Police Say Traffic Crash Leads To Fat...

Police Say Traffic Crash Leads To Fatal Shooting | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 83 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Police Say Traffic Crash Leads To Fatal Shooting | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A man was fatally shot early Saturday morning after being involved in what police said was a minor traffic crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
reply

Zanesville, OH

#6 Dec 18, 2010
Anger, aggression and ignorance all packed into a 2-ton weapon on four wheels.
rtl

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 18, 2010
Just another typical day in the slums of columbus our mayor is doing a wonderful job with the crime
RWT

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 18, 2010
rtl wrote:
Just another typical day in the slums of columbus our mayor is doing a wonderful job with the crime
You are an idiot !!!

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#10 Dec 18, 2010
zerocool wrote:
Another idiot who didn't think getting a CCW permit would help.
Criminals have guns.... ALL of You better get a Permit for yourself or this could be you......
So you think that a CCW would have stopped this?
Anyone who thinks like you is a dangerous person. And to think you are the one calling this dead man an idiot.
Bob Jones Northside

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Dec 18, 2010
Now, these WACKO--JERKS have really gone toooo far----but pro. more to it when they check it all out, most time there is.
friend

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Dec 18, 2010
R.I.P SKIP YOU WILL FOREVER BE MISSED WE ALL HAVE LOST A GReAT BIG TEDDY BEAR
johnny reb

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 18, 2010
zerocool wrote:
Another idiot who didn't think getting a CCW permit would help.
Criminals have guns.... ALL of You better get a Permit for yourself or this could be you......
soon the government will be using those permits against you.all permit holders will soon be paying more for health insurance.so skip the permit and carry your gun so everyone can see it.like the wild west.you dont need a permit for that
Shocked

Grove City, OH

#15 Dec 18, 2010
HellO wrote:
Good Riddance!! Read both of these guys criminal records!!! 2 thugs gone......
You suck, you dont even know the victim, cause he had a past doesnt mean he wasnt a good person. He has two yound children he is leaving behind, alond with lots of family and friends who cared for him. Its ok for someone to take someones life cause they had a past, you are ignorant, grow up!!!
bullygirl

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 18, 2010
all i have to say is karma is a BITCH!!!!
Shocked

Grove City, OH

#17 Dec 18, 2010
RIP Skip, you will be missed deeply. Much Prayers to the family and all his friends. What a waste of a good man.
zerocool

Grove City, OH

#18 Dec 18, 2010
CMH Rick wrote:
<quoted text>So you think that a CCW would have stopped this?
Anyone who thinks like you is a dangerous person. And to think you are the one calling this dead man an idiot.
Yep.....

If he had his own gun......The guy may have knew for a few seconds he was going to be shot. Maybe he could of got his shot off first? You can't do that if you don't have a gun.

The only choise is death if you don't have a gun and they do? Right? This guy just found that out.

Welcome to the Modern Wild West......

Don't get one. Don't bother me at all.

I got mine. You'll be the one who's dead. Not me.

Semper Fi, Ooh Rah!
zerocool

Grove City, OH

#21 Dec 18, 2010
Jeff Can I use that sigature??

Semper Fi, Ooh Rah!

I like that!!
Duh

Grove City, OH

#22 Dec 18, 2010
According to the Franklin County Court website, the victim has had several assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, criminal damaging, obstructing official business and drug charges along with an OVI. Looks like to me the "victim" had some anger issues and was probably piping off at the mouth after the crash.

According to the Franklin County Court website the shooter has had several charges of assault, felonious assault, domestic violence, robbery and aggravated menacing along with a slew of driving offenses. Sounds like to me the shooter equally had some anger issues.

One menace/drain on society is dead and the other will spend the rest of his life in prison. Sounds like a win-win situation to me :) Their parents should be so proud.
Slamming Sam

United States

#23 Dec 18, 2010
Man shoots other man. Leads to fatal shooting? Omg that was a fantastic story. Is this what channel 10 has come down too?
zerocool

Grove City, OH

#25 Dec 18, 2010
Duh wrote:
According to the Franklin County Court website, the victim has had several assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, criminal damaging, obstructing official business and drug charges along with an OVI. Looks like to me the "victim" had some anger issues and was probably piping off at the mouth after the crash.
According to the Franklin County Court website the shooter has had several charges of assault, felonious assault, domestic violence, robbery and aggravated menacing along with a slew of driving offenses. Sounds like to me the shooter equally had some anger issues.
One menace/drain on society is dead and the other will spend the rest of his life in prison. Sounds like a win-win situation to me :) Their parents should be so proud.
Wow after looking at all the cases they have......

I do think your right. Nice call.
a friend

Reynoldsburg, OH

#26 Dec 18, 2010
R.I.P. skip prayers go out to his kids and family
courtney

Zanesville, OH

#27 Dec 18, 2010
rip skip ellis
good

Hilliard, OH

#28 Dec 18, 2010
the punk skip got wat he deserves when u live ur life as a rat n snitch its carma bro haha
zerocool

Grove City, OH

#29 Dec 18, 2010
Slamming Sam wrote:
Man shoots other man. Leads to fatal shooting? Omg that was a fantastic story. Is this what channel 10 has come down too?
Yea it's all they care about. You call and say you need 10 tv on your side and they don't care.

You call and say you found a dead body?? They are your new best friends. And they show up in 10 minutes.

S.C.U.M.B.A.G.S all of them!! They will remove this post soon.

You S.U.C.K.!! 10TV
Aaron

Portsmouth, OH

#31 Dec 18, 2010
I'm telling you, the producers of The First 48 need to film in Columbus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of Columbus issues nitrate warning for tap... 1 hr UTrashy 2
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 3 hr d pants 157
4147 Anna Maria Dr is a grow house 6 hr rowdy01 21
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 6 hr UTrashy 34
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 8 hr Zeeba 19
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 9 hr Duke for Mayor 13
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 9 hr 404 Not Found 4

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages