Johnson Out As JCPenney CEO

Johnson Out As JCPenney CEO

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Apr 10, 2013
JCP sucks. It has for more than a decade.

It and Sears need to die.
Liz

Hightstown, NJ

#6 Apr 10, 2013
I was at the Polaris location today. They're remodeling the bottom floor. Housewares and linens were in temporary places. Looks like a major overhaul taking place.
hey nnow

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Well well well...insult a majority of people with a gay fathers day ad and infuriate even more with a coal burner in the laundromat and you can bet that decent white folks will say "screw you, Penneys"

All they would have had to do to compete with Tarjunk is brag that no muzzie would refuse to ring up pork at a JCPenney.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Was pushing the gay agenda and making Ellen Degenerate the face of JCPenney also responsible for sales dropping so low?
I used to shop quite a lot at JC Penney until they started going after the hip-hop crowd. All the jeans with whatever filthy looking stains manufactured into them turned me off. Next they went gay-friendly. Not that I have anything against gays people, but the general public is not ready for this type of advertising.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Lynde would have been a far better spokesperson than Ellen DEGENERATE! Everybody assumed he was a poof and he never came out, but at least he was funny!
I never saw Paul in any situation where he wasn't funny. He had a snide sense of humor that you couldn't dislike.
hey nnow

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Lynde would have been a far better spokesperson than Ellen DEGENERATE! Everybody assumed he was a poof and he never came out, but at least he was funny!
Ya know, Paul Lynde would have made a good spokesman for a great many American enterprises. Back when America was white, and not populated by these degenerate mudders. Thanks

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#17 Apr 11, 2013
The Starbucks mentality doesn't work at JCP. Ellen Degenerate. Good move Cali boy. I checked with my signif and sure enough she is steering clear of queer stores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish our cat would die. 2 hr UTrashy 49
Colin Powell NOT Advise Clinton on email Server 2 hr VoteForJill Stein... 4
Big Johnson 2 hr UTrashy 2
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 3 hr Synque 200
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 3 hr Pale Rider 30
Trump spent campaign monies on own book 4 hr 404 not found 3
US Park Service: Not Enough Minorities Visiting... 5 hr Dustin 2
Should the GOP cut its loses? 5 hr Slim Pickens 812
Trump the Liar 5 hr Pale Rider 896
Powell advised Hillary.. 14 hr d pants 101