Justice Insider: Bank-robbery defenda...

Justice Insider: Bank-robbery defendant's face tattoos mark him as - Truly Blessed'

There are 2 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 5, 2014, titled Justice Insider: Bank-robbery defendant's face tattoos mark him as - Truly Blessed'. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

We can't decide which of Anthony Rodgers' tattoos we like the best. Maybe it's the droplet at the corner of his lip or the "69" inscribed on his chin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 5, 2014
I barely missed seeing that guy in the bank by only a few minutes. When I pulled up to the bank, a police truck was there and there was yellow crime scene tape across the front door.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
I barely missed seeing that guy in the bank by only a few minutes. When I pulled up to the bank, a police truck was there and there was yellow crime scene tape across the front door.
See if you had been there earlier you could have had access to the doughnuts if you were a witness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the regurgitating cycle of liberal rags 40 min Mud, James Mud 1
Trump Borrowed $ From Russians, A Tax Secret Mu... 42 min Mud, James Mud 5
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 56 min Duke for Mayor 569
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Scouts On Her 980
President Trump Begs Congress to Hurt Healthcar... 2 hr Reality 3
Kushner should STAY off camera about CLOSED Rus... 2 hr Reality 3
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 2 hr Reality 83
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) Sun Real Curious 305

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages