Holland Discusses 'Group Marriage' as Next Step

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#1 Mar 21, 2013
The politician who masterminded the gay marriage campaign in Holland says that “group marriage” is now being discussed in the country.

Boris Dittrich, a former Dutch politician, gave a video interview about how he successfully introduced gay marriage. He said,“There is now a discussion in the Netherlands that sometimes people want to marry with three people and maybe even more.

“But that’s the beginning of something completely new and that will take a lot of years I guess.”

Dittrich was speaking to a French gay news agency, and he revealed that he softened public opinion to gay marriage by first introducing registered partnerships.

He said,“We thought it might be psychologically better to first introduce registered partnerships."

It was a good decision, he said, because people got used to legally recognized gay unions and called them gay marriages.

The next logical step was to introduce full gay marriage by law, he said. Now he admits there are discussions about marriage for more than two people.

Three-way relationships have already been recognized in Holland, under a “cohabitation agreement."

In Brazil, a relationship of more than two people has been officially recognized.

In Canada, schools have been encouraged to display posters which promote the acceptance of polygamy.

In Australia, a campaign group has formed to push for legal rights for ‘polyamorous’ relationships.

In Britain, the government is planning to redefine marriage and critics warn it will cause marriage to unravel.
http://www.charismanews.com/world/38744-holla...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Mar 21, 2013
The only funny part about this will be when the hard left is forced to support offshoot Muslim polygamy.

Next up: Marriage with bestiality, for the Johnsons of the world.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3 Mar 21, 2013
And when the left has to support Mormons, watch out.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
The politician who masterminded the gay marriage campaign in Holland says that “group marriage” is now being discussed in the country.
Boris Dittrich, a former Dutch politician, gave a video interview about how he successfully introduced gay marriage. He said,“There is now a discussion in the Netherlands that sometimes people want to marry with three people and maybe even more.
“But that’s the beginning of something completely new and that will take a lot of years I guess.”
Dittrich was speaking to a French gay news agency, and he revealed that he softened public opinion to gay marriage by first introducing registered partnerships.
He said,“We thought it might be psychologically better to first introduce registered partnerships."
It was a good decision, he said, because people got used to legally recognized gay unions and called them gay marriages.
The next logical step was to introduce full gay marriage by law, he said. Now he admits there are discussions about marriage for more than two people.
Three-way relationships have already been recognized in Holland, under a “cohabitation agreement."
In Brazil, a relationship of more than two people has been officially recognized.
In Canada, schools have been encouraged to display posters which promote the acceptance of polygamy.
In Australia, a campaign group has formed to push for legal rights for ‘polyamorous’ relationships.
In Britain, the government is planning to redefine marriage and critics warn it will cause marriage to unravel.
http://www.charismanews.com/world/38744-holla...
There comes a point when I question why I am even involved politically.

The culture has failed.
haha

Morganton, NC

#6 Mar 21, 2013
"I love lamp."
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
The only funny part about this will be when the hard left is forced to support offshoot Muslim polygamy.
The only funny part about this will be when your daughter enters a three-way marriage with her black boyfriends.

And then your son does the same thing!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The only funny part about this will be when your daughter enters a three-way marriage with her black boyfriends.
And then your son does the same thing!
The cleverness just drips from your homosexual hide.
As I've stated before, my kids were raised properly. You can take your recruiting efforts elsewhere.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#10 Mar 21, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I see nothing wrong with two or more wives. It was ok in the old testament.
For men. Hell, if this keeps up Hillary will marry Huma and Mary Jo Kilroy in a three ring circus.
hahahaha

Morganton, NC

#11 Mar 21, 2013
So now the definition of marriage will be 1 man and 3 women and 2 other men.

Coming soon to NY and CA,
then all the rest of us.

Keep voting with the Libs morons.

Every time you vote Democrat, you're voting with them on crap like this.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#12 Mar 22, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
So now the definition of marriage will be 1 man and 3 women and 2 other men.
Coming soon to NY and CA,
then all the rest of us.
Keep voting with the Libs morons.
Every time you vote Democrat, you're voting with them on crap like this.
I agree. Liberals are out to destroy all morality and traditions, they want to redefine the family, destroy the military and destroy the boy scouts with homosexual troop leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxes----- who pays taxes? 4 min Reality Speaks 23
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 min Daves not here man 5,522
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 14 min Chris 6
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 20 min Pope Che Reagan C... 156
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 37 min Xeniod 1,036
Mayor Coleman on Ikea: Voters' 'No. 1 retail wish' 53 min Reality Speaks 5
More Christian Murderers 1 hr Reality Speaks 22
BizzyBee baking secrets 3 hr Reality Speaks 28
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie