Are you in favor of a ban on assault style rifles?

Created by American Patriot on Jan 12, 2013

365 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#642 Jan 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn
ROTFLMAO....I have never discussed math with you K.
You continue to lie and spin when you can't support your statements here on topix........
This all started when I showed the the libertarian platform which was in opposition to your pro obama tax statements here on topix.
Since then, you have been having a breakdown......
Put the pipe down dude, it is making you crazy........
Herein lies the problem and exposes your lunacy and prevarications.

I've never made on post on Topix that could be construed as 'pro Obama tax statements'

Much like your failed attempts to portray me as something other than what I am, you ain't gonna find what doesn't exist, sort of like a Conservative party candidate.

Someone searched and all they could find was a statement I endorsed on Politix which laid out a very narrow, repeal the Bush tax cuts and implement equal offsets in spending to start to get the deficits in order.

That's all that's there.

Lie all you want, that seems to be the only 'skill' you have and you're lousy at it as I can pick your embellishments apart.

It was funny, earlier today you made a half-azzed comment about my degree. Confirming what I've suspected about you, didn't finish public school and certainly didn't learn math and English along the way.

What'd you major in metal shop?

Columbus, OH

#643 Jan 20, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take much commitment to note your start time and end time by looking at the posts. Same with the number of posts. That's called subtraction, not stalking, Kommie.
Carry on!
Uh, Zero, it's not as simple as you think. You may note the time of my first post and even note the time of my last post. What you are not capturing is the time I take a coffee or tea break, get on the phone with family or friends, fix dinner for my girlfriend and I, the few hours we always spend having dinner and laughs and time together.

But again, it's not my family that's being ignored here.

Make all the juvenile insults you'd like, you're the loser who has nothing to show for his life except his Topix exploits.

Your gravestone should simply read "Zero, the Topix queen and snitch"

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#644 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never made on post on Topix that could be construed as 'pro Obama tax statements'
Much like your failed attempts to portray me as something other than what I am, you ain't gonna find what doesn't exist, sort of like a Conservative party candidate.
Someone searched and all they could find was a statement I endorsed on Politix which laid out a very narrow, repeal the Bush tax cuts and implement equal offsets in spending to start to get the deficits in order.
That's all that's there.
Lie all you want, that seems to be the only 'skill' you have and you're lousy at it as I can pick your embellishments apart.
It was funny, earlier today you made a half-azzed comment about my degree. Confirming what I've suspected about you, didn't finish public school and certainly didn't learn math and English along the way.
Still mad eh????

What is your degree in? Patio sales of used computer parts?

Obviously as you were caught in a lie by the other poster, I have no need to prove anything.........

For your amusement I once again post a part of the "Libertarian party platform........

2.4 Government Finance and Spending

All persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We oppose any legal requirements forcing employers to serve as tax collectors. Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures,

AND NOT BY RAISING TAXES..........

Getting proved a liar yet again must be tough eh?

http://www.hark.com/clips/nsvdjzkfdz-what-a-m...

Columbus, OH

#645 Jan 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your magic math? ROTFLMAO........
Yes, more in equals a greater total. I know that's a foreign concept to you. Probably what got you evicted, you would take $50 from your rent money and whizz it away believing you'd end up with $75 more.

That's your version of math.

Columbus, OH

#646 Jan 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? you really are a morooooon. LMAO
Your claim of math skills is obviously idle boasting........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HlTxGHn4sH4XX
What, now are you trying to tell me that bringing in an additional $620 billion over 10 years is going to equal something way less?

Plus means more. Less means revenue will be diminished.

Until you can grasp that simple concept, you're really displaying your nescience towards the subject.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#647 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, Zero, it's not as simple as you think. You may note the time of my first post and even note the time of my last post. What you are not capturing is the time I take a coffee or tea break, get on the phone with family or friends, fix dinner for my girlfriend and I, the few hours we always spend having dinner and laughs and time together.
But again, it's not my family that's being ignored here.
Make all the juvenile insults you'd like, you're the loser who has nothing to show for his life except his Topix exploits.
Your gravestone should simply read "Zero, the Topix queen and snitch"
73 posts. Good think you took time to microwave those pizza bites or it might have been 100.
As for juvenile insults, you're so blind in your own fog of projection that you don't even read your won posts.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#648 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, more in equals a greater total. I know that's a foreign concept to you. Probably what got you evicted, you would take $50 from your rent money and whizz it away believing you'd end up with $75 more.
That's your version of math.
LMAO I don't pay rent......

here is some math for you genius......

2012 deficit 1.1 trillion, minus 620 billion over 10 years without any cuts in spending equals Bankruptcy......

http://www.hark.com/clips/nsvdjzkfdz-what-a-m...

Columbus, OH

#649 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>I did, but it made you girlfriend's perineum break out in a rash.
Hey, I know my gals a cutie and further you need something to focus on when you get it on with yourself but she's faithful, loyal and doesn't give pity sex.

Zero, stay off Topix and learn to communicate face to face with people. Start with your imaginary family, even if it scares them. Then go out and attempt to meet someone. The world is full of wonderful single gals, I realize your choices will be quite limited but there must be a gal for you.

Hey, a perfect place to build your confidence, go to Bowties Lounge on Sinclair Rd. on a Sat. night. Lots and lots of single gals there. They're 'plus sized' gals but at least you'll have a shot at female companionship that you don't have to pay for.

Wait, it's my understanding there are several black men who attend so you will have competition, but give it a shot. If you even got a hug that'd be the most physical contact you've had for years besides with yourself.

Or you could go to a sexaholics meeting and hope to find a backslider.

Columbus, OH

#650 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>So you didn't know how to pronounce it. We get it.
What kind of "man" makes up a story like "tomato, toMAHto" instead of either admitting his mistake or better yet, not responding?
You're a child, K. A rather pitiful one.
Um, one of your hero's Danny Boy Quayle couldn't spell it, wait that was potato.

You're a nothing loser who has reduced himself to nursery school tactics, not having the intelligence or honesty to carry on a discussion or back up you outlandish lies.

Zero, that's you in a nutshell. You're wife said once you were good for a half stroke, so she calls you 'halfway' behind your back.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#651 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I know my gals a cutie and further you need something to focus on when you get it on with yourself but she's faithful, loyal and doesn't give pity sex.
Zero, stay off Topix and learn to communicate face to face with people. Start with your imaginary family, even if it scares them. Then go out and attempt to meet someone. The world is full of wonderful single gals, I realize your choices will be quite limited but there must be a gal for you.
Hey, a perfect place to build your confidence, go to Bowties Lounge on Sinclair Rd. on a Sat. night. Lots and lots of single gals there. They're 'plus sized' gals but at least you'll have a shot at female companionship that you don't have to pay for.
Wait, it's my understanding there are several black men who attend so you will have competition, but give it a shot. If you even got a hug that'd be the most physical contact you've had for years besides with yourself.
Or you could go to a sexaholics meeting and hope to find a backslider.
That is so offensive on many levels. Complain all you want about other people being in the gutter, Kosmik, but you lead the way.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#652 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all that's there.
IIRC you denied making a statement supporting an increase in taxes and then challenged someone to find such a statement on Topix, and they did. It wasn't anything more, or anything less.
Public School Principal

Medina, OH

#653 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, one of your hero's Danny Boy Quayle couldn't spell it, wait that was potato.
You're a nothing loser who has reduced himself to nursery school tactics, not having the intelligence or honesty to carry on a discussion or back up you outlandish lies.
Zero, that's you in a nutshell. You're wife said once you were good for a half stroke, so she calls you 'halfway' behind your back.
Back to the Chillicothe forum with you!

Columbus, OH

#654 Jan 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...you're mad eh?
I know it is frustrating when you are continually proved a liar and a moron on these threads.
I hope your love of obama carries you through the hard times to come.....
You might want to watch closely as obama back doors cap and trade by EPA regulation.
But hey you are the self proclaimed genius here, no doubt you already know about it.......
http://www.examiner.com/article/congress-seek...
Just where have I been proven a liar? Hasn't been done and can't be done.

Just because I despise liberal, fascist Republicans doesn't mean I have any love for Obama. More flawed logic, and logic is basically 1's and 0's.

You're nothing but a poorly educated, lazy manure spreader. That's your lot in life, I guess.

Through all your spamming and claims, you can't prove I'm not what I say I am, as I can prove you're not what you say you are, or if you are, you're a pizz poor one. Anyone who's in business and spends a minute of their business day on Topix, doesn't care that much about their business.

I once fired an office manager for playing too much solitaire and yakking on the phone rather than having the trucks I needed lined up at a location for a huge pick up.

If, indeed you do have your own business and you want it to succeed, you should step down and hire a professional who works a full day.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#655 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, wait a minute, on second thought - how would you know all of this, Kosmik?

Hilliard, OH

#656 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...spelling vs. the pronunciation of a name that you lefties toss about as an example of everything you hate. I'd say you're far more guilty than Quayle. And a hell of a lot dumber.
As for the rest of your post, you just keep on projecting.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#657 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Just where have I been proven a liar? Hasn't been done and can't be done.
Just because I despise liberal, fascist Republicans doesn't mean I have any love for Obama. More flawed logic, and logic is basically 1's and 0's.
You're nothing but a poorly educated, lazy manure spreader. That's your lot in life, I guess.
Through all your spamming and claims, you can't prove I'm not what I say I am, as I can prove you're not what you say you are, or if you are, you're a pizz poor one. Anyone who's in business and spends a minute of their business day on Topix, doesn't care that much about their business.
I once fired an office manager for playing too much solitaire and yakking on the phone rather than having the trucks I needed lined up at a location for a huge pick up.
If, indeed you do have your own business and you want it to succeed, you should step down and hire a professional who works a full day.
And you...you should engage in your chronic cranial-rectal copulation anywhere but Topix.
Adif understanding

United States

#659 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
What eats at me is the utter and complete stupidity demonstrated day after day on here by you and a few others. Take you, BB, Zero and the new idiot Adif, add your iq's together and it's still under 100.
You think you're right just as the over the edge Jesus wheezers think that dinosaurs roamed the earth at the time of Moses. Just like them, all evidence and proof overwhelmingly works against you but you spew on oblivious to fact and truth.
Like I said, when everyone else is always wrong, it is you that has the problem.

Columbus, OH

#658 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>When did they change it? The pronunciation of their own name? You really are embarrassing yourself tonight, K.
semantics.

That's all you got, Mr. Nothing.

I guess it's hard to actually pull anything relevant out of the void that's your mind and life.

You need to take a break from this and interact with live humans, that is, if you can find any that can stand you.

You've been reduced to a jiggly pile of a semi-gelled substance. King Zero has been exposed from many sides on several threads by a number of different posters.

Rather than take a step back and realize your typical poo flinging isn't having any affect against those who have at least double your IQ.

Hilliard, OH

#660 Jan 20, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
semantics.
That's all you got, Mr. Nothing.
I guess it's hard to actually pull anything relevant out of the void that's your mind and life.
You need to take a break from this and interact with live humans, that is, if you can find any that can stand you.
You've been reduced to a jiggly pile of a semi-gelled substance. King Zero has been exposed from many sides on several threads by a number of different posters.
Rather than take a step back and realize your typical poo flinging isn't having any affect against those who have at least double your IQ.
Semantics my ass. You got caught and you acted like a five year old. The rest of your post simply confirms that.

Columbus, OH

#661 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>Hmmm...spelling vs. the pronunciation of a name that you lefties toss about as an example of everything you hate. I'd say you're far more guilty than Quayle. And a hell of a lot dumber.
As for the rest of your post, you just keep on projecting.
Gee, what a group of uneducated losers, hung up on the pronunciation of a name.

You're just that pathetic, at the end of the day you're just sucking koch, no matter how you want to pronounce it.

Geeze, it's a shame none of you can string together an intelligible phrase, let alone an original, intelligent thought.

All of you are about to go the way of the dinosaurs, that's the value you add to society. You are a drag on it and evolution will take care of the dead weight, loud mouthed, thoughtless, mindless bots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 20 min free pIzza 4 U 102
Nazi bookkeeper on trial 27 min Pope Che Reagan C... 14
A whole lotta Hillary 46 min REAL American 1
If Hillary wins, will she be the first Presiden... 1 hr ha 8
Clinton’s Finances Could Mean The Downfall Of H... 1 hr University of Calif 2
A QUESTION FOR hillary…. 2 hr Web Hubbell 10
hillary clinton’s secret past & hillary’s first... 2 hr Web Hubbell 1
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE