Are you in favor of a ban on assault style rifles?

Created by American Patriot on Jan 12, 2013

365 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#541 Jan 19, 2013
Viva la revolucion!

A man was shot at the Medina County gun show Saturday afternoon

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/o...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#542 Jan 19, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the left can run roughshod over the rest of our rights.
What other rights does the left want to run roughshod over? I know alot of people on the left. Never heard any of them plotting to do that. You sound like a crazy conspriacy theorist.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#543 Jan 19, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, cherry picker, let's see the data from this century.
Haven't been able to find it yet except for 2010. Still looking for data on stabbings and bludgeonings too.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#544 Jan 19, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stick to what you were arguing instead of changing the topic and claiming the other person was wrong. I know its hard to stay on topic when everything presented means you are wrong, but stop imagining I said anything other then what I said and stay on topic.
You said there was not an individual right, the courts say there is, I said there is. I pointed out to their ruling and even posted excerpts of the syllabus and you are now rambling about something to which I have not spoken of and claiming some appeals court over stepped their bounds without naming the case and trying to tell me how I think.
Why is that? I mean you have done this several times to me now, I notice you have done it to others. Why is it that you all the sudden avoid the issue and attempt to tell someone how they think when they have made no indication to you or have made indication to someone else several threads before that would imply the something completely different then what you imagine.
I can understand why you would want to change the topic when you are proved wrong. But why return with crap you know nothing about or know not to be true if you had payed the slightest bit of attention?
Trying to carry on an intelligent conversion with drunk angry trailer trash that recycles computer parts for a living is a waste of your time......

Get ready for the typical Saul David Alinsky reply..........

Planet Earth

#545 Jan 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What other rights does the left want to run roughshod over? I know alot of people on the left. Never heard any of them plotting to do that. You sound like a crazy conspriacy theorist.
Get your game face on so you can pretend to be surprised when it happens.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#546 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>Your point would still be wrong though. If you were to change it to single shot weapon was what they were primarily dealing with, I would agree.
Private citizen of the time did have cannons though. They held them to be equipped on commercial ships when they were converted to war ships as well as permanently mounted on commercial ships that had receive letters of mark from congress.. The US and most other countries did not have standing navies like France and England or Spain. But like those other countries, the US specifically held they had a right to grant permission to private ships to menace the commerce of the enemy. Most pirate stories begin with someone who was acting under these orders and went too far.
As for the single shot verses multiple shot capabilities. It doesn't matter because in all of these mass shootings, the time span between when they start and when a cop or someone with another gun makes sure the shooter is not shooting any more is well above the amount of time needed to do similar damage with a much larger caliber single shot muzzle loader. As I have pointed out, in the sandy hook shooting, twice as many rounds could have been fired.
Hey Skippy, when proven wrong yet again, you just try to gloss over it and jump on to something else you don't know much about.

And don't forget all those citizens you claim possessed mortars and cannons.

Learn a little about the hardware in use by the Americans and the British.

http://www.doublegv.com/ggv/battles/tactics.h...

fugging moron

Columbus, OH

#547 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>Why don't you stick to what you were arguing instead of changing the topic and claiming the other person was wrong. I know its hard to stay on topic when everything presented means you are wrong, but stop imagining I said anything other then what I said and stay on topic.
You said there was not an individual right, the courts say there is, I said there is. I pointed out to their ruling and even posted excerpts of the syllabus and you are now rambling about something to which I have not spoken of and claiming some appeals court over stepped their bounds without naming the case and trying to tell me how I think.
Why is that? I mean you have done this several times to me now, I notice you have done it to others. Why is it that you all the sudden avoid the issue and attempt to tell someone how they think when they have made no indication to you or have made indication to someone else several threads before that would imply the something completely different then what you imagine.
I can understand why you would want to change the topic when you are proved wrong. But why return with crap you know nothing about or know not to be true if you had payed the slightest bit of attention?
Go back and read exactly what I wrote.

Your reply is irrelevant, imbecilic, nonsensical and way off topic, where you've been dragging this. The issue of the thread deals with a ban on assault style rifles.

You've displayed in your anus bearing that you have no knowledge of the Constitution and the closest thing to ever having taken a course on it is what you've read, cut and pasted from Wikipedia.

You asserted that there was a constitutional right to a personal militia. That's what you said, idiot boy.

You go all over the map to find something to be correct about but due to your ineptness, you've failed miserably at that.

I'll start referring to you as Zero jr., that's all you are and Zero is a nobody.

Columbus, OH

#548 Jan 19, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to carry on an intelligent conversion with drunk angry trailer trash that recycles computer parts for a living is a waste of your time......
Get ready for the typical Saul David Alinsky reply..........
There's the leech with no brain from California. Now if only Zero would show up it would be just like the old Newhart show.

Larry, Darryl and Darryl.

p.s. I quit recycling computer scrap years ago. With the exception of the memory price explosion, I didn't bother much once pc's took over. They had some components that could be sold, mostly the processors, cache and any onboard video memory and controller but that was the slow, poor man's way.

I got in when they were literally paying someone to haul the old boat anchors away. The right pieces were loaded with gold, palladium, some silver and lot's of neodymium.

But hey, you've got such a successful business you can post morning, noon and night...right.

Columbus, OH

#549 Jan 19, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't been able to find it yet except for 2010. Still looking for data on stabbings and bludgeonings too.
You obviously didn't look to hard, if at all.

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/unit...

Location hidden

#550 Jan 19, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the leech with no brain from California. Now if only Zero would show up it would be just like the old Newhart show.
p.s. I quit recycling computer scrap years ago. With the exception of the memory price explosion, I didn't bother much once pc's took over. They had some components that could be sold, mostly the processors, cache and any onboard video memory and controller but that was the slow, poor man's way.
I got in when they were literally paying someone to haul the old boat anchors away. The right pieces were loaded with gold, palladium, some silver and lot's of neodymium.
But hey, you've got such a successful business you can post morning, noon and night...right.
Which post did you not get ayse wipe? the post from the house I own in Las Vegas or the one I own in LA or the one I own in Westerville Ohio?
Owning the company is a good thing eh?

I am just sitting here designing the lighting for the TI at the Glendale Mall in AutoCad, how is that garage sale for used computor parts going for ya?

Anytime you want to compare careers let me know loser......

LMFAO.....

Location hidden

#551 Jan 19, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#552 Jan 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Viva la revolucion!
A man was shot at the Medina County gun show Saturday afternoon
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/o...
B-b-b-but, the people who go to gun shows are all highly trained citizens of the highest caliber!

How could this have happened?

Planet Earth

#553 Jan 19, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't look to hard, if at all.
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/unit...
I was looking for a .gov source

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#554 Jan 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
B-b-b-but, the people who go to gun shows are all highly trained citizens of the highest caliber!
How could this have happened?
Ask the police. LOL.

http://www.examiner.com/article/police-office...
Adif understanding

United States

#555 Jan 19, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skippy, when proven wrong yet again, you just try to gloss over it and jump on to something else you don't know much about.
And don't forget all those citizens you claim possessed mortars and cannons.
Learn a little about the hardware in use by the Americans and the British.
http://www.doublegv.com/ggv/battles/tactics.h...
fugging moron
I think you are lost and trying not to show that you have been crying. It will be ok, all you have to od is shut up and listen, and you might gain some knowledge too.

In use != in existence and no in use != never in existence or not known about. Do you see how that works? I said one thing, you knee jerked so hard it gave you a concusion then in your lapse of reasoning, you interpreted it completely different and provided a separate context making it something you said and nothing I or anyone else has said. I bet your parent beat you a lot as a kid. Do they still beat you and if not, when did they stop?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#556 Jan 19, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which post did you not get ayse wipe? the post from the house I own in Las Vegas or the one I own in LA or the one I own in Westerville Ohio?
Owning the company is a good thing eh?
I am just sitting here designing the lighting for the TI at the Glendale Mall in AutoCad, how is that garage sale for used computor parts going for ya?
Anytime you want to compare careers let me know loser......
LMFAO.....
...you own a "house" back home?

This may be a class issue, but is there any place proper to live in the city that you would call a house?

Seriously, don't get crass about money. The only people that talk about money are the folks who worry about money.
Adif understanding

United States

#557 Jan 19, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read exactly what I wrote.
Your reply is irrelevant, imbecilic, nonsensical and way off topic, where you've been dragging this. The issue of the thread deals with a ban on assault style rifles.
You've displayed in your anus bearing that you have no knowledge of the Constitution and the closest thing to ever having taken a course on it is what you've read, cut and pasted from Wikipedia.
You asserted that there was a constitutional right to a personal militia. That's what you said, idiot boy.
You go all over the map to find something to be correct about but due to your ineptness, you've failed miserably at that.
I'll start referring to you as Zero jr., that's all you are and Zero is a nobody.
And again, you are ignoring what was said in order to pretend you are almighty with what you want to be said. That's not just a sign of a weak argument, it's and admission of inferiority.

Face it, the second amendment give a personal right, the supreme court said so, it used historical context and validated it's position quite well. Anyone who reads it should be able to comprehend it. I'm sorry you are not in that group.

Keep failing and I will keep pointing it out.

Location hidden

#558 Jan 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be a class issue, but is there any place proper to live in the city that you would call a house?
Seriously, don't get crass about money. The only people that talk about money are the folks who worry about money.
As I told you T... I own a house in Las Vegas...

Anytime you want proof come visit me in the city you call home.....
Your PM said you were coming for a visit........

2600 square feet, pool and spa.....and I will take you to visit my friends at the fun hog ranch so you will feel at home......
and they are my best of friends.......

otherwise STFU.......

Location hidden

#559 Jan 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
That psycho Billie stuff is messing up your brain.....

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#560 Jan 19, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you T... I own a house in Las Vegas...
Anytime you want proof come visit me in the city you call home.....
Your PM said you were coming for a visit........
2600 square feet, pool and spa.....and I will take you to visit my friends at the fun hog ranch so you will feel at home......
and they are my best of friends.......
otherwise STFU.......
Ah, off some place rubbish, like Pahrump, then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New city population estimates Cleveland/ Columb... 7 min d pantz 2
Black Crime is out of control. 45 min BoneYard 78
Worst President in History 49 min Male 161
CNN: Pizza crust mansion murderer brutally tort... 50 min Duke for Mayor 17
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 50 min Male 47
Affordable Care Act 54 min Male 180
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 1 hr Ecossais 30
dana turtle 2 hr Teresa 11
More from around the web

Columbus People Search