created by: American Patriot | Jan 12, 2013

Columbus, OH

364 votes

Are you in favor of a ban on assault style rifles?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 29)

Showing posts 561 - 580 of718
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>the clock work gun would be considered a repeating riffle in the same sense as a revolver and lever action riffle is a repeating gun.
And yes, the framers envisioned that people would have the arms necessary to provide for their own defense and the common defense of the state. This means arms created and used by potential enemies and people who would do harm to you even if they were not in existence at the time of the founding of the country. To suggest the founders of the country intended you to be centuries behind in technology from other countries is a retarded supposition not backed by anything surrounding the founding of the country or the creation of the constitution and the bill of rights.
Deflecting again.

You're contorting very hard, drowning in outright falsehoods and whirling like a top to avoid the topic here.

I'm suggesting the most probable thing, that the founders worked with what they currently knew and could possibly project. Technology, let alone mode of communication and retail distribution systems weren't very sophisticated. Obtaining the first production of a hand made weapon from Austria, for example, was an impossibility for those in the colonies.

No less than 99.999% of the arms possessed in the original states were single shot.

That's a fact you can't counter, you've stretched all over the world but you are, in this subject and every, wrong.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very secure, are you?
woof
I know you are a little slow, but try to keep up.......

Possibly you should be aware of the reason for the discussion before you spew......

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>bb and Bob have told you over and over again, about your "math," Kommie. Don't want to believe it? Don't.
I watched you on here the other day from 11:00 Am until 2:00 Am the next morning and just for the hell of it, looked at your post count for that day. 73.
Just sayin'...
Neither on has said a word to me about my vastly superior mathematic ability. BB tried to convince be that subtract an amount will equal an addition to the sum. Don't need to look much further than that to know he knows nothing of it. You've asserted the same.

Gee, claims he has a job and family and he spends his day, night and into the wee hours stalking me. Your commitment is flattering but you're just further proving my theory.

If you paid close enough attention, I took several breaks from Topix that day as well. If you must know, I was up til 3:30 conducting face time business in Europe.

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly you should be aware of the reason for the discussion before you spew......
Not slow at all. Looks like a bunch of seven year old kids arguing about who's Dad would win a fistfight.

Almost entertaining.

woof

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn....
How is that used computer garage sale going?
Jealousy looks funny on you.

It's too bad you don't have anything or accomplished anything to hand your hat on. Just keep sucking on the taxpayers teat.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
reductio ad absurdum
It would be your criminal use that would land you on the other side of the law.
It would teach your dumbarse to stay in your own lane and not cut me off.

You shouldn't drive while whacking it to Guns & Ammo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither on has said a word to me about my vastly superior mathematic ability. BB tried to convince be that subtract an amount will equal an addition to the sum.
yawn

ROTFLMAO....I have never discussed math with you K.

You continue to lie and spin when you can't support your statements here on topix........

This all started when I showed the the libertarian platform which was in opposition to your pro obama tax statements here on topix.
Since then, you have been having a breakdown......

Put the pipe down dude, it is making you crazy........

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all about you letting your little wee wee flap whichever your masters wind blows.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy looks funny on you.
It's too bad you don't have anything or accomplished anything to hand your hat on. Just keep sucking on the taxpayers teat.
I am sorry..... I should have know, your trailer did not have a garage......LOL

Well you must of had some sales as you had enough money for gas to get down to the public library to post on topix eh.......

While you are there you might want to "read" not just skim that libertarian party platform........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all about you letting your little wee wee flap whichever your masters wind blows.
LMFAO...Your interest in my "wee wee" is starting to concern me......

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither on has said a word to me about my vastly superior mathematic ability. BB tried to convince be that subtract an amount will equal an addition to the sum. Don't need to look much further than that to know he knows nothing of it. You've asserted the same.
Gee, claims he has a job and family and he spends his day, night and into the wee hours stalking me. Your commitment is flattering but you're just further proving my theory.
If you paid close enough attention, I took several breaks from Topix that day as well. If you must know, I was up til 3:30 conducting face time business in Europe.
It doesn't take much commitment to note your start time and end time by looking at the posts. Same with the number of posts. That's called subtraction, not stalking, Kommie.
Carry on!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry..... I should have know, your trailer did not have a garage......LOL
Well you must of had some sales as you had enough money for gas to get down to the public library to post on topix eh.......
While you are there you might want to "read" not just skim that libertarian party platform........
It was amazing the profit margins I had on 'media handling peripherals' that attached to room sized, high speed, cold fusion laser printers.

Made good money off the printers but the peripherals, well, just one of many niches I got in.

What'd you do to build your business today?

As your posting tomorrow morning, ask yourself if there's something you can do for your business.

That might get you off the 'check' and 'foodstamps'

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It doesn't take much commitment to note your start time and end time by looking at the posts. Same with the number of posts. That's called subtraction, not stalking, Kommie.
Carry on!
You're downright creepy, between your alternate screen names, stalking, passing notes between your brothers Darryl.

Hey, it wasn't me putting up nearly 60 posts a day through the holidays, now was it? When I was working, something you don't know about, I wasn't posting and I think I checked in once from PA and once from NJ.

I average 7.5 posts per day, you average well over 50. If we compared fact to blatant falsehood, well, you'd score 100% on the latter as you've yet to be correct about something.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
You're downright creepy, between your alternate screen names, stalking, passing notes between your brothers Darryl.
Hey, it wasn't me putting up nearly 60 posts a day through the holidays, now was it? When I was working, something you don't know about, I wasn't posting and I think I checked in once from PA and once from NJ.
I average 7.5 posts per day, you average well over 50. If we compared fact to blatant falsehood, well, you'd score 100% on the latter as you've yet to be correct about something.
What are my other screen names, Kommie? Come on...put up or shut up.
73 posts from you the other day, old man. Your hypocrisy is to be expected from a washed up leftist old sock, I guess.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflecting again.
You're contorting very hard, drowning in outright falsehoods and whirling like a top to avoid the topic here.
I'm suggesting the most probable thing, that the founders worked with what they currently knew and could possibly project. Technology, let alone mode of communication and retail distribution systems weren't very sophisticated. Obtaining the first production of a hand made weapon from Austria, for example, was an impossibility for those in the colonies.
No less than 99.999% of the arms possessed in the original states were single shot.
That's a fact you can't counter, you've stretched all over the world but you are, in this subject and every, wrong.
I don't think those words like deflecting and contorting means what you think it means.

As for countering it, I already did. Just because you do not like the answer does not make it invalid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
It was amazing the profit margins I had on 'media handling peripherals' that attached to room sized, high speed, cold fusion laser printers.
Made good money off the printers but the peripherals, well, just one of many niches I got in.
What'd you do to build your business today?
As your posting tomorrow morning, ask yourself if there's something you can do for your business.
That might get you off the 'check' and 'foodstamps'
LOL...Did you google that at the library?

It is going to be cold back there in Ohio and when your God obama necessarily doubles or triples fossil fuel bills, I hope you have put away some money for heating your trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You might cut back on your pipe consumption, that has got to be expensive.......

But hey...you know magic math eh? No doubt you will figure out how 620 billion over 10 years will solve our deficit shortage, and how to heat your trailer.....LMFAO

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What are my other screen names, Kommie? Come on...put up or shut up.
73 posts from you the other day, old man. Your hypocrisy is to be expected from a washed up leftist old sock, I guess.
Zero, you've used them, I'm not about to point them out. Just the same as you're a rat and a snitch.

73 posts and I had the entire day off vs. 58 or so per day, every day. What's your average again? Those 73 posts won't touch my average post per day.

Jealous that I have a love, family, friends and time to share with them and expose your fiction?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think those words like deflecting and contorting means what you think it means.
As for countering it, I already did. Just because you do not like the answer does not make it invalid.
Read a dictionary first before you expose more of your incomprehension.

Deflecting is what you do to avoid the topic at hand by attempting to change it to unrelated semantical issues.

Contorting is what your mind does to justify to yourself, in lieu of logic or intelligence.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is going to be cold back there in Ohio and when your God obama necessarily doubles or triples fossil fuel bills, I hope you have put away some money for heating your trailer.
You might cut back on your pipe consumption, that has got to be expensive.......
But hey...you know magic math eh? No doubt you will figure out how 620 billion over 10 years will solve our deficit shortage, and how to heat your trailer.....LMFAO
Double our fuel bills huh? Gawd you're gullible.

Let's see, he wasn't really born here. Oh, crap, he's got the proper proof. Okay, now he's a Muslim, no, he's a radical from a Black Liberation church. No, he's a Muslim. He's crashing the economy on purpose. He'll take your guns away. He's going to sell us out to (first)the Russians (and second) the radical Islamists.

You're worse than the boy who cried wolf. You're screaming it and there ain't a wolf within 2 states of you.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a Koch slurper. And they prefer spitters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 561 - 580 of718
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 21 min Duke for Mayor 10
Syphilis cases on the rise again in Columbus 24 min Duke for Mayor 8
IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities 26 min Duke for Mayor 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min ino 28,455
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 2 hr Reality speaks 57
Iraq - The George W. Bush War 2 hr Reality speaks 136
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••