Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot??

Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot??

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Four Leaf

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 21, 2014
YES.

He doesn't put up with government bullshyt.

Next stop, DC.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#2 Apr 21, 2014
NO.

He's a traitor and should be executed.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 Apr 21, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
NO.
He's a traitor and should be executed.
You only say that because the rancher is white and your sugar daddy Harry Reid hates him.

I find his claims half-baked, but the BLM response was far above board.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#4 Apr 21, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You only say that because the rancher is white and your sugar daddy Harry Reid hates him.
I find his claims half-baked, but the BLM response was far above board.
No, I say that because he's a traitor.
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2014
Yep, he sure is a patriot.

woof
Buckeye

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 21, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
NO.
He's a traitor and should be executed.
Like all homo's should be?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7 Apr 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Yep, he sure is a patriot.
woof
Of what Nation? Bundyland?

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#9 Apr 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure you if you are misusing the phrase "above board" or not. Are you ageing with the BLM response?
I age no matter what the BLM does.
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#11 Apr 21, 2014
I hope all the other 57 states are paying attention to Bundy's plight,and joins the REVOLUTION too.Remember what the imposture occupying the WH said when he ran for the office he now stole by using the IRS,and NSA to insure his reelection into the WH.He was quoted as saying he visited all 57 States!...So who is the "FREELOADER?" ...Bundy is an American,I'm not sure about the imposture who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC....Bundy is a true Patriot just like Paul Revere......He is demostrating to us all,that the Fedral Government is out of control,and needs to protect us,not impose it's will upon us!! This Government is for the PEOPLE by the PEOPLE,and you lying Democrats better listen!!......Enough is ENOUGH!!......

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#12 Apr 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Do you agree with what they did or disagree?
BLM overreacted by implementing a militarized operation. In this radicalized climate, and with the legacy of Waco and ATF F&F, it's amazing that cooler heads prevailed.
Carson

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 21, 2014
I'd love to see the fight taken to the White House lawn.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#15 Apr 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Bundy and his whacko pals who "militarized" the operation. The BLM was simply rounding up trespassing cattle. It wasn't until Bundy and his family tried to interfere that the situation became "militarized." Not only was the BLM not responsible for the escalation in tensions but they were also the "cooler heads."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/07/ne...

The federal government acted in an arbitrary fashion when it removed his grazing rights, Bundy's sovereign citizen rhetoric isn't right, but neither is the claim of environmental destruction. I don't expect you to agree, because you defend nearly anything a left wing government does, but the government wants him off this land out of cultural hate.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16 Apr 21, 2014
Carson wrote:
I'd love to see the fight taken to the White House lawn.
Get in your car and go there, Carson.

woof
Carson

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Bundy and his whacko pals who "militarized" the operation. The BLM was simply rounding up trespassing cattle. It wasn't until Bundy and his family tried to interfere that the situation became "militarized." Not only was the BLM not responsible for the escalation in tensions but they were also the "cooler heads."
Like Waco and Ruby Ridge?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#19 Apr 21, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
BLM overreacted by implementing a militarized operation. In this radicalized climate, and with the legacy of Waco and ATF F&F, it's amazing that cooler heads prevailed.
I have a question for you Karl. Let's say that for the past thirty five years, you've owned about 100 acres out in Litchfield Township there in bucolic Medina County. Lets say your neighbor Cliff owns 2 acres, right next door to you. Lets say thirty years ago, you started leasing 80 acres to Cliff upon which Cliff grazed his cattle. Let's say 20 years ago Cliff stopped paying you the agreed upon grazing fees under the terms of the lease.

Let's say that despite the fact that you have won judgments against Cliff twice over the past twenty years ordering him to remove his cattle and reimburse you for the grazing fees under the terms of the lease, and for legal expenses, he has refused to do so. In the latest action, he was ordered to remove his cattle by November 1, 2013, and pony up.

You've let Cliff slide all this time because you've felt sorry for him. Maybe he's married to you cousin. Now, though, you are really fed up, and you want him and his cattle off your land.

What are you going to do about it?

woof
Carson

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you Karl. Let's say that for the past thirty five years, you've owned about 100 acres out in Litchfield Township there in bucolic Medina County. Lets say your neighbor Cliff owns 2 acres, right next door to you. Lets say thirty years ago, you started leasing 80 acres to Cliff upon which Cliff grazed his cattle. Let's say 20 years ago Cliff stopped paying you the agreed upon grazing fees under the terms of the lease.
Let's say that despite the fact that you have won judgments against Cliff twice over the past twenty years ordering him to remove his cattle and reimburse you for the grazing fees under the terms of the lease, and for legal expenses, he has refused to do so. In the latest action, he was ordered to remove his cattle by November 1, 2013, and pony up.
You've let Cliff slide all this time because you've felt sorry for him. Maybe he's married to you cousin. Now, though, you are really fed up, and you want him and his cattle off your land.
What are you going to do about it?
woof
Bring in Johnny Reno? Turn it into Waco?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#21 Apr 21, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/07/ne...
The federal government acted in an arbitrary fashion when it removed his grazing rights, Bundy's sovereign citizen rhetoric isn't right, but neither is the claim of environmental destruction. I don't expect you to agree, because you defend nearly anything a left wing government does, but the government wants him off this land out of cultural hate.
That article is so full of holes it look like a block of swiss cheese, Karl.

If Bundy and the Governor think the land belongs to Nevada, they should be arguing it in Court, all the way up the ladder.

Problem is, the case law is not in their favor, and they know that.

"law abiding"???? The man should be jailed for contempt.

woof
Carson

Columbus, OH

#23 Apr 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That article is so full of holes it look like a block of swiss cheese, Karl.
If Bundy and the Governor think the land belongs to Nevada, they should be arguing it in Court, all the way up the ladder.
Problem is, the case law is not in their favor, and they know that.
"law abiding"???? The man should be jailed for contempt.
woof
Duke, you're the man to go get him and bring him in. Give it a try.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#26 Apr 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you Karl. Let's say that for the past thirty five years, you've owned about 100 acres out in Litchfield Township there in bucolic Medina County. Lets say your neighbor Cliff owns 2 acres, right next door to you. Lets say thirty years ago, you started leasing 80 acres to Cliff upon which Cliff grazed his cattle. Let's say 20 years ago Cliff stopped paying you the agreed upon grazing fees under the terms of the lease.
Let's say that despite the fact that you have won judgments against Cliff twice over the past twenty years ordering him to remove his cattle and reimburse you for the grazing fees under the terms of the lease, and for legal expenses, he has refused to do so. In the latest action, he was ordered to remove his cattle by November 1, 2013, and pony up.
You've let Cliff slide all this time because you've felt sorry for him. Maybe he's married to you cousin. Now, though, you are really fed up, and you want him and his cattle off your land.
What are you going to do about it?
woof
The dispute exists because the BLM argued that his rights were restricted because of the desert tortoise.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/local/sto...

Bundy quit paying, presumably, because they unilaterally changed the rules.

Of the 50+/- ranchers there, he's the only one left.

Why, because the environmentalists hate the idea of ranchers even existing, and they have an "iron triangle" relationship with the BLM and Congress.

Which is kind of LOL considering that the solar plants do far more damage to tortoise habitat than ranching.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#27 Apr 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That article is so full of holes it look like a block of swiss cheese, Karl.
If Bundy and the Governor think the land belongs to Nevada, they should be arguing it in Court, all the way up the ladder.
Problem is, the case law is not in their favor, and they know that.
"law abiding"???? The man should be jailed for contempt.
woof
Nothing in that article indicates Sandoval thinks the land belongs to Nevada, perhaps he thinks that, but I don't know.

Bundy does believe the land belongs to Nevada, a claim which I know the courts agree with (FWIW, I don't either)

The ability of the BLM to arbitrarily rewrite the contracts is what is in question, that is still in court. It appears to have not progressed to the 9th circuit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_v._United_...

With O'Connors retirement and replacement by Alito, the bicoastal elite could be in for a shocker if it goes this high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Crew To Bid Columbus Adieu! 28 min 404 not found 29
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 30 min Mudd, James Mudd 47
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 36
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 1 hr Escondido 143
Tiberi Quits Congress 2 hr 404 not found 1
News Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott win... 3 hr Mudd, James Mudd 1
Trump's Erraticism < loss of Eroticism 4 hr d pants 30

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages