Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#62 Mar 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You people would still be humping goats and dying early from disease without us.
that was uncalled for.

without education no matter your sex or race, you would be still humping goats.

education is the absolute critical key to a humans quality of life.

education is the foundation of humans ability to survive.

example.....the past 100 years the medical profession has extended human life average 20 years.
education made that possible. Race had nothing to do with it, and all races and both sexes provided the extra 20 years we will enjoy over our ancestors lives.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#63 Mar 15, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Karl is too afraid to put down in writing his utopian world.
Knowing all the federal agencies that read these pages, I would be too.
and you above described perfectly all the government bloat and wasteful spending.

if you know all the federal agencies have agents reading every boring word on this very lame website, then it is absolute fact that a 20% reduction of government employees needs to occur.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#64 Mar 15, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you whine out here all the time about being denied your self-determination or whatever...
Describe your ideal country. Do you want only white males in charge? Women to stay home and take care of the kids? No minorities allowed? State religion? And how would your infrastructure be paid?
were you ever taught what the difference in sexes, and how it effects behaviors?

and in relationships....in reality....which sex is the glue of the household nurturing everyone utilizing born instinct?

which sex is less patient, more aggressive, seen as foundation and authority instinctively?

is there not billions of people who pray to a woman? This alone shows God's intent for women to be held with the highest regard, and how we need women to keep men in line, and raise loving obedient children.

The woman is the glue, and the man a hammer. Notice no nail?
so to bond, you must think.
have to use the weight of the hammer to hold piece while glue dries.

our society today has become a bunch of nails with no hammer or glue.

what we do have is a bunch of flat tires.

till we all get it through our cement heads that we all are in this together, and the more we help each other the better off we all are, we will continue our downward spiral.

above has nothing to do with country.

in our country we need to educate every child to be self sufficient. To be ambitious with lofty goals. Help each other obtain goals and setting new ones.
We need to respect and love life, and condone any unnatural death.
Respect human life no matter how tan or not tan the person is.

turn the light off to pitch dark and feel a human only from the neck down. What color is it?
if you like what you are feeling does your body act upon instinct?
and because you can't see are your sexual desires turned off?

above is a simple illustration regarding instinctive human behavior, not the taught prejudice human behaviors most of us despise.

currently our country is hell bent on providing excuses and payment for bad behavior, and part of the population even refuse to pray and ask for forgiveness or strength in time of need.

it is impossible to protect yourself 100% of the time from evil or unmoral in this world. Any of us. Weapons in the hands of evil is scary to all.

I find comfort knowing that there is more good than bad in this world, and the good have armed themselves to protect us all from bad as best humanly possible.
Say What

New Albany, OH

#65 Mar 15, 2013
Good thing this was brought to my attention! As someone that lacks guilty feelings about most things, I know have something to focus on! LOL!
Is this the most ridiculous thing?
I'm eagerly anticipating the responses of some regular topix posters! You know who you are!!
Some folks think the best way to highlight "white privilege" is to make 'em wear scarlet letters.
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, in partnership with Americorps, is encouraging the state's high school kids - or at least the white ones - to wear white wristbands reminding them of the undue privilege they carry around with them everyday by mere virtue of being white. Among other ways these youth can commit on a daily basis to "undoing" their privilege is to set aside time "to examine how privilege is working," and even put a note on their mirror or computer screen to remind them of their "moral obligation" to subvert themselves.
It's a bit like one of those daily affirmations, but meant to induce guilt instead of self-esteem.
As for what non-white people can do, well, they can be the recipients of inquiries from white people hoping to get outside of themselves:
"Ask people of color about their experience and be willing to accept their experience as true, real, and accurate," the campaign recommends.
OMG

Dublin, OH

#66 Mar 15, 2013
OMG

Dublin, OH

#67 Mar 15, 2013
Comment #13 about says it all:

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php...

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#68 Mar 15, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
The HIV epidemic is exclusively a Diversity people problem...
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/in...
The CDC chart indicates the preponderence of HIV infection amongst Diversity people.
Th chart identifies the following groups of infected people:
White MSM (MSM = male homosexual)
Black MSM
Hispanic MSM
Black Hetero Women
Black Hetero Men
White Hetero women
Hispanic Hetero Women
Black Male IDU (IDU = injection drug user)
Looking at the CDC chart, you'll notice that white straight males (non-Diversity people) are not listed as having a significant rate of HIV infection. That's because white straight males HIV infection rate is so low it's negligible.
HIV/AIDS is an immune system weakening disease that lowers a bodies resistance to other diseases, including tuberculosis.
The CDC chart indicates that Diversity people with HIV are living vessels for incubating other nasty bugs such as TB. The longer Diversity people stay alive through AIDS/HIV therapies the more time and opportunity a TB bug has to evolve into a superbug.
Yeah, I'm sure /sarc. Don't forget about the super bug virus that was spread throughout the Indian population, given to them by your white fathers on warm comfy blankets.

Columbus, OH

#69 Mar 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that was uncalled for.
without education no matter your sex or race, you would be still humping goats.
education is the absolute critical key to a humans quality of life.
education is the foundation of humans ability to survive.
example.....the past 100 years the medical profession has extended human life average 20 years.
education made that possible. Race had nothing to do with it, and all races and both sexes provided the extra 20 years we will enjoy over our ancestors lives.
That extra 2O years is what's bankrupting the medicare program. Maybe education was a bit too much in that field.

Columbus, OH

#70 Mar 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
were you ever taught what the difference in sexes, and how it effects behaviors?
and in relationships....in reality....which sex is the glue of the household nurturing everyone utilizing born instinct?
which sex is less patient, more aggressive, seen as foundation and authority instinctively?
is there not billions of people who pray to a woman? This alone shows God's intent for women to be held with the highest regard, and how we need women to keep men in line, and raise loving obedient children.
The woman is the glue, and the man a hammer. Notice no nail?
so to bond, you must think.
have to use the weight of the hammer to hold piece while glue dries.
our society today has become a bunch of nails with no hammer or glue.
what we do have is a bunch of flat tires.
till we all get it through our cement heads that we all are in this together, and the more we help each other the better off we all are, we will continue our downward spiral.
above has nothing to do with country.
in our country we need to educate every child to be self sufficient. To be ambitious with lofty goals. Help each other obtain goals and setting new ones.
We need to respect and love life, and condone any unnatural death.
Respect human life no matter how tan or not tan the person is.
turn the light off to pitch dark and feel a human only from the neck down. What color is it?
if you like what you are feeling does your body act upon instinct?
and because you can't see are your sexual desires turned off?
above is a simple illustration regarding instinctive human behavior, not the taught prejudice human behaviors most of us despise.
currently our country is hell bent on providing excuses and payment for bad behavior, and part of the population even refuse to pray and ask for forgiveness or strength in time of need.
it is impossible to protect yourself 100% of the time from evil or unmoral in this world. Any of us. Weapons in the hands of evil is scary to all.
I find comfort knowing that there is more good than bad in this world, and the good have armed themselves to protect us all from bad as best humanly possible.
Alright! I'm down with the pitch black darkness example. "Where the white women at?" (In Chris Tuckers voice)
OMG

Dublin, OH

#71 Mar 15, 2013
White Privilege Conference? WI taxpayer money is going to that?

http://www.whiteprivilegeconference.com/

And schools are promoting this instead of reading, writing & 'rithmetic?

http://www.racialicious.com/

https://sites.google.com/a/dpi.wi.gov/dpi-vis...

Columbus, OH

#72 Mar 15, 2013
"Ask people of color about their experience and be willing to accept their experience as true, real, and accurate," the campaign recommends.

I'd like you to tell me what harm would it do if a White person had conversation with a Black person who feels this way? To actually find out if there's any merit to those thoughts and not just perception or a speech he/she heard from a civil rights type.
OMG

Dublin, OH

#73 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
I'd like you to tell me what harm would it do if a White person had conversation with a Black person who feels this way? To actually find out if there's any merit to those thoughts and not just perception or a speech he/she heard from a civil rights type.
Apparently you didn't read Comment #13 as noted above. People world-wide have struggles, sometimes horrific ones, and it's not just blacks. Until you accept that fact and focus on everyone's struggles, it is a practice of reverse racism.
OMG

Dublin, OH

#74 Mar 15, 2013
So, WiseAmerican, are you planning to go down to Appalachia to get a perspective?
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#75 Mar 15, 2013
what is privilege?
because i can see we're about to need this.

what is privilege?
the set of unearned advantages a person gets (you get) for some perceived trait a person possesses (you possess).
the set of unwarranted disadvantages you don't suffer under, but other people suffer.
there are "positive" advantages. "positive" meaning they are felt by their presence. not in the sense they are good. though "positive advantage" is a "proper" technical term, but in less technical writing i suggest using "present advantage" (or some other synonym). and then i still recommend explaining what you mean. i'll explain a little later.
there are "negative" advantages. "negative" meaning they are felt by their absence. not in the sense they are bad. though "negative advantage" is a proper technical term, but in less technical writing i suggest using "absent disadvantage" (or some other synonym). and then i still recommend explaining what you mean. i'll explain.
the difference between a "positive" advantage and a "negative" advantage is very important. you can more easily see a positive advantage, and thus these advantages are hard to refute. however, it's very hard to see "negative" advantages - it's hard to see things (disadvantages) that are not there, and this makes it easy to ignore, deny, and erase these parts of privilege.

Is this article true of the first 200 years of America, and subsequent periods of time between 1950 through 1978. And if we look at all stations in life pertaining to wealth and the attainment and control of it, who are the people that mainly enjoys such privilege and power in America? Is it Blacks or predominantly Whites ( regardless of the ethnic diversity of whites) Can we honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that every White in a position deserved it, and was the best individual for such position? Because I personally have been in many places of business and companies and wondered how in the hell, did this White dude get this position when he doesn't know shyt about it, and continues to screw up yet gets raises and bonuses!!! He makes more than me in a year yet comes to me everyday asking advice on how to do the job. C'mon people, you know you've ran across white guys like that.

Columbus, OH

#76 Mar 15, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you didn't read Comment #13 as noted above. People world-wide have struggles, sometimes horrific ones, and it's not just blacks. Until you accept that fact and focus on everyone's struggles, it is a practice of reverse racism.
OMG, reverse racism is a misnomer! There is no such thing in this country. That term was created by the right-wing to garner support for the status quo. Furthermore, what someone is during in Bangladesh or Sudan; I have no authority to change their government or living conditions. If I did, the tyrants would be out so the people could thrive. How can I clean up someone else's back yard when mine (US) in full of garbage??
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#77 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I'm sure /sarc. Don't forget about the super bug virus that was spread throughout the Indian population, given to them by your white fathers on warm comfy blankets.
Smallpox is not a superbug, retard.

It was puritanical fundamentalist people that did that dirty deed, the same people that worhip Israel, the center of the Diversity (victim cult) universe.

Being a Diversity devotee, I'm sure you can find some sympathy for anyone that glorifies Diversity victim cultism, right?

Your neocon buddies are killing a lot of enemies of Diversity right now, not 300 years ago. Try to live in the present.

Columbus, OH

#78 Mar 15, 2013
OMG wrote:
So, WiseAmerican, are you planning to go down to Appalachia to get a perspective?
Bawhahaha! You must be new here lil lady. Not only been there, but done that! Check out Waverly, Ohio, Portsmouth, Ohio and Piketon, Ohio! I'm way ahead of your psychoanalytic endeavors into my life experiences. Been around for a while, sweetie. I wasn't born in the 90's!
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#79 Mar 15, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
what is privilege?
because i can see we're about to need this.
what is privilege?
the set of unearned advantages a person gets (you get) for some perceived trait a person possesses (you possess).
the set of unwarranted disadvantages you don't suffer under, but other people suffer.
there are "positive" advantages. "positive" meaning they are felt by their presence. not in the sense they are good. though "positive advantage" is a "proper" technical term, but in less technical writing i suggest using "present advantage" (or some other synonym). and then i still recommend explaining what you mean. i'll explain a little later.
there are "negative" advantages. "negative" meaning they are felt by their absence. not in the sense they are bad. though "negative advantage" is a proper technical term, but in less technical writing i suggest using "absent disadvantage" (or some other synonym). and then i still recommend explaining what you mean. i'll explain.
the difference between a "positive" advantage and a "negative" advantage is very important. you can more easily see a positive advantage, and thus these advantages are hard to refute. however, it's very hard to see "negative" advantages - it's hard to see things (disadvantages) that are not there, and this makes it easy to ignore, deny, and erase these parts of privilege.
Is this article true of the first 200 years of America, and subsequent periods of time between 1950 through 1978. And if we look at all stations in life pertaining to wealth and the attainment and control of it, who are the people that mainly enjoys such privilege and power in America? Is it Blacks or predominantly Whites ( regardless of the ethnic diversity of whites) Can we honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that every White in a position deserved it, and was the best individual for such position? Because I personally have been in many places of business and companies and wondered how in the hell, did this White dude get this position when he doesn't know shyt about it, and continues to screw up yet gets raises and bonuses!!! He makes more than me in a year yet comes to me everyday asking advice on how to do the job. C'mon people, you know you've ran across white guys like that.
There's plenty of white Diversity privilege, because white people are leaders of Diversity.

white women
white jewish - white guys
white queer - white guys
white disabled - white guys
white hispanic - white guys

They are all bonafide Diversity people that demand privilege.

In fact, practically every white talking head on TV is a Diversity freak. Hollywood is festooned with white jewish and white queers and white disabled spewing trash talk you love to consume.

A privilege is a legal privilege, peabrain, not your sister giving you a BJ because she likes how you squat when you pee. If you don't like your current employer, leave and start your own business populated with all your inbred cousins and fellow Diversity freaks. It's legal.

Columbus, OH

#80 Mar 15, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
Smallpox is not a superbug, retard.
It was puritanical fundamentalist people that did that dirty deed, the same people that worhip Israel, the center of the Diversity (victim cult) universe.
Being a Diversity devotee, I'm sure you can find some sympathy for anyone that glorifies Diversity victim cultism, right?
Your neocon buddies are killing a lot of enemies of Diversity right now, not 300 years ago. Try to live in the present.
Listen, Joe Six pack, I don't follow your 'diversity groups' politics, number one. Furthermore, I can't distinguish 'which group' of whites did the dirty deed, as you call it, I just know they were whites who came from Europe on ships. It doesn't matter their religious dogma to me, they were white! Add to that, it was your 'neo con criminal' party, under the leadership of Lord Darth Vader Cheney, who started the killing and the drone project that will eventually be used on rebels of your ilk as they are now being used in the south Asia. So you'd better dig your gopher hole a bit deeper than that hickjack down in Al Bamma!

Columbus, OH

#81 Mar 15, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of white Diversity privilege, because white people are leaders of Diversity.
white women
white jewish - white guys
white queer - white guys
white disabled - white guys
white hispanic - white guys
They are all bonafide Diversity people that demand privilege.
In fact, practically every white talking head on TV is a Diversity freak. Hollywood is festooned with white jewish and white queers and white disabled spewing trash talk you love to consume.
A privilege is a legal privilege, peabrain, not your sister giving you a BJ because she likes how you squat when you pee. If you don't like your current employer, leave and start your own business populated with all your inbred cousins and fellow Diversity freaks. It's legal.
Looks like you're mad as hell at your queer white kinfolk and sisters now that they'll be at the top of the food chain, and you'll have to eat from the crumbs that falls off their table. Oh, so sad that the poor heterosexual white male will have to beg the gay white boy for a job, that you guys used to slap in the face after a high school football game.
Now I heard on the Michael Medved show that one of your own is now in favor of gay marriages. Wasn't one of your saviors Rob Portman? Yeah, he was gonna do miracles for the conservative brand, hahahaha! You people are pitiful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Jerry K 30,942
To many kids dieing 1 hr Dedo 9
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr Seriouslady 179
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 4
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 48
Palin: Brawl In The Family 4 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Homosexuals in Franklin County spreading Syphilis 5 hr Zoe Regen 15
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) Sun wow 2,414
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••