Are you in favor of a ban on assault ...

Are you in favor of a ban on assault style rifles?

Created by American Patriot on Jan 12, 2013

365 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Latifah

Springfield, OH

#51 Jan 13, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>None of us have machine guns. You're just exposing another level of your total ignorance here.
The guns shots and dead bodies are in MY neighborhood (Windsor Terrace) not yours. Its easy to be brave in the Suburbs.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#52 Jan 13, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What about me? A degree from Colby, a career that has been good to me, with a chance to contribute to some fairly important things and a great family aren't accomplishments?
You watch too much TV and have some odd ideas about success.
Should I lose my job tomorrow, I'd manage to do just fine, K. You place too much emphasis on what you perceive as "nothing."
Once again, you run your mouth without having a clue.
A degree from a cheesy liberal arts college? Gee, to equal you, I guess I should have gone to Antioch instead of Syracuse.

You post once every 26 minutes, every hour, every day etc... This is your life. The only accomplishments you have in your life are your posts on here and all those you claim are with you. On your own, there's that big empty nothingness when it comes to achievement, accomplishment, meaning... You've even too late to get a participation ribbon.

Every business goes through cycles of tightening their belts and many times efficiency experts are brought in.

"you'll be sittin' on the can when the sh!t hits the fan, when the whip comes down" Jagger/Richards
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#53 Jan 13, 2013
Latifah wrote:
<quoted text>
The guns shots and dead bodies are in MY neighborhood (Windsor Terrace) not yours. Its easy to be brave in the Suburbs.
You live in or beside Windsor? I am surprised you have time to be on here. You should be too busy returning fire

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#54 Jan 13, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdshot is for birds only

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#55 Jan 13, 2013
Latifah, you are one delusional person.
My choice is you are one frustrated young black male off Cleveland Ave some where. George already fronted you on cogent thought and you didn't get it!

I am ready for your barrage of venom that will soon follow.

Just in case, I miss it, f$&k off!

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#59 Jan 13, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>BS, if your supervisor was really a racist, you would have complained to the EEOC and received a judgement by now.

When I see evidence of your complain and a successful judgement, you gain some credibility with me.

Otherwise, you are just an annoying version of jenny who claimed without evidence that Romney was running a sexist hostile working environment as MA Governor.
My point also! Seen that which leads to my opinion!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#60 Jan 13, 2013
If we cant get our hands on assault rifles legally how will we protect ourselves when criminals are gonna have them regardless of the circumstances. We as united states citizens have every right to protect ourselves , unless the Nwo has their way and disarms the american citizens to gain power and control, so that when the war starts we are left powerless And forced to our doom. I certainly wont stand for it, if we let them take our guns were letting them take our freedom to.
Latifah

Springfield, OH

#61 Jan 14, 2013
Boomer7 wrote:
Latifah, you are one delusional person.
My choice is you are one frustrated young black male off Cleveland Ave some where. George already fronted you on cogent thought and you didn't get it!
I am ready for your barrage of venom that will soon follow.
Just in case, I miss it, f$&k off!
Clueless!

Wake up Clarence!

Latifah

Springfield, OH

#62 Jan 14, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, if your supervisor was really a racist, you would have complained to the EEOC and received a judgement by now.
When I see evidence of your complain and a successful judgement, you gain some credibility with me.
Otherwise, you are just an annoying version of jenny who claimed without evidence that Romney was running a sexist hostile working environment as MA Governor.
White Men like you
have no clue.
What goes on in the ghetto,
like I do.

The Windsor Terrace Posse should not be able to get their hands on assault rifles and put MY LIFE in even more danger than it already is! That is why I am in favor of a ban on these style weapons.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#63 Jan 14, 2013
Latifah wrote:
<quoted text>
White Men like you
have no clue.
What goes on in the ghetto,
like I do.
The Windsor Terrace Posse should not be able to get their hands on assault rifles and put MY LIFE in even more danger than it already is! That is why I am in favor of a ban on these style weapons.
I do know what goes on in the ghetto.I lived in a beautiful neighborhood for 30 years until the trash like you started moving in and turned it into a ghetto.Actually they turned the whole city into a ghetto.So I moved.Problem solved.If you dont like the ghetto,GET OUT!!.You reap what you sow.Stop being late for work and do your job,and maybe your boss wont treat you like the peice of lazy crap that you are.You wont ever get sympathy from anybody on here.
Latifah

Springfield, OH

#64 Jan 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I do know what goes on in the ghetto.I lived in a beautiful neighborhood for 30 years until the trash like you started moving in and turned it into a ghetto.Actually they turned the whole city into a ghetto.So I moved.Problem solved.If you dont like the ghetto,GET OUT!!.You reap what you sow.Stop being late for work and do your job,and maybe your boss wont treat you like the peice of lazy crap that you are.You wont ever get sympathy from anybody on here.
Move where?

Into a White racist neighborhood where there are people like you, Babs, Glitter, Spook and Hugh 3 that hate me? I'm better off around my home girls and folks I know. There are many good people living at Windsor Terrace. Besides I still need Section 8 help so my options are limited if I like to be around people that look like me.
Latifah

Springfield, OH

#65 Jan 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I do know what goes on in the ghetto.I lived in a beautiful neighborhood for 30 years until the trash like you started moving in and turned it into a ghetto.Actually they turned the whole city into a ghetto.So I moved.Problem solved.If you dont like the ghetto,GET OUT!!.You reap what you sow.Stop being late for work and do your job,and maybe your boss wont treat you like the peice of lazy crap that you are.You wont ever get sympathy from anybody on here.
My racist White Male supervisor treats people based on race, nice to Whites, ok to Brown Mexican skins and mean, spiteful, hateful to Black skin like mine, plus I am a woman and slightly heavy which adds to his racism, sexism, sizism and other forms of discrimination, exploitation and rudeness with constantly trying to make me hurry, hurry, hurry......

Others aren't treated this way so why should I be disrespected?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#66 Jan 14, 2013
Latifah wrote:
<quoted text>
My racist White Male supervisor treats people based on race, nice to Whites, ok to Brown Mexican skins and mean, spiteful, hateful to Black skin like mine, plus I am a woman and slightly heavy which adds to his racism, sexism, sizism and other forms of discrimination, exploitation and rudeness with constantly trying to make me hurry, hurry, hurry......
Because you ask for it with the attitude that you have.I will think of you today when I go shopping and buy all of the good food for me and the kitties that I WORKED hard for instead of holding out my hand and demanding more freebies like you do.Have fun today getting walked on at your job because you refuse to carry your own weight which you admitted that you have plenty of.I will eat a big fat steak tonight just for you.Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!.
Latifah

Springfield, OH

#67 Jan 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Because you ask for it with the attitude that you have.I will think of you today when I go shopping and buy all of the good food for me and the kitties that I WORKED hard for instead of holding out my hand and demanding more freebies like you do.Have fun today getting walked on at your job because you refuse to carry your own weight which you admitted that you have plenty of.I will eat a big fat steak tonight just for you.Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!.
Attitude?

You sound just like my Supervisor.

I do work hard by the way, my racist, sexist, sizeist, ageist White Male supervisor makes sure of that.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#68 Jan 14, 2013
Latifah wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a fat, lazy drop out black beatch with an attitude problem who thinks things should just be handed to you for free. Not to mention your jealousy towards anyone who has made something of themselves. Got it Latisha. Got it.
Latifah

Springfield, OH

#69 Jan 14, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a fat, lazy drop out black beatch with an attitude problem who thinks things should just be handed to you for free. Not to mention your jealousy towards anyone who has made something of themselves. Got it Latisha. Got it.
Don't you have cows to milk?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70 Jan 14, 2013
Sativa_Indica wrote:
If we cant get our hands on assault rifles legally how will we protect ourselves when criminals are gonna have them regardless of the circumstances. We as united states citizens have every right to protect ourselves , unless the Nwo has their way and disarms the american citizens to gain power and control, so that when the war starts we are left powerless And forced to our doom. I certainly wont stand for it, if we let them take our guns were letting them take our freedom to.
What war are you anticipating?

Please explain the sorts of criminal scenarios that you envision that would require individual ownership of assault weapons for protection.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#71 Jan 14, 2013
Latifah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have cows to milk?
As soon as you are done milking the bulls. Chop chop Latisha.
VADoc

Wilmington, OH

#72 Jan 14, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Kel-Tec SUB-2000 shoots the same mags as your pistol.
They also make 9mm AR uppers.
It's a niche market.
Most people want 5.56 M4s because many buyers are .mil veterans.
I myself want an FN M16A4 but they are not allowed to sell that variant like they can with the SCAR series.
I shot a kel-tec sub 2000. Wasn't impressed.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73 Jan 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
Catman, your neighborhood was ruined by unscrupulous realtors who started panic selling through block-busting efforts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EXCLUSIVE: 6 U.S Agencies Conspired to Wiretap ... 2 min Pope Che Reagan C... 6
Leftist Melts Down in Denmark Over Trump 41 min Male 6
wire-tapped 41 min Big Johnson 14
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 47 min Pope Che Reagan C... 517
UTrashy & Spook 51 min Big Johnson 23
GOP lead Congress tells Trump 1 hr Enter Username 1
It's September soccer daddy 4 hr 404 not found 39

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages