Second American Journalist beheaded

Second American Journalist beheaded

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#1 Sep 2, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/02/world/meast/isi...

This I hope is the straw that breaks the camel's back!
Remember drill baby drill?

Bomb baby bomb!
They deserve everything they get.
What will Obamas next move be after this?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/02/ world/meast/isis-american-jour nalist-sotloff/index.html?hpt= hp_t1
This I hope is the straw that breaks the camel's back!
Remember drill baby drill?
Bomb baby bomb!
They deserve everything they get.
What will Obamas next move be after this?
We've been bombing the Middle East for the last 10 years. What has that accomplished?

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#3 Sep 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been bombing the Middle East for the last 10 years. What has that accomplished?
Evidently the bombs aren't big enough! and not enough hitting the targets where it counts.
We need to be feared...so far we're playing cat and mouse.
This country needs lessons from Israel on how to go after the enemy .....they don't mess around...they just DO it.
=~{
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#4 Sep 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently the bombs aren't big enough! and not enough hitting the targets where it counts.
We need to be feared...so far we're playing cat and mouse.
This country needs lessons from Israel on how to go after the enemy .....they don't mess around...they just DO it.
=~{
Israel? They do the same thing we do: bomb people and then wonder why they are hated.

When you are engaged with an enemy that has absolutely no regard for human life, even their own, how in the world do you bomb them enough to be feared?

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#5 Sep 2, 2014
Remember Hiroshima?
Unfortunately, there will be collateral damage,as in all wars.
=~{
The big problem is that the "cancer" of ISIS has spread around the world...they're everywhere and literally impossible to get them all. The best way is to cut their funding......good luck with that.
Britain is at wits end dealing with the radicals.
This has to be a global effort,working together......how long will it take for the leaders to realize this isn't stopping anytime soon?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#6 Sep 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Remember Hiroshima?
Unfortunately, there will be collateral damage,as in all wars.
=~{
The big problem is that the "cancer" of ISIS has spread around the world...they're everywhere and literally impossible to get them all. The best way is to cut their funding......good luck with that.
Britain is at wits end dealing with the radicals.
This has to be a global effort,working together......how long will it take for the leaders to realize this isn't stopping anytime soon?
You do realize that when we drop nuclear bombs in Syria and Iraq that it will essentially spell the end of Israel as well. I question the morality of a "these guys are evil killers so we better kill everyone over there" response. How would nuking Syria and Iraq help what you perceive to be the problem in the UK?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#7 Sep 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Remember Hiroshima?
Unfortunately, there will be collateral damage,as in all wars.
=~{
The big problem is that the "cancer" of ISIS has spread around the world...they're everywhere and literally impossible to get them all. The best way is to cut their funding......good luck with that.
Britain is at wits end dealing with the radicals.
This has to be a global effort,working together......how long will it take for the leaders to realize this isn't stopping anytime soon?
Back to bombing. As the troll pointed out we have been boming the middle east for 10 years is wrong we have been bombing the middle.east for over 30 years but never lik we did Germany or Japan.That is how we need to bomb. Leave no structure standing, leave no tunnel not collapsed. They have not gotten with the program so now is the time for them to gwt dead.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8 Sep 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to bombing. As the troll pointed out we have been boming the middle east for 10 years is wrong we have been bombing the middle.east for over 30 years but never lik we did Germany or Japan.That is how we need to bomb. Leave no structure standing, leave no tunnel not collapsed. They have not gotten with the program so now is the time for them to gwt dead.
That would prove that we are better than them.
Duke for Mayor

Brecksville, OH

#9 Sep 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel? They do the same thing we do: bomb people and then wonder why they are hated.
When you are engaged with an enemy that has absolutely no regard for human life, even their own, how in the world do you bomb them enough to be feared?
Bomb until these Muslim countries look like paking lots. Not one person left standing. Obama baby bombs do nothing.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Brecksville, OH

#10 Sep 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That would prove that we are better than them.
You got that right, they are savages!

woof

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#11 Sep 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that when we drop nuclear bombs in Syria and Iraq that it will essentially spell the end of Israel as well. I question the morality of a "these guys are evil killers so we better kill everyone over there" response. How would nuking Syria and Iraq help what you perceive to be the problem in the UK?
The UK is taking care of their problems, they raised their alert. Revoking passports, etc. They have their own citizens, who are Muslims, who have left to fight with ISIS and upon returning to UK, their passports will be confiscated.
The US is doing nothing in that area......
With modern technology we have pinpoint bombing targets....Israel will not be affected. Plus they have the missile machine that will get stray bombs.
In order to get Assad out of power the patriots need help with more ammo and weapons and that will help them fighting ISIS also. Fighting two enemies......Oy vey.
Not a simple task,very complicated and my opinion is that there should have been a plan or strategy already in place....knowing the recent violent occurrences, the WH couldn't agree on one so nothing is being done so far.....

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#12 Sep 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to bombing. As the troll pointed out we have been boming the middle east for 10 years is wrong we have been bombing the middle.east for over 30 years but never lik we did Germany or Japan.That is how we need to bomb. Leave no structure standing, leave no tunnel not collapsed. They have not gotten with the program so now is the time for them to gwt dead.
That's what I said.....remember Hiroshima! What were doing is pussyfooting around and getting nowhere fast.
Bring out the big ones and bring our troops home...every last one of them.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Toledo, OH

#13 Sep 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
The UK is taking care of their problems, they raised their alert. Revoking passports, etc. They have their own citizens, who are Muslims, who have left to fight with ISIS and upon returning to UK, their passports will be confiscated.
The US is doing nothing in that area......
With modern technology we have pinpoint bombing targets....Israel will not be affected. Plus they have the missile machine that will get stray bombs.
In order to get Assad out of power the patriots need help with more ammo and weapons and that will help them fighting ISIS also. Fighting two enemies......Oy vey.
Not a simple task,very complicated and my opinion is that there should have been a plan or strategy already in place....knowing the recent violent occurrences, the WH couldn't agree on one so nothing is being done so far.....
You don't target bomb nuclear weapons. Your strategy to stop the killing is to kill everyone there preemptively. That doesn't make much sense. Why is this our problem?
Male

Hilliard, OH

#14 Sep 2, 2014
Barack Obama on Iraq and Ukraine:'President Dolittle' comes back empty-handed.

...“We don’t have a strategy yet,” Mr Obama admitted, puncturing at a stroke those rising expectations, inflated by his own officials, that the US was about to go on the offensive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...

What a useful idiot Obama is.

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#15 Sep 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't target bomb nuclear weapons. Your strategy to stop the killing is to kill everyone there preemptively. That doesn't make much sense. Why is this our problem?
I never said nuclear you did. Precise targets like drones.
Why is this our problem? Why is ISIS our problem?
With two Americans beheaded, and more warnings from ISIS, it has become our problem.
Do you not understand ISIS has an agenda to impose their laws throughput the world? They're completly and totally delusional.
NATO is stepping up finally to form units to counteract them.
This is a world wide problem not only ours.
Have a nice evening.

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#16 Sep 2, 2014
Throughout ....oops
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#17 Sep 2, 2014
How quaint.

BB and spooky calling for the start of the end of the world.

Sweet

woof

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#18 Sep 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
How quaint.
BB and spooky calling for the start of the end of the world.
Sweet
woof
Oh just stop!
Explain what you would do if you were in Obama's position?
ISIS is a force to be reckoned with......ASAP
Two Americans beheaded and more to come....threats....double daring....
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#19 Sep 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said nuclear you did. Precise targets like drones.
Why is this our problem? Why is ISIS our problem?
With two Americans beheaded, and more warnings from ISIS, it has become our problem.
Do you not understand ISIS has an agenda to impose their laws throughput the world? They're completly and totally delusional.
NATO is stepping up finally to form units to counteract them.
This is a world wide problem not only ours.
Have a nice evening.
You never said nuclear? Than why did you invoke Hiroshima twice? Stop playing coy. Those two Americans who were beheaded weren't in the US, they weren't in the UK, they were in Syria. They knew the risk they were taking. We have been trying to decide who is in charge in various Middle East countries for decades. It always ends the same. We pick a nutjob, arm him/them, train him/them, and then we end up fighting them later. What we need to do is stay the Hell out of there.

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#20 Sep 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You never said nuclear? Than why did you invoke Hiroshima twice? Stop playing coy. Those two Americans who were beheaded weren't in the US, they weren't in the UK, they were in Syria. They knew the risk they were taking. We have been trying to decide who is in charge in various Middle East countries for decades. It always ends the same. We pick a nutjob, arm him/them, train him/them, and then we end up fighting them later. What we need to do is stay the Hell out of there.
----------
(I guess the Atomic Bomb is not as powerful as the Hydogen Bomb......all considered nuclear, but depending on the size, effects, and the way they explode)

Are you saying ignore the threats, the beheadings? Their intent?
If that were your brother, husband,uncle,cousin, I think you would feel differently.
We're being bullied, and challenged and is unacceptable to do nothing.
Were supposed to be a powerful nation and keep peace, but you have to admit, between Ukrain, the Russians,Assad and Syria, ISIS, and the other radical Muslim countries,who are funding ISIS, Obamas cup is overflowing. But he needs to act soon.
Sigh!
Nite nite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Vote? USHLI mentors Latino groups about vot... 20 min They cannot kill ... 5
Drumpf is Presidential? 25 min Duke for Mayor 1
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 29 min Duke for Mayor 53
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 31 min Wally werlds 36
katie mcdonald 42 min Denise 13
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 134
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 2 hr d pants 25
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 10 hr Posting as myself 30

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages