Columbus Officer Shoots, Injures Susp...

Columbus Officer Shoots, Injures Suspect During Chase

There are 3 comments on the WBNS story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Columbus Officer Shoots, Injures Suspect During Chase. In it, WBNS reports that:

A Columbus police officer was involved in a shooting on the northeast side of the city Saturday just before 5 p.m. The shooting occurred at 1781 Audrey Rd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

hey now now

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I'm gonna take a wild guess and offer that it was a C-LON, a carloadofkniggghers. And the one that ran had prior rape convictions and was wanted on a new rape of a 93 year old great great great grandmother.

ht/ roboblogger
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#2 Feb 2, 2013
More wasted ammo. Mutiple rounds fired and only one down. One shot one kill.
Joe Friday

Akron, OH

#3 Feb 2, 2013
The mayor of Columbus should be planning a commendation ceremony for this officer- congrats Columbus P.D. We have the same issues with the savage's-AKA THE 47% here in akron- AKA Crackron ohio. I'm sure this poor boy was turning his life around and was getting ready to start a rap-ministry. This sort of savage conduct is now viral, just look at the mall security guard in Atlanta who tased the savage for her personal conduct. White/trash, black trash it's all the same, once we start to terminate the savage's nationwide, our country will be truly on it's way to recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planned Parenthood Shooter 3 min Disco Danny 52
News New plans for legal pot sprouting like weeds 23 min positronium 9
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 56 min Run for the hils 2,595
US Muslim/American congressman linked to Musli... 1 hr factcheck 27
Christian charities profit from immigrants 1 hr BizzyBee 1
Somalis leaving homes friends USA to fight for ... 2 hr Mr Progressive 3
easton 9 hr Tim 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages