Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#104 Mar 17, 2013
It's not very democratic of you to incarcerate thousands of gentiles in the Gaza Strip concentration camp, is it WISE SHLOMO?

Then there is the Israeli Law of Return. Explain to me WISE SHLOMO why the Israeli Law of Return is not racist. I can't wait to hear your shucking and jiving on this subject. Your PC brain will overheat explaining this one.

Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#105 Mar 17, 2013
Your peeps killed an unarmed american on the Freedom Flotilla. What's up with that fact, WISE SHLOMO?

You are probably thinking(?) you've got to break a few eggs to make an omelet, ain't that right WISE SHLOMO?

You broke more than a few eggs when your peeps deliberately attacked the USS Liberty. The Lavon Affair was fairly sordid too.

Why would a Captain America fan like you do such awful things to Americans?

It would be hilarious if you were to parachute into Iran or Iraq wearing a Captain America costume. I'd send you a few bucks for the dry cleaning bill.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#106 Mar 17, 2013

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107 Mar 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03 /17/us/souths-cold-cases-reope ned-but-still-unresolved.html? pagewanted=all
woof
Gotta applaud the effort, even thought it doesn't look like a lot of satisfaction is available.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#108 Mar 17, 2013
You've got more explaining to do, WISE SHLOMO...

http://electronicintifada.net/content/lawsuit...

"Critics say the special status of Jewish nationality has been a way to undermine the citizenship rights of non-Jews in Israel, especially the fifth of the population who are Arab. Some 30 laws in Israel specifically privilege Jews, including in the areas of immigration rights, naturalization, access to land and employment."

This right here is some genuine privilege, not the do-do you peddle around here.

Both Israel and the US are dominated by a Diversity victim cult, where Diversity people like you get real privilege.

Why don't you take some responsbility for what you are doing, WISE SHLOMO?

Al Jolson removed his make-up occasionally, and so can you.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#109 Mar 18, 2013
Here's what WISE SHLOMO and his Diversity victim cult gang did to patriotic americans:

"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died."

"The Attack

After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning. USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter. Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded. The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap."

According to WISE SHLOMO, his Diversity gang was fighting neo-Nazi sailors in the US Navy.

These kind of US military men are the people that WISE SHLOMO and his Diversity gang want to disarm after they return to civilian life.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#110 Mar 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03 /17/us/souths-cold-cases-reope ned-but-still-unresolved.html? pagewanted=all
woof
read your article

barbaric human behavior was on display.

I hope they warm some of those cases up, and it gets hot for those who committed these crimes.

evil does not require guns as your article pointed out.
WiseAmerican

United States

#111 Mar 18, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
Here's what WISE SHLOMO and his Diversity victim cult gang did to patriotic americans:
"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died."
"The Attack
After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning. USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter. Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.
The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded. The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap."
According to WISE SHLOMO, his Diversity gang was fighting neo-Nazi sailors in the US Navy.
These kind of US military men are the people that WISE SHLOMO and his Diversity gang want to disarm after they return to civilian life.
You're smoking crack. I want to arm every Black household.
WiseAmerican

United States

#112 Mar 18, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
You've got more explaining to do, WISE SHLOMO...
http://electronicintifada.net/content/lawsuit...
"Critics say the special status of Jewish nationality has been a way to undermine the citizenship rights of non-Jews in Israel, especially the fifth of the population who are Arab. Some 30 laws in Israel specifically privilege Jews, including in the areas of immigration rights, naturalization, access to land and employment."
This right here is some genuine privilege, not the do-do you peddle around here.
Both Israel and the US are dominated by a Diversity victim cult, where Diversity people like you get real privilege.
Why don't you take some responsbility for what you are doing, WISE SHLOMO?
Al Jolson removed his make-up occasionally, and so can you.
Israel is a sovereign nation, Kletis, and what they do is their business. I live here not in white dominated European Zionist Israel. And while I"m removing my shoe Polish why don't you wash and iron your white sheet, Kletis!
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#113 Mar 19, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is a sovereign nation, Kletis, and what they do is their business. I live here not in white dominated European Zionist Israel. And while I"m removing my shoe Polish why don't you wash and iron your white sheet, Kletis!
Your peeps are a welfare and warfare state, WISE SHLOMO, literally sucking on the US for slavish handouts and bullyboy security.

Israel is also the king of victim cultism, the center of the Diversity universe, and a killer victim cult that is near and dear to your black heart.

Your peeps have induced their mass psychosis onto the US populace, and you protect your victim cult with extremist force.

As you very well know, your precious victim cult is based on BS.

Your myriad pet organizations in the US such as ADL, ACLU, SPLC, and AIPAC manipulate the US government apparatus to insure the supremacy of your victim cult scheme in the US.

Your black heart mirrors your black face, and your Al Jolson routine is stale.

Your Captain America comic book character was invented by 2 nice jewish men, as you well know....

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/07/18/30...

"Captain America was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby, second-generation Jews who made no secret of their source of inspiration.

The character of Captain America, Simon said,“was our way of lashing out at the Nazi menace.”"

Their remarks are as funny as you, condidering that jewish people are the original and sustaining kings of nazism.

The saddest group you manipulate is the evangelical fundamentalist. Fundamentalist read the old testament myths, believe them to be the word of god, but don't know they are really the fantasies of dead jewish ancestors. Your living jewish buddies are still creating self-serving myths, in Hollywood and taxpayer financed museums for venerating recently deceased jewish ancestors.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#114 Mar 19, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>You're smoking crack. I want to arm every Black household.
What you really want is only victim cult people to possess guns.

It's oppressor class people you want to disarm.

But victim class people perpetrate most of the violent gun crime in the US and Israel.

You know its true, but you can't say it because it would reveal what you really are.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#115 Mar 19, 2013
Check this out WISE SHLOMO:

http://www.museumoftolerance.com/site/c.tmL6K...

http://www.israelsituation.com/embracing-isra...

Your buddies in Israel use the same Diversity victim cult rhetoric you employ here.

Diversity is your invented process where you bi-furcate groups of people into victim and oppressor categories. Then you promote privileges only for the victim class people. You demonize the oppressor class people using substantial bigotry and prejudice as a source of venom.

That in a nutshell is the politics your kind have acheived in America and Israel.

Your bigotry has killed a lot of people, WISE SHLOMO. You plan to do more, I'm sure of that.

Your previous class supremacy scheme called communism didn't pan out too well. The Gulag has been replaced with the Gaza and the Gitmo.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#116 Mar 19, 2013
For an added dose of humor, your brother Adam Sandler produced a movie titled "Don't Mess With the Zohan".

In the movie, Sandler identifies the oppressor of Israeli Diversity, namely the so-called white supremacist.

Coincidentally, you and other American Diversity people consider white-straight-gentile-healthy -not hispanic-males to be the oppressor of American Diversity.

Could it be that this relationship is true?:

white supremacist = white-straight-gentile-healthy -not hispanic-males

Tell me it isn't true, WISE SHLOMO.

In the same Zohan movie, Sandler strongly implies that white supremacist are responsible for the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Why would your brother Adam do something weird like that, WISE SHLOMO?
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#118 Mar 19, 2013
Class supremacy doesn't have the resonanting ring of white supremacy, does it WISE SHLOMO?

You and your buddies were real big on the commie class supremacy scheme at the turn of the 20th century. Class enemies were thrown in the Gulag or shot in their homes, or starved to death under the watchful eye of the soviet jewish cheka.

Communism didn't work out so well, so your buddies flocked from the soviet union to Israel and the US.

Your latest class supremacy scheme demonizes healthy-white-straight-gentile -not hispanic-males.

Soon their class enemy status will result in imprisonment in an American Gulag.

You remind me of Al Capp. Like Al Capp you have irrational hatred for healthy-white-straight-gentile -not hispanic-males. Al Capp(lan) was jewish like you, and would draw comic strips ridiculing and de-humanizing healthy-white-straight-gentile -not hispanic-males.

Do you doodle like your soul buddy Al Capp, WISE SHLOMO?

Columbus, OH

#119 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
Class supremacy doesn't have the resonanting ring of white supremacy, does it WISE SHLOMO?
You and your buddies were real big on the commie class supremacy scheme at the turn of the 20th century. Class enemies were thrown in the Gulag or shot in their homes, or starved to death under the watchful eye of the soviet jewish cheka.
Communism didn't work out so well, so your buddies flocked from the soviet union to Israel and the US.
Your latest class supremacy scheme demonizes healthy-white-straight-gentile -not hispanic-males.
Soon their class enemy status will result in imprisonment in an American Gulag.
You remind me of Al Capp. Like Al Capp you have irrational hatred for healthy-white-straight-gentile -not hispanic-males. Al Capp(lan) was jewish like you, and would draw comic strips ridiculing and de-humanizing healthy-white-straight-gentile -not hispanic-males.
Do you doodle like your soul buddy Al Capp, WISE SHLOMO?
Read up, Klaus, and take your Jew bashing rhetoric back where it belongs on that neo-nazi web site you frequent, where you pick up all of your egg head fascist bigot German goofball ideology.

I'm not anti-Jew or pro-Jew, I'm anti Zionist in the way the elites of that movement manipulate the financial and entertainment industry.
The pic I chose has nothing to do with who drew it or why. I could care less.Mi would've put a Black Panther on it but that would'be definitely caused immediate outburst of negative postings from goons of your ilk. Furthermore, don't blame Blacks for your white brethren making fools out of themselves by allowing the Chinese, Arabs, and the Jews to control and dominate commerce, oil, and your money. While your idiot kinfolk were overly concerned about a Black sipping water from a drinking fountain, you Billies let the groups that could hurt this nation the most run ramshod all over your dumb asses.

You talk about how intelligent the Asians are ,yet I still see white 'straight males', for the most part, running the top corporations in America and around the world. But those 'Asians' who are smarter than you, are not the ones running most of the corporations in America because you use force to maintain and control the resources to success. Fraud, deception, manipulation, institutional racism, and brute force of the police and military power, is how you stay in control.
You've cut your own throats by being greedy and self-centered instead of bringing the Blacks in as equals and working together. Now you reap what you've sown
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#120 Mar 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Read up, Klaus, and take your Jew bashing rhetoric back where it belongs on that neo-nazi web site you frequent, where you pick up all of your egg head fascist bigot German goofball ideology.
I'm not anti-Jew or pro-Jew, I'm anti Zionist in the way the elites of that movement manipulate the financial and entertainment industry.
The pic I chose has nothing to do with who drew it or why. I could care less.Mi would've put a Black Panther on it but that would'be definitely caused immediate outburst of negative postings from goons of your ilk. Furthermore, don't blame Blacks for your white brethren making fools out of themselves by allowing the Chinese, Arabs, and the Jews to control and dominate commerce, oil, and your money. While your idiot kinfolk were overly concerned about a Black sipping water from a drinking fountain, you Billies let the groups that could hurt this nation the most run ramshod all over your dumb asses.
You talk about how intelligent the Asians are ,yet I still see white 'straight males', for the most part, running the top corporations in America and around the world. But those 'Asians' who are smarter than you, are not the ones running most of the corporations in America because you use force to maintain and control the resources to success. Fraud, deception, manipulation, institutional racism, and brute force of the police and military power, is how you stay in control.
You've cut your own throats by being greedy and self-centered instead of bringing the Blacks in as equals and working together. Now you reap what you've sown
History is history, and facts are facts, WISE SHLOMO.

It's Diversity freaks like you that are in control, WISE SHLOMO, and you know it. The US 2-party system has been offering only Diversity freak candidates at the national level, for several decades now.

I'm still amused you referred to the people in charge of Israel as White Supremacist. As dumb as you are, even you could not have posted that absurdity without laughing.

The type of equality you desire is the same type of equality your soul buddies in Israel desire, which is victim class supremacy.

Israel is the paragon of your Diversity scheme...

http://www.brookings.edu/research/articles/20...

You will reap what you sow, WISE SHLOMO.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#121 Mar 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Read up, Klaus, and take your Jew bashing rhetoric back where it belongs on that neo-nazi web site you frequent, where you pick up all of your egg head fascist bigot German goofball ideology.
How many Diversity people have you employed for your shyster businesses, WISE SHLOMO?

The WALL Street people that raked in the TARP monies were virtually all Diversity people. Did you share your ill gotten gains with less fortunate Diversity people?

The richest people in the US and Israel are all Diversity people. Why don't you share your wealth with non-Diversity people too, WISE SHLOMO?
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#122 Mar 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
I noticed you posting bible old testament hocus pocus on another thread, WISE SHLOMO.

Neocons are big promoters of two things, victim cult class supremacy and old testament hocus pocus.

Land of Goshen, you are a bonafide neoconservative sack of do-do.

What a surprise.

Many neocons are jewish and queer, closeted queer especially.

Are you a closet queer too, WISE SHLOMO?

Are you afraid your evangelical buddies might learn your sodomy and abortion secrets?

Where's your pride?

Are you carrying the flag in this photo...

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/06/04/is...

Rush Limbaugh is probably your favorite closet queen.

Maybe your favorite closet queen is George Bush or Barack Obama? Do you do a Deliverance movie scene replay every weekend or just saturdays?
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#123 Mar 21, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Blacks drinking from my fountain don't bother me, WISE SHLOMO.

Queers do bother me, with their STD and HIV and drug resistant disease.

Being a neocon means you are an advocate for queer Diversity rights, ain't that right WISE SHLOMO?

Can you admit you are a gay marriage fan, WISE SHLOMO?

Are you afraid of offending your evangelical buddies, WISE SHLOMO?

Columbus, OH

#124 Mar 21, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you posting bible old testament hocus pocus on another thread, WISE SHLOMO.
Neocons are big promoters of two things, victim cult class supremacy and old testament hocus pocus.
Land of Goshen, you are a bonafide neoconservative sack of do-do.
What a surprise.
Many neocons are jewish and queer, closeted queer especially.
Are you a closet queer too, WISE SHLOMO?
Are you afraid your evangelical buddies might learn your sodomy and abortion secrets?
Where's your pride?
Are you carrying the flag in this photo...
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/06/04/is...
Rush Limbaugh is probably your favorite closet queen.
Maybe your favorite closet queen is George Bush or Barack Obama? Do you do a Deliverance movie scene replay every weekend or just saturdays?
Great picture you have there promoting your people and their agenda, Klaus. I hope you know that your great leader Herr Adolf, was a closet homosexual. Have you purchased your balloons and leather chaps and vest for his birthday next month?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 4 min BizzyBee 26
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 25 min gokeefe 24
Grove City: Sippy-cup shoplifting results in ro... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Columbus Tutors Turn to Tech to Engage Students 3 hr heathw12 5
Wilson 's "injuries" 3 hr White cop 15
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr White Man 4,595
[OH] Columbus Police Officer Richard Evans arre... (Jan '10) 4 hr Dillon Evans 7
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 10 hr prayers 2,518
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Bills set to host Browns despite stadium damage - NBC Sports