Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#82 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Listen, Joe Six pack, I don't follow your 'diversity groups' politics, number one. Furthermore, I can't distinguish 'which group' of whites did the dirty deed, as you call it, I just know they were whites who came from Europe on ships. It doesn't matter their religious dogma to me, they were white! Add to that, it was your 'neo con criminal' party, under the leadership of Lord Darth Vader Cheney, who started the killing and the drone project that will eventually be used on rebels of your ilk as they are now being used in the south Asia. So you'd better dig your gopher hole a bit deeper than that hickjack down in Al Bamma!
Not only are you ignorant of modern politics, you are ignorant of history too.

What a surprise.

The Puritans were bible fundmentalists, devotees of Oliver Cromwell. Cromwell murdered a lot of white non-fundamentalists. When Oliver Cromwell fell from power, the Puritan bible fundamentalist supporters of Cromewll had to flee England in haste.

Dickster Cheney is a neocon, and all neocon fervently support the center of the Diversity universe, Israel.

You obviously are a devotee of Diversity victim cultism, as is Cheney and Obama and Bush Jr. Bush Jr. and Obama are bi-sexual queers, bonafide Diversity people.

All neocon are queer, jewish, or both, and genuine Diversity.

How many American Diversity categories do you cover?

Are you...

african american?
queer?
woman?
jewish?
disabled?
hispanic?
asian?
native american?

Put on your thinking cap to answer this question.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#83 Mar 15, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you ignorant of modern politics, you are ignorant of history too.
What a surprise.
The Puritans were bible fundmentalists, devotees of Oliver Cromwell. Cromwell murdered a lot of white non-fundamentalists. When Oliver Cromwell fell from power, the Puritan bible fundamentalist supporters of Cromewll had to flee England in haste.
Dickster Cheney is a neocon, and all neocon fervently support the center of the Diversity universe, Israel.
You obviously are a devotee of Diversity victim cultism, as is Cheney and Obama and Bush Jr. Bush Jr. and Obama are bi-sexual queers, bonafide Diversity people.
All neocon are queer, jewish, or both, and genuine Diversity.
How many American Diversity categories do you cover?
Are you...
african american?
queer?
woman?
jewish?
disabled?
hispanic?
asian?
native american?
Put on your thinking cap to answer this question.
What I am is your worst nightmare come to life at 4:30 am. As I've stated before, Clyde, I could care less what religious dogma Puritans, Pilgrims, Quakers, Cromwell, and the rest of those crackers were, they're all guilty of building a racist empire based on skin color. Now, put your thinking cap on, or should I say coon skin cap.

Columbus, OH

#84 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What I am is your worst nightmare come to life at 4:30 am. As I've stated before, Clyde, I could care less what religious dogma Puritans, Pilgrims, Quakers, Cromwell, and the rest of those crackers were, they're all guilty of building a racist empire based on skin color. Now, put your thinking cap on, or should I say coon skin cap.
Also, your white Jewish overlords who bankrolled many of the exploits of your fathers, and continue to influence our government that YOU supported when Bush started bombing Iraq. YOU and your ilk was all for it, and you know it. I bet you had the flag emblazoned on your pickup truck rear window or some other type of country worship. Now you hate Bush and call him bi- because of some ultra right-wing bigot site you saw on the internet. I know all about your kind, Billy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#85 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Alright! I'm down with the pitch black darkness example. "Where the white women at?" (In Chris Tuckers voice)
I hope standing next to the black women waiting to be felt up for our guess in tan.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Location hidden

#86 Mar 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that was uncalled for.
without education no matter your sex or race, you would be still humping goats.
education is the absolute critical key to a humans quality of life.
education is the foundation of humans ability to survive.
example.....the past 100 years the medical profession has extended human life average 20 years.
education made that possible. Race had nothing to do with it, and all races and both sexes provided the extra 20 years we will enjoy over our ancestors lives.
RS, I agree.

Is the world ending?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#87 Mar 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you making threats as well.
We'll see who wins...
Wow, you really are a loon. No threat there at all, you have to have some serious mental deficiencies to see a threat there.

Now, was I baiting you to respond? No question.

You have demonstrated you don't have the courage of your convictions. You had an opportunity to spell out that which you want, and you have not responded. That's all I needed to see.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#88 Mar 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
were you ever taught what the difference in sexes, and how it effects behaviors?
and in relationships....in reality....which sex is the glue of the household nurturing everyone utilizing born instinct?
which sex is less patient, more aggressive, seen as foundation and authority instinctively?
is there not billions of people who pray to a woman? This alone shows God's intent for women to be held with the highest regard, and how we need women to keep men in line, and raise loving obedient children.
The woman is the glue, and the man a hammer. Notice no nail?
so to bond, you must think.
have to use the weight of the hammer to hold piece while glue dries.
our society today has become a bunch of nails with no hammer or glue.
what we do have is a bunch of flat tires.
till we all get it through our cement heads that we all are in this together, and the more we help each other the better off we all are, we will continue our downward spiral.
above has nothing to do with country.
in our country we need to educate every child to be self sufficient. To be ambitious with lofty goals. Help each other obtain goals and setting new ones.
We need to respect and love life, and condone any unnatural death.
Respect human life no matter how tan or not tan the person is.
turn the light off to pitch dark and feel a human only from the neck down. What color is it?
if you like what you are feeling does your body act upon instinct?
and because you can't see are your sexual desires turned off?
above is a simple illustration regarding instinctive human behavior, not the taught prejudice human behaviors most of us despise.
currently our country is hell bent on providing excuses and payment for bad behavior, and part of the population even refuse to pray and ask for forgiveness or strength in time of need.
it is impossible to protect yourself 100% of the time from evil or unmoral in this world. Any of us. Weapons in the hands of evil is scary to all.
I find comfort knowing that there is more good than bad in this world, and the good have armed themselves to protect us all from bad as best humanly possible.
My eyes glazed over reading that. Do you have an executive assistant who can translate that into everyday English?
6was9

Columbus, OH

#89 Mar 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
were you ever taught what the difference in sexes, and how it effects behaviors?
and in relationships....in reality....which sex is the glue of the household nurturing everyone utilizing born instinct?
which sex is less patient, more aggressive, seen as foundation and authority instinctively?
is there not billions of people who pray to a woman? This alone shows God's intent for women to be held with the highest regard, and how we need women to keep men in line, and raise loving obedient children.
till we all get it through our cement heads that we all are in this together, and the more we help each other the better off we all are, we will continue our downward spiral.
in our country we need to educate every child to be self sufficient. To be ambitious with lofty goals. Help each other obtain goals and setting new ones.
turn the light off to pitch dark and feel a human only from the neck down. What color is it?
above is a simple illustration regarding instinctive human behavior, not the taught prejudice human behaviors most of us despise.
currently our country is hell bent on providing excuses and payment for bad behavior, and part of the population even refuse to pray and ask for forgiveness or strength in time of need.
it is impossible to protect yourself 100% of the time from evil or unmoral in this world. Any of us. Weapons in the hands of evil is scary to all.
I find comfort knowing that there is more good than bad in this world, and the good have armed themselves to protect us all from bad as best humanly possible.
This sucks.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#90 Mar 15, 2013
Not really different from a mortgage, except you don't get kicked out for skipping a "payment" or two per year :)
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#91 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What I am is your worst nightmare come to life at 4:30 am. As I've stated before, Clyde, I could care less what religious dogma Puritans, Pilgrims, Quakers, Cromwell, and the rest of those crackers were, they're all guilty of building a racist empire based on skin color. Now, put your thinking cap on, or should I say coon skin cap.
Quakers were crackers who built a racist empire based on skin color? Who do you think played a big part in the Underground Railroad?

Columbus, OH

#92 Mar 15, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Quakers were crackers who built a racist empire based on skin color? Who do you think played a big part in the Underground Railroad?
Some whites who really practiced what Jesus taught, and to say they were mostly Quakers is not the total truth.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#93 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Also, your white Jewish overlords who bankrolled many of the exploits of your fathers, and continue to influence our government that YOU supported when Bush started bombing Iraq. YOU and your ilk was all for it, and you know it. I bet you had the flag emblazoned on your pickup truck rear window or some other type of country worship. Now you hate Bush and call him bi- because of some ultra right-wing bigot site you saw on the internet. I know all about your kind, Billy.
Love it!
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#94 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Shlomo, for the sake of honoring your dead ancestors, show a little common decency and stop beating the war drum to expand your Diversity empire. You always crank out stale victim cult song and dance routines everytime you beat your war drum.

Your minstrel show shtick is getting old.

Try this instead...

http://www.hebrewhammer.com/
Lytle

Cincinnati, OH

#95 Mar 15, 2013
When priapic boob chimes in, you know it's time to hide the kids.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#96 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Some whites who really practiced what Jesus taught, and to say they were mostly Quakers is not the total truth.
I never said whites were mostly Quakers.
Jow Six

Cincinnati, OH

#97 Mar 15, 2013
Check this news out Wise Shlomo...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/03/...

Barack "diversity king" Obama is peddling the same schmaltz your guys have been peddling for 30+ years.

Your Diversity victim cult empire is in trouble when a shvartza is playing the bullyboy role for you.

How many times do you believe real people will buy your Al Jolson routine?
Jow Six

Cincinnati, OH

#98 Mar 16, 2013
Here's some news that the Diversity (victim cult) empire people don't want getting media exposure...

http://www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/

Wise Shlomo, you won't need your yarmulke to study this information.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/doc/Jews.and.Com...

http://www.holodomor.org.uk/

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Jow Six

Cincinnati, OH

#99 Mar 16, 2013
Wise Shlomo's peeps on Wall Street got a hefty chunk of taxpayer money via the TARP bailout of Wall Street sponsored by Obama, the Diversity king of America.

Wise Shlomo's peeps constantly agitate for more war-war-war to expand and protect their Diversity empire, but have the chuptzah to claim they are not the extremist right-wing.
Che Reagan Christ

Buffalo, NY

#102 Mar 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just have a stroke?
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#103 Mar 17, 2013
More embarrassing news for WISE SHLOMO...

http://www.haaretz.com/news/features/white-ma...

"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. Two of them, journalists William Kristol and Charles Krauthammer, say it's possible. But another journalist, Thomas Friedman (not part of the group), is skeptical."

Your Captain America comic book personna is fighting Nazi's under your bed. The real nightmare is the the full realization of your jewish prejudice and bigotry.

I've got to ask you this question WISE SHLOMO; you've got your Israeli victim cult blather cranked up to high volume right now, and it's coordinated with your peeps assassinating and kidnapping foreign nationals in provocative acts of war. Why are you here in America when you could be out fighting the Nazi's and Islamofacists in the middle east and around the world? You could be in the dreamy Lincoln Brigade again, with shiny medals on your chest!

In your worst nightmare don't you want to see who it is that you are killing, torturing, and degrading?

Captain America did his own killing first hand. Why can't you be more like your hero Captain America?

It is really the domestic enemy you are fighting, isn't it WISE SHLOMO? The domestic nazi and islamofacist need liquidating, as sharp jewish minds like yours are fond of saying.

Where is your dream of Gaza Strip X concentration camps in America to be located, WISE SHLOMO?

I'd bet it's Florida because you can count your TARP monies while getting a nice tan, and you can watch american nazi and american islamofacist and american dissidents roast in their cages from your high rise Miami Beach apartment.

The florida cages will be filled with dying oppressor class enemies of Diversity. That picture is the dream of every mensch like you, isn't that right WISE SHLOMO?

Do you get a woody thinking about that scenario, WISE SHLOMO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Jerry K 30,942
To many kids dieing 3 hr Dedo 9
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 3 hr Seriouslady 179
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 4 hr Duke for Mayor 4
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 5 hr Free Pizza 4 U 48
Palin: Brawl In The Family 6 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Homosexuals in Franklin County spreading Syphilis 7 hr Zoe Regen 15
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••