T. Marzetti needs new management in H...

T. Marzetti needs new management in Horse Cave, Ky.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

sugardaddy 2

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2008
Bruce Rosa we need your help down here in Horse Cave. We have the worst piss poorest management. The Sanitation manager likes to yell and call his sanitation employees liars to thier face. Then let his favorites get away with murder. Your assistant plant manager goes hunting and go to races with him, and let him do this to us. We all got a piece of paper to put in our handbooks about violence and hostile workplace sheet. The sanitation manager hit an employee and grabed one by the neck and put his face in the machine even though it was locked out. Your assistant plant manager just more or less slapped him on the hand. That paper stated that any Marzetti employee done that kind of behavior WILL BE TERMINATED. Why was he not terminated. Please do something or an UNION will be organized.

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 5, 2011
go to his house at night and kick hia a ss
if you need help hire a couple druggies
curious salesman

Livingston, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2011
who would i talk to if i wanted to sell some pallets :)

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
well it's not change supervisor sitting in office's talking about sex,and other thing's that would blow your mind some of the supervisor even talk about there boss's some work other stand around and do very little some are allowed to smoke while on the clock sometimes in the bulid and sometime outside
need more camera's with voice in office's and in other area's in the build and more out side around bulid
if you say anything about these things to your boss
you get dirty jobs for months just too shut you up and sometimes makes threats that they have the power too fire you
as too the audit coming up i dont think it will be good

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
i tought if a product was out of date it should be trash

but no they mix the out dated product with some thats not out dated

and too the line it goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump Unfit to be President? 1 min d pants 419
News Hillary Clinton is imperfect but the only choic... 14 min Truth 196
Do You Remember This? 2 hr BizzyBee 2
Trump's proof of voter fraud...he's right.. 5 hr Big Johnson 22
404's Trump Victory Thread 10 hr Duke for Mayor 26
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 13 hr Heidi 2,889
Evil Clowns 😱 16 hr 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance