extended families living together is a long forgotten tradition of most Christian society, even this one. Besides, if your husband is gay, don't you think it's nice to have your mother around to take some of the edge off of the relationships?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Oct 7, 2013
It doesn't bother me at all. It ain't my house and for all I know Michelle might be gay also. gay or bi. I don't know and not saying in a smart alecky way I don't care. But yeah you're right. This is the chic 21st century and most ain't old fashioned. Basically anything goes now.
I say it's more compensation for chelle's Robinson ancestor's sleeping 20 some in the slave cabin in Georgetown County, South Carolina. Mama can sleep in the big house.
Not my saying. I am just iterating how Chelle Robinson Soetero Obama thinks. I have read some of her family history and her thoughts she made public.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#9 Oct 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Michelle is the best trained Silver back gorilla. It wears clothes, speaks ja-baba also known as Ebonics, and sits still to be shaved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't trust Google... 5 min Male 6
News Desperate for help, needy post pleas online | T... (Oct '09) 25 min Posting as myself 38
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr FUTL 1,335
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 4 hr Male 81
News Howard Dean: Trump a "crazy person" and "serial... 8 hr Trying to be hopeful 29
Trump and Putin have ties..... 9 hr d pants 35
How stupid is Hillary? 9 hr Pale Rider 13

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages