of 2
Next Last
d pantz

United States

#21 Apr 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paranoia is acting up again.
and you and dujke have fingers stuck in the pointing position. Do us all a favor, instead of proving the point of this whole thread, point them up each others azzez.
d pantz

United States

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply ask questions on a public forum of people who appear to be really angry with their government, then sit back and watch what happens.
Like Junior Wells said...You can call it what you want, I call it messin with the...Kid.
woof
I've seen what you do yipper. Its not that simple, you start to agree with me almost every time. you're just not grown enough to actually be a adult about it and just say it. Or if I'm right you ignore it, or somehow take both sides of an issue.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#23 Apr 25, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen what you do yipper. Its not that simple, you start to agree with me almost every time. you're just not grown enough to actually be a adult about it and just say it. Or if I'm right you ignore it, or somehow take both sides of an issue.
Read post #4. I gave you as much agreement about the subject of this thread as you deserved.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#24 Apr 25, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> well buck, if they did, they act like they would never believe such a thing when I bring up that it might be a possibility in an ongoing event where we don't really have a lot of info. so they do a poor job of showing they have that knowledge that writing me off as insane, instantly.
Wow. What?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#25 Apr 25, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> gag. I can hear you chewing bacon and farting as you post
How is it that when you try to communicate big boy thoughts you can't write a coherent sentence, but when you write about farts you are clear and concise?
Bond James Bond

Columbus, OH

#26 Apr 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know Duke, you've tried and failed with that tactic several times on here.
Nobody compares to you getting spanked as Karl Monday for impersonating Carl Monday.
d pantz

United States

#27 Apr 25, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Are you trying to say that three people here don't believe the FBI works undercover and frequently approaches the line of entrapment in order to convict people with a predisposition for engaging in terrorism?
woof
thanks for all the "credit" but I doubt these poor shulbs were predisposed to hatching terror plots that required thousands of dollars and illegal materials. Kinda like busting a crackhead and not the crack dealer. Plus the press always acts like its a great thing they broke up a terror plot, but leave out the entrapment part. That would be like the press saying the police busted a kingpin when they caught a teenager with a joint.
But like I said, you just accuse me of being crazy or not deserving of an opinion, you're not giving anybody credit. Nor do I need credit from you.
d pantz

United States

#28 Apr 25, 2013
Then there is what could happen if the whole entrapment thing doesn't work... http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
So if the fbi trying to bust these guys by giving them money, wepons, and a plan to wok off of, and people get hurt or die what then? Predisposed? Should a bunch of lawyers get together and make stupid decisions with no regard to how it affects people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Ebola 17 min Black Rhino 664
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 58 min They cannot kill ... 21
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr Osama Obama Osama 39
Ebola in America 9 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 10 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 11 hr Silna 17
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 12 hr justagirl 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs