type of phone they are offering at re...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spooktackular

Shelocta, PA

#23 Jan 5, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently not f-a-r enough apart,
d=-u=-m-=b-=a-=s-=s.
Just called you that to see if several characters in between no no words works better.
Lots of equal signs and dashes but it did say dumb followed by ass
Liberty

Columbus, OH

#24 Sep 18, 2013
cmb247 wrote:
Does anyone know what type of phone they are offering right now at the reachout wireless store on Morse Road across from JD Byrider? Someone told me they are offering touch screens. Can anyone verify this? Thanks!
Don't get the LG Chocolate. I just got one, its very cute but went dead in 2 weeks after purchase.(I paid $7 for it.) They have a couple of Droids (for $100 and $129), they have a couple of ($3) flip phones, a texting phone ($29), and the iPhone 4 ($189). Their phones are all re-conditioned phones. Their is no choice of a new phone.
A representative told me they are working on getting the iPhone 5, but don't have it yet.
I just purchsed the $26.50 Unlimited Talk and Text plan, a day later my phone went dead.
ReachOut is on the Verizon Network. Call quality is good.
A CDMA phone will work with it.
son of hey now

Columbus, OH

#26 Sep 18, 2013
Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
a day later my phone went dead.
Fwiw, they're thinking of changing the name of the outfit to "Reach Around Wireless."
Rob

Hamilton, OH

#27 Nov 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
To qualify do you have to swear fealty to obama's core beliefs of lazyness, blame passing, grifting, lying, and the deep down expectation that you should be paid to sit on your aass and smoke pot, drink 40 oz-ers and spawn 15 dependants?
Does the plan come with free COTA vouchers as well?
You must be a republician who hopes to live in the same neighborhood as Mitt Romney.
Keith

Mansfield, OH

#28 Jul 1, 2014
President Bush started the Lifeline phone program you fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two faced Trump lies again 🤥 31 min You Are Not Alone 10
America Held Hostage Day 91 2 hr MarkJ- 3
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 3 hr Sonny Eliot 13
ODOT. Public Welfare Waste? 3 hr Bad Boy 3
News Proposed sanctuary city ban plugged on pro-whit... 3 hr Bad Boy 2
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 4 hr BizzyBee 1
Donald Trump President! 10 hr Pale Rider 111

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance