Grade the Columbus Forum

Created by Name appears on your post on Jul 8, 2013

64 votes

Click on an option to vote

F-

F

F+

D-

D

D+

Below F-

Someone needs to flush this toilet

Below F- and it needs flushed

It's a 100 year old one-holer

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#41 Jul 10, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Could this be a young Barry Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8tRzM2tZFngXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
American blacks have it so bad here....
Lisa P

Wellington, OH

#42 Jul 10, 2013
I would give it an F+ based on the fact that almost every topic is filled with hateful, vile comments from extremely bored, retired, immature "boys" that have nothing better to do.

How sad that all of you are the shining examples of Columbus and surrounding areas. How embarrassing that you can't think of one positive topic. You all probably have everything you could ever want, yet you're still miserable.

I know homeless people who have absolutely nothing that are more caring and happy than any of you. How sad us your life? Pretty damn sad.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#43 Jul 10, 2013
Lisa P wrote:
I would give it an F+ based on the fact that almost every topic is filled with hateful, vile comments from extremely bored, retired, immature "boys" that have nothing better to do.
How sad that all of you are the shining examples of Columbus and surrounding areas. How embarrassing that you can't think of one positive topic. You all probably have everything you could ever want, yet you're still miserable.
I know homeless people who have absolutely nothing that are more caring and happy than any of you. How sad us your life? Pretty damn sad.
Lisa P, I agree! Some people are determined to find a dark cloud behind every silver lining. Always whining that things have never been worse, and utter doom is imminent. And it is all someone else's fault.

I bet they kick puppies too.

Edit - I got a profanity warning for this. Hope it posts. My comments are vital to the forum!
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#44 Jul 10, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa P, I agree! Some people are determined to find a dark cloud behind every silver lining. Always whining that things have never been worse, and utter doom is imminent. And it is all someone else's fault.
I bet they kick puppies too.
Edit - I got a profanity warning for this. Hope it posts. My comments are vital to the forum!
Profanity warning for what?
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#45 Jul 10, 2013
Lisa P wrote:
I would give it an F+ based on the fact that almost every topic is filled with hateful, vile comments from extremely bored, retired, immature "boys" that have nothing better to do.
How sad that all of you are the shining examples of Columbus and surrounding areas. How embarrassing that you can't think of one positive topic. You all probably have everything you could ever want, yet you're still miserable.
I know homeless people who have absolutely nothing that are more caring and happy than any of you. How sad us your life? Pretty damn sad.
One shoukd hate evil, obama coleman, democrats etc. One the other hand I like the humor Johnson brings when he and george aren't b_tching at each other

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#46 Jul 10, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Does a cow lift their leg like a dog or squat? Another question, you know how a cow pisses on a rock? Mildly disturbed...
No pain no strain just stand and let it drain.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#47 Jul 10, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Profanity warning for what?
Beats me. I did not change anything except to add the edit, and it posted the second time.

Might have been the puppy kicking, or the P in Lisa P.

Edit - There it is again!

"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#48 Jul 10, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me. I did not change anything except to add the edit, and it posted the second time.
Might have been the puppy kicking, or the P in Lisa P.
Edit - There it is again!
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
I never edit/change anything. Hit "post comment" a second time and it will post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is everybody?? 15 min GlitterSucks 11
Are you planning to see the movie American Sniper 17 min Beachbums suicida... 71
American Sniper - the superhero movie 5 thumbs up! 32 min Beachbums suicida... 27
Nationwide bringing 175 jobs to Columbus from Iowa 37 min Beachbums suicida... 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 57 min Pale Rider 5,550
Statewide elected leaders oppose marijuana lega... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Barack the Yellow 2,741
Jeb Bush for President! 5 hr Beachbums suicida... 46
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 9 hr Old Timer 1,041
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 9 hr Daves not here man 241
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie