Are you in favor of a ban on assault ...

Are you in favor of a ban on assault style rifles?

Created by American Patriot on Jan 12, 2013

365 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
VADoc

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Nope.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2 Jan 13, 2013
I am just to see the "revolution" fizzle.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Not in favor of weapons bans, rather people bans. There should be intense emotional and psychological scrutiny before one should be permitted to own or have access to a weapon.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#4 Jan 13, 2013
It seems that a bunch of those folks have others making the purchase for them. The fire situation in New York...
Crossing state lines, etc.
Does anyone remember the home protection assault rifle that had a 20 or 30 round magazine that was designed to stop intruders back in the 70's?
You won't get mine!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
Not in favor of weapons bans, rather people bans. There should be intense emotional and psychological scrutiny before one should be permitted to own or have access to a weapon.
You disqualified yourself in the past 72 hours, old man. Your posts earned you some couch time with a Reader-esque mental health professional. Just relax and let it all out. She'll see you off with scripts for Alprazolam and Wellbutrin, along with a referral to an endocrinologist to investigate your obviously low testosterone level.
It'll be ok, K.'Kay?
Latifah

Springboro, OH

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Yes.

Who needs a Machine Gun?

Unstable and angry White Males like Adam Lanza and John Holmes are using them to kill people in theatres and schools.

There are too many guns on the streets and too many young men are being killed on a daily basis in gang violence (Windsor Terrace Posse) in the area where I grew up.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Latifah wrote:
Yes.
Who needs a Machine Gun?
Unstable and angry White Males like Adam Lanza and John Holmes are using them to kill people in theatres and schools.
There are too many guns on the streets and too many young men are being killed on a daily basis in gang violence (Windsor Terrace Posse) in the area where I grew up.
So...apparently, the angry Black Males have access to guns also.

Fact:
Angry humans have been killing each other since the dawn of time.
Cain didn't use a gun.

Hilliard, OH

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Latifah wrote:
Yes.
Who needs a Machine Gun?
None of us have machine guns. You're just exposing another level of your total ignorance here.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Latifah wrote:
Yes.
Who needs a Machine Gun?
Who needs steak?
hey now hey now

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Latifah wrote:
Yes.
Who needs a Machine Gun?
Just as stupid as that stain obama...machine guns? What an ignorant darkie.

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You disqualified yourself in the past 72 hours, old man. Your posts earned you some couch time with a Reader-esque mental health professional. Just relax and let it all out. She'll see you off with scripts for Alprazolam and Wellbutrin, along with a referral to an endocrinologist to investigate your obviously low testosterone level.
It'll be ok, K.'Kay?
As soon as you have the intestinal fortitude to own a gun, let alone shoot one or be able to handle one, you should back off.

You've an unaccomplished pile of dung.

The simple fact that you spend an average of 12 hours a day posting on Topix under several different names indicates how much value there is to your life.

What a tiny little excuse for a male you are.

Columbus, OH

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>None of us have machine guns. You're just exposing another level of your total ignorance here.
You're too scared to even own a water pistol.

Hey, I thought you had a family, they must care for you the way the majority of the country does.

You guys are so scared of a future that might actually require you contribute to it that you're clinging to the past that never existed.

While you chase the pitiful material ends you can garner, your setting yourself up to be left behind in the next evolutionary step.

Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 13, 2013
I am in favor of anything that contains the word 'ass'.

Hilliard, OH

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you have the intestinal fortitude to own a gun, let alone shoot one or be able to handle one, you should back off.
You've an unaccomplished pile of dung.
The simple fact that you spend an average of 12 hours a day posting on Topix under several different names indicates how much value there is to your life.
What a tiny little excuse for a male you are.
Tell me what other names I use, Walt. And please map out the "12 hours a day" that I'm posting.
Your bizarre assertion regarding what I do or do not own is quite telling of your juvenile mindset.
VADoc

Athens, OH

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Latifah wrote:
Yes.
Who needs a Machine Gun?
Hey racist , you might want to look at the stats. It's not white males that are offing each other in record numbers.

Those guns on the streets aren't obtained legally. They are stolen from people. Maybe you should concentrate on keeping certain folks from stealing instead of concentrating on disarming people.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Not for citizens. I do favor a restriction for police. Never know when a union thug might get all shoot'em if the store runs out of doughnuts.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Hey Latifah, where are the black leaders in black communities downplaying the violence in those areas? Better yet, what are YOU doing other than posting here if in fact you are black!?
Let's talk single parents, domestic violence and a whole slew of crap that infects that area!
That's right, you have a right to call folks names and you don't do squat!

Can I get a witness!?
Beezer

Cantonment, FL

#18 Jan 13, 2013
I like my weapons.

I don't do stupid things with them. Leave me and my weapons alone, and there won't be a problem.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Boomer7 wrote:
It seems that a bunch of those folks have others making the purchase for them. The fire situation in New York...
Crossing state lines, etc.
Does anyone remember the home protection assault rifle that had a 20 or 30 round magazine that was designed to stop intruders back in the 70's?
You won't get mine!
I recall the ruger ranch rifle / mini-14
VADoc

Athens, OH

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall the ruger ranch rifle / mini-14
You can still buy the mini-14 rancher rifles. They are semi auto. I have one. They are awesome. I think I prefer mine over my AR's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 12 min Seriouslady 74
FBI looking into security of clinton private em... 21 min Doc 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr clarification 1,215
Are you a motorcycle guy looking for female mot... 2 hr BIzzy Bee II 7
licker looking for fun 2 hr licker 1 1
women and relationships 2 hr bwc 58
News Marion police say probation, drug court too len... 9 hr Duke for Mayor 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages