Wall Of Shame (Dishonest Liberals/Democrats)

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

11/26/13

Report: Family says they tipped gay waitress, didn't leave note about 'lifestyle'

A New Jersey couple is reportedly disputing a story that made headlines nationwide about a gay waitress who was left a note criticizing her "lifestyle" instead of a tip, claiming their receipt shows they did leave a tip and didn't write the note.

Dayna Morales, an ex-Marine and server at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, said she received the offensive note on a November 13 receipt. "I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I don't agree with your lifestyle and how you live your life,” the message read.

NBCNewYork.com reports that the couple, who asked to remain anonymous, contacted the station after the story went viral and produced a receipt that was apparently printed at the same time, on the same date, for the same amount, except with an $18 tip.

The couple also produced document they claimed was a Visa bill, which indicated their card was charged for the meal plus the tip, for a total of $111.55, the station reported.

The couple told NBCNewYork.com they believe their receipt was used for a hoax. The husband said he didn't vote for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie because the governor opposes same-sex marriage.

"Never would a message like that come from us," he said.

Morales announced last week she would donate thousands of dollars in gratuities from supporters to the Wounded Warrior Project. She told NBCNewYork.com on Monday she did not receive a tip and insisted the handwriting on the receipt was not her own.

The restaurant, which reportedly could not produce the original receipt nor explain why the family was charged for the tip amount, told the station it was aware of the couple's claims and that an internal investigation is ongoing.

"I just felt like people have a right to know that -- it's fine of people want to donate to her or to the Wounded Warriors, but they're doing it under a false pretense," the wife said.

Click here for more from NBCNewYork.com .

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Obama:

“if you like your [health care] plan you can keep it.”

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Obama:

President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Obama and Cankles:

Hillary and Obama blamed a video for the Benghazi massacre.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Obama:

“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that,”

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/30/racist-red-...

It's another example of the political correctness (cultural Marxist) hit job.

The media knows that beating up on real or alleged "eeevil right-wingers" draws in the ratings, and serves their agenda.

It's why we need to cut the cord, drop cable.
Myron

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
11/26/13
Report: Family says they tipped gay waitress, didn't leave note about 'lifestyle'
A New Jersey couple is reportedly disputing a story that made headlines nationwide about a gay waitress who was left a note criticizing her "lifestyle" instead of a tip, claiming their receipt shows they did leave a tip and didn't write the note.
Dayna Morales, an ex-Marine and server at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, said she received the offensive note on a November 13 receipt. "I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I don't agree with your lifestyle and how you live your life,” the message read.
NBCNewYork.com reports that the couple, who asked to remain anonymous, contacted the station after the story went viral and produced a receipt that was apparently printed at the same time, on the same date, for the same amount, except with an $18 tip.
The couple also produced document they claimed was a Visa bill, which indicated their card was charged for the meal plus the tip, for a total of $111.55, the station reported.
The couple told NBCNewYork.com they believe their receipt was used for a hoax. The husband said he didn't vote for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie because the governor opposes same-sex marriage.
"Never would a message like that come from us," he said.
Morales announced last week she would donate thousands of dollars in gratuities from supporters to the Wounded Warrior Project. She told NBCNewYork.com on Monday she did not receive a tip and insisted the handwriting on the receipt was not her own.
The restaurant, which reportedly could not produce the original receipt nor explain why the family was charged for the tip amount, told the station it was aware of the couple's claims and that an internal investigation is ongoing.
"I just felt like people have a right to know that -- it's fine of people want to donate to her or to the Wounded Warriors, but they're doing it under a false pretense," the wife said.
Click here for more from NBCNewYork.com .
Queers playing a fraudulent victim card, and advertising their psycho-crap thru the mass media.

Who could of guessed they would do such things???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 min Get up 1,973
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 9 min Real Tea Party 158
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 11 min BizzyBee 33
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 17 min Real Tea Party 6
Muslim Drivers 22 min Real Tea Party 16
220 marines died thanks to Obama! 34 min Real Tea Party 7
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 35 min Real Tea Party 15
Congress Cost FYI 37 min Free Pizza 4 U 69
•••