created by: American Patriot | Jan 12, 2013

Columbus, OH

364 votes

Are you in favor of a ban on assault style rifles?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 35)

Showing posts 681 - 700 of718
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
The meat of the problem- the wealthy hoards capital, thus stagnating an economy.
That is impossible to do unless you bury it in your back yard. When you deposit money in a bank, it gets loaned out or invested in a way to make money.
Murphys law

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm more of an Alan Simpson type.
I embrace the old, true republicans, you embrace the neo-cons who have never faced an enemy barrel.
No, you are the Jacob Javits and Lincoln Chafee type
Evil Jew bankers

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That is impossible to do unless you bury it in your back yard. When you deposit money in a bank, it gets loaned out or invested in a way to make money.
You are obviously not the real Enzyte Bob, the real Enzyte Bob was always revealing how we steal it when it goes into the bank.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
hEY cARL,COME OUT OF YOUR CLOSESR OR FACE PUBLIC HUNILILIATION.
As though they had none.....
Lor'a od posters don't have a wife or girlfriend. They poke wherever thy can.
ROTFLMAO...

It is 10 till 9 AM Monday morning in LA. I am having my morning coffee after a night of sleep. I thought I would check topix out while having a cup or 2.

Reviewing your timeline K you have been posting and ranting continuously non stop for over 24 hours. I would guess longer but the date stamp clock after 24 hours just says "yesterday"

24 hours straight and the quality of the typing, spelling and grammar on this post tells me your irrational anger is the result of a substance abuse problem of some sort.

Only the pipe or some sort of amphetamine will keep you up this long and make you this paranoid.....no doubt booze is involved as well......

Get help.........
9was6

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...
It is 10 till 9 AM Monday morning in LA. I am having my morning coffee after a night of sleep. I thought I would check topix out while having a cup or 2.
Reviewing your timeline K you have been posting and ranting continuously non stop for over 24 hours. I would guess longer but the date stamp clock after 24 hours just says "yesterday"
24 hours straight and the quality of the typing, spelling and grammar on this post tells me your irrational anger is the result of a substance abuse problem of some sort.
Only the pipe or some sort of amphetamine will keep you up this long and make you this paranoid.....no doubt booze is involved as well......
Get help.........
You're the one who needs help George.
Murphys law

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

9was6 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who needs help George.
Hi Kommunistmik, "George" refers to the poster with the current ID of "Hugh Victor Thompson III", formerly known as "George Jefferson Hilliard"

6was9 is not George and has different opinions on several issues.
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Evil Jew bankers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously not the real Enzyte Bob, the real Enzyte Bob was always revealing how we steal it when it goes into the bank.
You do either through scam investing or taking your 3% fee for doing nothing other than acting as money changers ... i.e. parasites. The remaining 97% is what gets invested. Your people and the grab your profit first mentality (and let the little people spin their wheels like rats in a cage to pay off the debt) is what killed the American economy for the average person.
Yep

Swanton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
Not in favor of weapons bans, rather people bans. There should be intense emotional and psychological scrutiny before one should be permitted to own or have access to a weapon.
Indeed!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
You know, I liked that idea from post #3 myself. First looked at this thread today and read the first 10 posts and last 4 or 5.
wheezer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I liked that idea from post #3 myself. First looked at this thread today and read the first 10 posts and last 4 or 5.
I'll sleep so much better tonight knowing that you liked the idea from post #3.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll back a few pages and you'll get the poster's point.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I am just to see the "revolution" fizzle.
congress is there to assure the liberal revolution fizzles.

why don't you libs take up arms and force your agenda?

Go grab Phil Michelson by the hair and force him to pay 63% of his earnings, his fair share according to your filth.

The next 4 years will divide this nation further, if it does not lead to an all out civil war.

are food stamp recipients, welfare recipients, wic recipients....still middle class in your ignorant view?

since when does middle class include minimum wage workers? your fantasy of a 5 year old was humorous; but now is disgusting.
Murphys law

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Go grab Phil Michelson by the hair and force him to pay 63% of his earnings, his fair share according to your filth.
The next 4 years will divide this nation further, if it does not lead to an all out civil war.
are food stamp recipients, welfare recipients, wic recipients....still middle class in your ignorant view?
since when does middle class include minimum wage workers? your fantasy of a 5 year old was humorous; but now is disgusting.
Minimum wage is better than nothing, I once was told by a lib that the California economy was superior because Texas has more jobs paying minimum wage.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
Minimum wage is better than nothing, I once was told by a lib that the California economy was superior because Texas has more jobs paying minimum wage.
without a bailout....california is bankrupt.

California is a prime example of what not to do.

let them sink in their own demise.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thoughts are becoming very disjointed again. I thought you were supposed to be in the Carribean this week.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Because liberals have learned that the arc of history is long and it bends towards justice.

Arming to grab stuff may provide short-term gains, but generally the original problems still remain to be solved.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thoughts are becoming very disjointed again. I thought you were supposed to be in the Carribean this week.
as always you are wrong.

next week.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Because liberals have learned that the arc of history is long and it bends towards justice.
Arming to grab stuff may provide short-term gains, but generally the original problems still remain to be solved.
while you are believing in arc's, the rest of us have to pay to live your fantasy.

I don't want to play.....I am out.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals (like you) have learned nothing. They / you are un-teachable.
Columbus is still reeling from the liberal 1977 Penick vs. Columbus City Schools and the crude and brutal busing mandate that incited White Flight on White parents seeking to avoid the kind of carnage we just witnessed at Linden McKinley. White could see the coming disaster and fled for the safety of their children, an act that you (and Barack Hussein Obama) still resent.
Your kind claimed that "busing" would fix the racial issues and elevate Blacks Schools (ghetto Mohawk) which it did not, yet you continue to want more and more power and continue with social engineering, now shipping in hundreds of thousands of legal and illegal Africans for "racial justice" on the identical premise of busing that Blacks are incapable of self governance or self control.
Busing = Refugee Program = Liberal social engineering at the expense of the American Tax Payer.
Well, Twisty, I would like some day to have a rational discussion of options other than busing for integration that might have been available at the time. But, you should be aware first of the many attempts that were presented before the the lawsuit.

But, there is is no denying that white flight is a primary factor in creating the current new segregation.

But when it comes to your larger accusations and the conclusion that blacks are inherently incapable of self-governance, well, that is a bigoted inference.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Twisty, I would like some day to have a rational discussion of options other than busing for integration that might have been available at the time. But, you should be aware first of the many attempts that were presented before the the lawsuit.
But, there is is no denying that white flight is a primary factor in creating the current new segregation.
But when it comes to your larger accusations and the conclusion that blacks are inherently incapable of self-governance, well, that is a bigoted inference.
Once again, Reader tries to tell whites that living where they want to live is racist.
And you wonder why normal people are fed up with the left and its "civil rights" BS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 681 - 700 of718
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
When will Obama be Arrested???? 26 min Free Pizza 4 U 49
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 29 min Free Pizza 4 U 13
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr I See You 28,582
Investor nightmare (Jul '09) 2 hr Jan 81
Punishment 4 Treason 2 hr Seriouslady 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,726
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 56
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••