“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You once had privilege.
You're obviously too stupid to have put it to good use, and now you're pissed off and blaming at anybody and everybody who doesn't look like you.
woof
Why can't you traitors just go to Cuba and stop screwing us up.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#22 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you traitors just go to Cuba and stop screwing us up.
Got you pegged, huh Karl?

It must really suck to see other people doing well while you're struggling so hard to pay the bills.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#23 Mar 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really suck to see other people doing well while you're struggling so hard to pay the bills.
woof
Says the "lawyer" who rents in Ohio...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#24 Mar 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Look, I may not be in the 1%, but I take no aid, and I'm not a parasite like you...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That quote is direct from Greenfield.
If you say that I've got an invisible privilege, I take that as an active threat to my existence. It's pushing kulak territory.
Who said it was invisible?

And how sad is it to believe that your existence depends on being provided with a set of unearned privileges.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26 Mar 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it was invisible?
And how sad is it to believe that your existence depends on being provided with a set of unearned privileges.
your above post has me laughing and rolling on the floor.

your entire political party's politics existence depends on providing you with unearned privileges.

our current POTUS was elected with promise of free handouts to the lemmings.

your above post without a shadow of doubt represents a dishonesty that your criminal political party represents; and reason this country is 17 trillion in debt.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27 Mar 14, 2013
in 1983 I graduated from University of Colorado.

in 1983 if Jessie Jackson came to town to spread his hate speech, a cowboy would have roped him dragging him into the prairie as future coyote bait.

I just hope in 2013 there are some cowboys left in Boulder.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Mar 14, 2013
There is no white privilege, but there is definitely Diversity privilege.

The leaders of US Diversity are mostly LGBTQ queers, jewish, feminist, asians, and disabled military.

Virtually the entire TARP taxpayer bailout of Wall Street was directed to Diversity elite and their business interests.

Obama is sponsoring ultra-low Federal Reserve interest rates so that Wall Street Diversity people can borrow cheap money to play in the stock market.

The jewish state of Israel is the center of the Diversity universe, and receives slavish taxpayer handouts and security guarantees, even while middle class Americans must swallow wholesale cuts in their living standards.

LGBTQ queer Diversity are agitating for mandatory public support of their abortion and sodomies via a marriage license, on a national scale. They will get taxpayer support because Diversity people are the organized majority of voters.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29 Mar 14, 2013
Joe Six wrote:
There is no white privilege, but there is definitely Diversity privilege.
The leaders of US Diversity are mostly LGBTQ queers, jewish, feminist, asians, and disabled military.
Virtually the entire TARP taxpayer bailout of Wall Street was directed to Diversity elite and their business interests.
Obama is sponsoring ultra-low Federal Reserve interest rates so that Wall Street Diversity people can borrow cheap money to play in the stock market.
The jewish state of Israel is the center of the Diversity universe, and receives slavish taxpayer handouts and security guarantees, even while middle class Americans must swallow wholesale cuts in their living standards.
LGBTQ queer Diversity are agitating for mandatory public support of their abortion and sodomies via a marriage license, on a national scale. They will get taxpayer support because Diversity people are the organized majority of voters.
agreed.....but those who pay the bills have a separate plan.

Sequester is 1st step to reeling in runaway spending.

The Federal Government requires a 25% reduction in employees; and a 50% cut in yearly expenditures.

all the diversity groups you speak of need swept under the rug. Listening to a single word more of their insanity is wasting time.

If we the people don't demand ID to vote; and demand jail for those who break voting laws, we deserve what we allow to happen.

We don't have to listen to Government as they are our employees. They must listen to us or be fired.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#30 Mar 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I may not be in the 1%, but I take no aid, and I'm not a parasite like you...
What makes you think I am parasitic?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#31 Mar 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Says the "lawyer" who rents in Ohio...
Do you have a mortgage Paco?

woof
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Mar 14, 2013
HoR recently passed another privilege for Diversity people with the VAWA, a privilege for female Diversity people...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Here are more privileges desired by female Diversity people...

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/11/06/11...

Diversity people are the organized super-majority of voters in the US and Israel, and are conditioned to vote themselves privilege.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33 Mar 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am parasitic?
woof
all your barking does not scare the fleas off you.

try Frontline.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#34 Mar 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
not for long..........

18 more payments; but who is counting?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#35 Mar 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not for long..........
18 more payments; but who is counting?
What's your monthly payment?

Hilliard, OH

#36 Mar 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Seven years left on it. And I have equity, despite the horrendous loss of value over the past five years. And I get to write off my interest.
Non-homeowners for the most part are in for a very spartan retirement.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#37 Mar 14, 2013
Is everyone comparing mortgages?

How wonderfully strange.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#38 Mar 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your monthly payment?
$3400 plus insurance and taxes is what we have been paying for 4 years. If continued, 18 more and it is paid off. Taxes are $7000 basically; and insurance about $1000.

Plan is to sell this house in 3 years.

This is a big sacrifice for now; but in 2014 my wife and I can save that much a month except the taxes.

At the same time in 2014 all 3 car payments will be paid off. I don't see 2 of my vehicles ever being replaced.

Putt putts is all I will ever need moving forward.

Honestly credit is not anything I will need again after 6/14. Long road to travel; and it has many many bumps.

Best to own than owe.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#39 Mar 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Seven years left on it. And I have equity, despite the horrendous loss of value over the past five years. And I get to write off my interest.
Non-homeowners for the most part are in for a very spartan retirement.
Your house is worth what someone writes a check for.

A Realtor has no skin in the game; and will price your house to sell itself if allowed. When a Realtor tells you what your house is worth, offer to write a check for their car priced like they priced your house.

The economy has limited the number of qualified buyers, then the law of supply and demand took over in the market. If your house is updated and is move in ready, priced fairly, it will sell. Houses in this neighborhood in Worthington last a month at most. One's lasting longer are priced incorrectly for condition. All built in early 60's.

If you actually sell a potential buyer; and show them the house, they will determine value, and you can agree or disagree.

I have had 11 homes, and one was sold by a Realtor.

Hilliard, OH

#40 Mar 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your house is worth what someone writes a check for.
A Realtor has no skin in the game; and will price your house to sell itself if allowed. When a Realtor tells you what your house is worth, offer to write a check for their car priced like they priced your house.
The economy has limited the number of qualified buyers, then the law of supply and demand took over in the market. If your house is updated and is move in ready, priced fairly, it will sell. Houses in this neighborhood in Worthington last a month at most. One's lasting longer are priced incorrectly for condition. All built in early 60's.
If you actually sell a potential buyer; and show them the house, they will determine value, and you can agree or disagree.
I have had 11 homes, and one was sold by a Realtor.
I think I could sell in 60-90 days in this market and get a price I could live with. All things being equal, I'll be in this house for another ten years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 44 min zep 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4,968
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 226
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 20
Who do you side with in New York and why? 2 hr d pantz 27
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 3 hr Big Johnson 1
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 4 hr juan 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
Justin Gilbert expected to be inactive after showing late to Saturday night meeting
NBC Sports 8:48 AM
Week 17 early inactives
NFL 8:58 AM
Justin Gilbert inactive after being late to meeting
ESPN 9:18 AM
Source: Gordon to fight for pay, FA status
ESPN 9:47 AM
Reports: Manziel party led to Gordon's ban